[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go on first date ever, on the day of my uni's vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1442187810021.jpg (102 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
1442187810021.jpg
102 KB, 422x408
>Go on first date ever, on the day of my uni's vidya club meeting
>Ends with a kiss
>Stop by vidya club
>People are playing Magic the Gathering, Munchkin, and Pokemon
>FEEL LIKE NONE OF THAT SHIT FUCKING MATTERS, THERE'S A WHOLE FUCKING WORLD OF MAGIC

WE HAVE BEEN DISTRACTING OURSELVES WITH THIS SHIT
WE HAVE BEEN DISTRACTING OURSELVES FROM REAL LIFE

Kisses are even worse than crack
>>
>>26059505
>>Go on first date ever,

Litrelly stopped reading.
>>
>>26059505
No anon, just like everything this feeling fades quick. Women are only temporary, /tg/ is forever.
>>
REEEEE normie get out

Just kidding. Keep at it OP, you will go further with each date.
>>
>>26059522
>Litrelly stopped reading.
fucking this
mods need to delete this trash

mods here are dogshit tier, rather get rid of some normie hate thread than "TEE HEE IM A GRIL" thread
>>
>>26059542
>/tg/ is forever.
>tfw school is so normie even /tg/ clubs are normie
halp
>>
>>26059505
You must be virgin to think you are experiencing a permanent feel, everytime you do get to be happy and miserably fail, a little piece of your soul is gone, and if you keep trying you end up hollowed. (actually i hope this happens cause it would feel home the hueco mundo)
>>
>>26059577
This isn't wizardchan
>>
>>26059597
>hueco mundo
9gager pls fucking leave
>>
>>26059610
>mods shouldnt delete obvious b8 threads
youre a fucking idiot
funny how only on r9k do people give those threads any attention
>>
>>26059505
>bare kiss
how does it feel knowing you've given literally hundreds of indirect blowjobs?
>>
>>26059505
>kissing
Am i the only one who thinks kissing is disgusting?
Its just another normalfag animalistic fluid and pheromone exchange thing.
>>
>>26059611
whats with this place, why everyone keep saying to anyone to leave, btw you seem to be salty enough to get to be an hollow
>>
>>26059652
yea no its just fucking you
keep feeding this retard thread
>>
I'm guessing you haven't ever smoked crack. Then again, I've never kissed anyone.
>>
>Betas first kiss

They're nothing like Crack. They suck. I get bored after 1 minute. Hell even cuddling his overrated, only good thing about a cuddle is if you can grab her naked ass.
>>
>>26059652
Yep, it's only you.

>>26059673
I pity the girl who ends up with you (as if that would happen). Fuck "manliness", I'll spoon a bitch literally all night.
>>
>>26059653
>why everyone keep saying to anyone to leave
because youre retarded and dont understand how to use the english language

both kinds of people we could easily do without
>>
>>26059505
No anon, you're just a faggot. Kissing somebody isn't really that special. I'd much rather be playing vidya or card games.
>>
>>26059505
>Kisses are even worse than crack
I bet you never smoked crack.
Its better than kissing
>>
>>26059701
>tfw no tg people to play card games with and drink mountain dew
>>
As someone who's had sex a couple of times, video games are a lot more fun and only virgin beta cucks would think otherwise
>>
>>26059653
bleach weebs gtfo
>>
>>26059737
Drunk virgin sex is literally a 1 on the sex scale. It gets so much better.
>>
>>26059588
You just need to scout out the real niggas. Unfortunately it requires mild social aptitude.
>>
>>26059505
I felt that way too. The girl cut it off 3 days later. I went back to the club
>>
>>26059717
Have you tried meetup.com? Or trying to plan a /r9k/ meetup at your local city? They've happened before
>>
>>26059781
ive been trying
idk up here its like they dont want anything to fucking do with you. you try talking to them and finding common interests and they just look at their phone the whole fucking time.

what more do i have to do to be friends with them?
>>
>>26059744
you might even get to be a vasto lorde with all this hate
>>
>>26059864
please get out of here with your shit tier anime tastes
>>
File: 1434641236628.gif (132 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1434641236628.gif
132 KB, 400x400
>>26059913
stop offending little kubo...
>>
>vidya club
>not joining the anime club
>>
>>26059943
ill stop offending kubo when he stops being a hack

what was that eyepatched guys bankai again? an axe? :^)
those were some tasty arcs amirite? what power do you think ichi is going to add to his collection next :^)
>>
>>26059737
This desu, I've played games better than sex. But having no sex at all is literally hell.
>>
>>26059653
>salty

End yourself reddit memerooni
>>
>>26060050
>But having no sex at all is literally hell.
helo reddit!
unoriginal what a surprise
bloxblox
>>
>>26059505
Of course those people at the vidya club know about Magic. Half of them were playing it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.