[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dildos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: threadop.jpg (3 KB, 113x95) Image search: [Google]
threadop.jpg
3 KB, 113x95
Say it! Get it off your chest now!
>>
I need to shit but honestly I'm just too lazy to get up
>>
>>26063966
i really really really like coffee
>>
I am justice
>>
>>26064035
Go back to being dead, L
>>
My sword is a tool of justice.
>>
the internet has destroyed my mind and i wish it was never invented
>>
>>26064041
>l
>not kira
fucking die
not misa btw
>>
>>26063966
I fucking need more stimulates more downers, more of any drug, I just want to get fucking blasted
>>
>>26063966
I'm so goddamn lonely
>>
File: 1396638358797.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1396638358797.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>26063966
i want a loli gf so bad
>>
Death feels like an old friend, like a demon that's been sitting on my shoulder since I was born. I'm obsessed with it. I'm already thinking of good burial spots for my cat, I'm sad because my grandma will need an extra large coffin to store her enormous body and I've been planning my own funeral since I was a teen.

This year I've witnessed a depressed old man drug himself until he barely behaved like a human to make his incoming death to disease more bearable, and I'm forced to put up with it. You can't fight death. He's sitting there on my shoulder, laughing. What's happening is normal and by no means is this the first time in history an average joe used recreational drugs to cope with his upcoming death, to make reality more bearable. The grim reaper has seen this happen a thousand times. But it hurts, and I mourn for this man. I wish he had lived a happy life. I wish he could be okay, and I desperately hope his kids don't see what I see. He's a suicidal failure and by god I don't want them to see him that way. I'm no good at cheering up folks, all I'm good for is getting sad with them.

I'm sorry, death. You're the only one I haven't let down, aren't you? I wish I could join you out there and get away from this wretched planet. I want to observe the absurdity of it all without having to suffer because of empathy.
>>
I'm watching him die and there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
I miss the innocence of being 14. I was a furry into diapers and ageplay, and it was awesome. I'd have fun little RPs with people and I felt like they were all the coolest friends a guy could have. Now I'm in my late 20s and I can't even enjoy it any more because I'm so aware of how autistic it is. I'd rather I still had my escapist fantasy.
>>
>>26064342
Don't feel guilty about autism. Sometimes I consider getting into deviantart sparkledog culture just because of how friendly everyone there seems. Autistic hobbies seem very relaxing.
>>
im too scared to lose my virginity wtf
>>
File: 12552910.jpg (22 KB, 750x561) Image search: [Google]
12552910.jpg
22 KB, 750x561
>>26063966

Modern day women are vapid, over coddled, over privileged, decadent and morally bankrupt piss babies descending into unprecedented promiscuity

Niggers are a blight upon the civilized world and bring destruction everywhere they go, exponentially increasing white country's crime and rape rates while being vastly over represented in said statistics considering they're 12% of the U.S. yet account for over 40% of crime

Immigrant shit skins can fuck off back to their 3rd world shithole countries and stop flooding into white countries to parasitically leech off the ingenuity of white, European civilisation while bringing havoc and creating a cultural schism in what should be cohesive, homogeneous societies.

Jews can hop in the oven for their decades of unanswered for usury in all countries while their intellectualism and culturally marxist influence creates a schism amongst the inhabitants of white countries

All non-whites should either go back to their own countries or gas themselves. There are only 2 options

World War III is brewing in Europe and it'll be intrinsically tied to a race war because of what those shit skin faggot immigrants are doing to the beautiful continent that is Europa

Hitler did nothing wrong

r9k is a cancerous board full of normalfags, kikes and whores. Real robots are long gone or just lurk
>>
We cant be together.
>>
>>26064461
have you considered going to wizardchan
>>
>>26063966
i'm so fucking lonely o my god i cant take anymore i miss you so much during the day
but when you're here all we do is fight i just want things to be like they were back then why is everything so hard why can't i be better for you why am i such a piece of shit you deserve someone better than me i hope you realize this soon i sure as hell am not going to do it

i love you so much you keep me so centered and focused you make me feel like a normal person you see the worth in me that i don't have why can i say that to your face why am i such a piece of shit

love you i love how you think were going to have a bright future together i love that you have goals i love that you are strong enough for the both of us you are perfect i'm just a piece of shit

i love you
>>
>>26064680
holy shit that felt so good

back to living my sham of a live thanks op
>>
File: katz-leering.jpg (9 KB, 239x195) Image search: [Google]
katz-leering.jpg
9 KB, 239x195
I'm waiting Miriam. But it's fine I guess
>>
Ok, fine, I just need to tell this story

>Local bar has a "Gamer Night" to try to boost weekday attendance
>Decide to try to be social, hoping this might be a gateway to being more of a normie
>Bar is nice, lots of consoles set up to different TVs, small crowd of people
>Drink and play Mario Kart on the SNES
>Older guy sits down next to me and asks to play 2-player
>Making small talk and drinking, feel like a success for having actually started to get to know someone
>Check my phone, forgot to change my dumb anime girl wallpaper
>He notices
"Oh hey, cool pic... do you look at hentai?"
"Uh, yeah man, sometimes."
"Cool... do you like Loli, too?"
"Sure, it's can be kinda hot."
>Force conversation, a little drunk and afraid to blowing a new friendship
>Go back to playing drunk Mario Kart, both of us doing really poorly now
>He speaks up after some silence
"Yeah, I love lolis... Little girls are the cutest, right?"
"Uh.. yeah, man."
"When I served in eastern Europe, they were $60 a night, any age you want. I probably had a different girl every weekend the whole time I was there, ages 4 to 14. I didn't like them any older than that, though."
"Oh... cool."
"Would you fuck a little girl, man?"
"Uhh, I don't know man, that's pretty intense."

And then I drove home drunk because I was super creeped out. My first time at a bar and I spent is listening to a guy telling me how he's fucked over 100 eastern European girl whores.
>>
>>26065098
it was fbi man, you passed the test
>>
>>26065131

That's actually what I kept thinking! Like, I couldn't shake the idea that this was some guy as a plant, approaching awkward looking dirty robots, lured out with the promise of cheap beer and free video games...
>>
I can't stop coming back. I'm sorry. Emotions are a curse. They make people bad.
>>
File: normies.gif (92 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
normies.gif
92 KB, 480x270
One Punch Man is garbage yet everyone praises it.

>B-but it's a parody

A self-aware cliche is still a cliche.
>>
>>26065098
You write well, clean and coherent.
'Nother story pls?
>>
I wish someone would shoot up my school while im there so I can die and the people I hate die too. I would try not to die a cowards death though, I would make an attempt to take out the shooter (and getting killed in the process)
>>
I have no motivation anymore, and I don't want any because then I would have to make some effort.
>>
I moved from the city to the burbs and it's really fucking depressing. I don't blame you robots for wanting to kill yourselves, assuming most of you live in the suburbs.

I've been texting some chick I like, she says she likes me back and stuff but only sends one word answers and takes a while to reply. I don't get it.
>>
>>26063966
I think I am going to an hero by my birthday if I don't have a good job or decent gf
>>
They're talking about opening medical institutions for the elite in Canada. This is why money is important. It can save lives, and it can open doors. What did they do to the third class passengers on the titanic? They let them die, that's what. I don't want Gucci shoes, I just want safety for my loved ones.
>>
File: david.png (424 KB, 648x492) Image search: [Google]
david.png
424 KB, 648x492
>>26066042
David Rockefeller had six heart transplants and two kidney transplants. If he wasn't obscenely rich, do you think he'd have found donors? No, he'd be very much dead. He'd be six feet underground.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.