[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women tell their sons that being a polite gentleman is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 42
File: tze4tz.jpg (83 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
tze4tz.jpg
83 KB, 600x350
Why do women tell their sons that being a polite gentleman is the key to get girls when they know exactly that it's not true?
>>
>>26059307
Because most mothers want the best for their children and know that being a good person is more rewarding than chasing after sex. They're just looking out for their baby.
>>
>>26059307
They are conditioning them to be the man a woman settles for

The one that will pay for and provide everything

She's training you to be the doormat, the one that's only wanted by single mothers
>>
>>26059307
>girls knowing anything

Good one m8.
They """"feel"""" instead. Of course women don't actually feel either, rather what they do is blindly follow their instinct, which is terrible in civilised society, that tells them to lie, cheat and just generally fuck peoples shit up.

Women are really just unthinking, unfeeling automatons who only get stirred to action by a tingling in their loins.
>>
>>26059307
Because they think that's true. Women don't think to themselves, "I want a cocky dismissive alpha to treat me like shit". That's who they're legitimately attracted to, though. There's a disconnect between what they say and think and what they do. That's why they shouldn't have the right to vote. They clearly lack self awareness and don't really know what they want.
>>
Women can't, as in are physically incapable, of knowing what they want. Everything they have done in their life is 100% instinctual or emotional, like how an animal operates.
>>
Because those are the traits of a good son. Mothers don't give a shit about their son finding a girlfriend, many would actually rather they didn't until the kid is an adult (when the gentleman traits are a bit more desirable). However a little kid being gentlemanly makes raising and living with them easier and makes other adults think better of the kid and parent
>>
>>26059365
>>26059394
>>26059424
*tips hat*
>>
>>26059394
>Everything they have done in their life is 100% instinctual or emotional, like how an animal operates

I don't know how to imagine this
>>
>>26059445
You can't shame the shameless, roastie.
>>
File: 1452954890442.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1452954890442.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>26059307
female "friends" also do this to their male friends / orbitors while also saying every grill will want you (except me I don't want you )
>>
>>26059307
You are confusing a lot of things
1) being polite in valuable in and of itself.
2) Not every woman is a skank. So not every woman is attracted to men for the same reasons. Since mothers don't want their sons hanging out with skanks, they teach them to avoid them.
3) Being masculine != being rude, ignorant, or boorish. Gary Cooper was unfailingly polite, immaculately dressed, soft-spoken, and could beat a thug senseless.
4) It isn't the mother's job to teach you how to be a man. After all, HTF would she know? That is what dads are for.
>>
>>26059445
>browses /r9k/ where the general consensus on women is misogynist
>expecting any less
why are you even here?
>>
File: 1365611337229.jpg (71 KB, 645x761) Image search: [Google]
1365611337229.jpg
71 KB, 645x761
>>26059499
>that is what dads are for
>tfw dad left us when I was 5
I was destined to end up here
>>
File: hujh.jpg (275 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
hujh.jpg
275 KB, 660x440
>>26059499
>So not every woman is attracted to men for the same reasons

Keep telling that to yourself
>>
>>26059514
The hilarious thing is how many robots think PUAs/Game types are geniuses with insight into the 'truth about men, women, and relationships'.
It is like wondering about that co-worker that seems nice enough but is a little off and then you learn he believes shape-changing reptiles from outer space secretly rule the world: it is sad, hilarious, and fully explanatory all at once.
>>
>>26059307
Everyone I think assumes that men should know how to act around women. That they should just be confident and assertive without really trying. A male virgin is a very shameful thing to be because it means you weren't confident/assertive or just plain not attractive enough for girls to like you; that's how other people see it.
>>
>>26059514

In my opinion misogynist is way to over used to be taken seriously.( in western cultures)

I don't hate women at all I'm just aware of the nature that most of them have or are raised to have through society.

I have a stronger dislike for feminism and the laws they push, and the twisted data/facts they use in order to make women into eternal victim mentality
>>
Being a polite gentleman helps attract girls. The real issue is that robots think they are polite gentlemen, when they are in fact uncultured jerks. Girls don't like angry desperate jerks.
>>
>>26059307
My personal guess would be that as they get old enough and start having kids they finally realize that polite men that don't treat them like shit are what they appreciate in a man they want to have a long term relationship with. They see this ether trough themselves being treated like shit by the chad they chose to have kids with or by this happening to their friends.

The only problem with this is that their younger self up until they got knocked up and possibly a few years onward didn't appreciate this kind of man. What they were looking for before getting kids was an abusive chad, not a polite beta and what they're doing is setting up their sons to be those betas women end up going for ether when they get too old to get chads or when they learn from personal experience that chads really aren't any good for a relationship longer than a one night stand.

Sad truth is that they're basically setting their sons up to be ignored by women up until their 30's and then made into doormats for women who later only settled for them.
>>
File: 1434309591624.jpg (65 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1434309591624.jpg
65 KB, 906x799
>>26059307
That's what they THINK they want. In reality it's a biological mechanism to maintain the beta workslave class. The considerate, thoughtful betas will listen and became good boys who do whatever the females tell them, while the alphas who just naturally don't give a fuck will slay all the pussy because that's what women actually find attractive. Basically, they will fuck the Chads and then attempt to use the beta cuck slaves they've conditioned to raise their children and live a comfortable life after Chad is done with her. Put simply women are parasites.

>>26059338
Pretty much this.
>>
File: Hold the phone.jpg (29 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
Hold the phone.jpg
29 KB, 640x483
>>26059555
Go read Rollo, or Roosh, or any ther of the Game types,. Or any of the PUAs.
I have.
They *suck* at picking up women.
>They go to places where women who like casual sex go to find partners for casual sex
>The work hard on their appearance, words, stances, *everything* to make themselves as appealing as possible to women looking for casual sex
>The "masters of game'/'legendary PUAs' admit, *ADMIT*, that if they approach 20 women a night they might have sex with one of them and warn guys that they might need to approach 50-60 women a day over 2-3 days to get laid once
>They all admit that there are huge classes of women that Game/PUA simply DOES NOT and CAN NOT work on
>They all admit there are entire *countries* where PUA/Game tricks simply don't work
So, even the Game Gurus/PUIAs tell you that not all women are attracted to the same things.
Oh, usre, certain base lines like, he should have self-control, he should be healthy, he should not be crazy.
But this 'I read an e-book so now I know everything' stuff is pure fantasy
>>
>>26059594
>This meme again
Sorry to break it to you Stacy, but this is just a meme you've come up with to shield yourself from your shitty choices in men.

Back in the day when the idea was to find a partner and then stick with them for the rest of your life it made sense to go for a gentleman. These days when relationships are almost like a game of musical chars it makes a whole lot less sense to go for the safe option of a gentleman right away. You can go for that safe option years down the line when the less safe options don't pan out. Back in the day this wasn't possible when the safe options would have all been taken up, but with relationships being like a game of musical chairs the safe options are always going to be there once you get tired of the unsafe ones.
>>
>>26059554
Almost every single serial killer had a single mother. Single mothers are not equipped to raise boys, both because of their lack of understanding of what makes men men, and their absolutely abysmal reasoning skills exemplified by their actions that led to the child's birth in the first place.
>>
>>26059665
>>They all admit there are entire *countries* where PUA/Game tricks simply don't work
Out of curiousity, which countries?
>>
>>26059699
Most famously Denmark, but also Poland and Sweden. Most also talk about London, Toronto, Berlin, and a number of other cities being impenetrable to them.
>>
>>26059499
You said everything I was thinking better. Also shows why two parent households are necessary. No one parent can teach a kid everything he needs to know.
>>
>>26059769
Why are those places impenetrable?
>>
>>26059791
Everyone knows that you have to be Muhammad or Jamal to score a girl in Sweden
>>
>>26059791
Too many shitskins probably.
>>
>>26059307
maybe it's because physical act of sex wasn't important to them(because they can get at pretty much whenever because being woman) so they assume her son getting laid is not important as well
>>
>>26059594
i remember that show the sopranos, where the pretty ugly looking bad guys would routinely get laid without effort. i guess the show praised for its realisitic portryal anbout human behavior was lying
>>
>think I'd read some books women enjoy, maybe that way I'd understand better what they want, at least from the more intellectual ones
>or even better, read comments on a serious reading community so I get what I'm seeking for faster
>the horror

I'd post the opinions but the board won't let me because apparently they contain non-ascii characters. So I'll sum up what women want in a man, regardless of what they say, regardless of their intelligence or social condition:
>tall
>roided
>pretty face
>humongous cock
>loaded
>short fuse
>violent
>controlling
>possessive
>>
>I know exactly what kind of men attract girls because I've seen it in tv shows and read about it on /pol/!

Robots actually believe this.
>>
>>26060216
>I know exactly what kind of men attract girls because my friends who treat them like shit always get them and the ones who don't never
>>
>>26060216
I don't know EXACTLY but when zero women are interested in someone (me), I can go online and research and boil it down to a combination of traits which make me undesirable. In other words I have a pretty good idea of what women DON'T like in men.
>>
>>26059791
Game/PUA stuff targets one of
-women with low self-esteem
-women who are poor
-women who just want casual sex with no strings
In capitols, wealthy nations, religious nations, or nations with solid welfare systems all you are left with is women with poor self-esteem and there just aren't enough of them.
Remember, Roosh *brags about* how many gutter girls he banged in the favelas and EVEN THERE his success rate was only 10%
Think about that for a minute - this guy goes into the favelas with a job and money and has to hit one 10 drunk girls in brs to get laid.
>>
>>26060301
>>26060334
I'd post that comic of that asshole fat brony who says "assholes get all the girls" but I'm on the phone.

If you are nice, and by that I mean genuinely nice, it's an attractive trait. Don't confuse it with being a doormat. Being both confident and nice is a very powerful combination for attracting girls.
>>
>>26060562
But if you're chad though
>>
File: always getting hit on.jpg (73 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
always getting hit on.jpg
73 KB, 600x900
>>26059665
>Go read Rollo
>I have

For Rollo game is the attitude a man takes which keeps a woman in check (even in marriage) and is attractive to females. He sure says it "works" on every woman - not that this means you get laid from it. But if you have the ability to invest 3 hours in pickup and consistently get laid from it, then it's the goal you wanted to achieve. Of course, nobody is saying that they can talk to a bunch of girls and by sure they will suck their cock that night. But you can make much wrong as a men to prevent yourself from getting laid and learning the "don't be afraid of women" attitude that PUA teaches it will help you getting girls - more than you get now, whatever that means in the end.
Playing a character for getting women is sad, so I won't suggest anything, but if you delude yourself to get into the self-developement path, then I guess you'll self-develope and that's just fine.
>>
>>26059769
Also Columbia, Ukraine, Latvia, Washington, DC, etc.
>>
Why the fuck do you retards sit around posting about women? You do realize how pathetic this is, and how this inflates the pussy market, right? I guarantee half of you have much bigger problems in your life that need to be addressed other than MUH DICK IN HOLE
>>
>>26060562

I'm >>26060334
I never said anything about being nice.

I boil it down to not being physically attractive enough, and not having the "confidence" to put up with bullshit like shit testing, resistance and rejection. I'm confident enough to have made it as far as I have up to this point, but apparently because I am not a confident factory that supplies endless cockiness and self-belief I don't deserve to have a woman right? And women can deduce that I'd be an awful partner because I didn't make every single move she wanted me to make, when she wanted me to make it, right?

To be honest I think confidence is an excuse, like anything else. If women really liked me that much I wouldn't be so easily rejected and forgotten for every little screw up. The fact that I have to make a perfect approach every single time just means I'm not really good enough for them, I'm not the type of guy they desired in the first place so I'm going to have a hell of a time finding one that actually likes me for who I am vs. whatever surface "value" (looks and confidence) they think are so important.
>>
>>26060589
Rollo also completely misunderstands rather simple concepts like hypergamy. Sure, every Game/PUA type seems unable to open an encyclopedia and learn the actual meaning of words like 'hypergamy', 'solipsism', etc. so they just make shit up, but it is just a symptom of his lack of education and sloppy thinking.
>>
You answered yourself dummy. Most moms dont want their children to succeed in finding other women that replaces them.
All mothers have a pretty shitty time letting go their sons, hence the bullshit.
>>
>>26060704
Why exactly is he wrong and what do you think is the correct use of these terms?
>>
>>26060714
Part of me thinks this is true.

The one and only time I had the opportunity to get laid, I was trying to get a hotel with a girl, and my mom pretended to call the hotel and have a conversation which disclosed that we were too young to rent it. I found out much later that this was complete bullshit. And now I'm mad because that's the closest I've ever been to getting laid and it'll never happen again.

Fuck her.
>>
>>26060748
LOL what a cunt
>>
>>26060748
Yeah, she didn't like this girl for no good reason. And what's hilarious is that we had a conversation about my lack of experience and she asked me why I didn't just be fuckbuddies with that girl from HS. She even told me I need to just lighten up and get laid, she even suggested I hire a hooker.

I fucking hate her sometimes man...
>>
>>26060748
Is there only the one hotel around your area?
>>
>>26060796
meant for this poster >>26060779
>>
>>26059307
Women literally don't understand that it's not true.

There is a massive disconnect between a woman's stated beliefs and her actions. They don't understand it themselves and they operate on an emotional basis, not a rational one, so their rational mind is there to come up with excuses for their real behavior and everything is an exception to the rules for them.

Women operate by constantly deluding themselves into thinking that they're not just animals that are ruled by base instincts.
>>
>>26060809
No. But I was very young at the time (17) and didn't know any better.

Me and the girl ended up fighting and breaking up not long after that.
>>
>>26060733
Rollo thinks hypergamous behavior is rooted in the menstrual cycle and, like most Game morons, thinks it means a woman will ditch a current mate for a "better" one and defines 'better' as (wait for it) acting like Game morons think men should act and that it is biological (i.e., based on bone structure, testosterone, or some other trait).
In reality the word hypergamy refers to how some women in developed nations *reject* more handsome/more masculine men to marry men of greater wealth or social standing.
In other words, Rollo (as well as Roosh, etc.) GET IT BACKWARDS - "Hypergamy" really means women are likely to -reject- guys who look and act like Game morons in favor of someone with money, education, and career ambitions.
And this isn't 'what i think' that word means, that is how it is defined in anthropological literature, the encyclopedia, etc.
They also completely misuuse solipsism and believe the rediculous myth that "80% of women sleep with 20% of men"
>I have also seen '10% of men sleep with 90% of women'
So - they can't read and they can't do math.
>>
>>26059307
Actually, it is. Contrary to what you autistic losers think. Hope I didn't break the world view of a bunch of faggot neets there.
>>
>>26060704
From Wikipedia:

>Studies of heterosexual mate selection in dozens of countries around the world have found men and women report prioritizing different traits when it comes to choosing a mate, with men tending to prefer women who are young and attractive and women tending to prefer men who are rich, well-educated, ambitious, and attractive.[7] Evolutionary psychologists contend this is an inherent sex difference arising out of sexual selection, with men driven to seek women who will give birth to healthy babies and women driven to seek men who will be able to provide the necessary resources for the family's survival.

And then
>They argue that as societies shift towards becoming more gender-equal, women's mate selection preferences will shift as well. Some research support that theory,[8] including a 2012 analysis of a survey of 8,953 people in 37 countries, which found that the more gender-equal a country, the likelier male and female respondents were to report seeking the same qualities as each other rather than different ones.

This is just about exactly what I've gotten out of Rollo's blog. Men want young, beautiful girls and women want strong, successful men. And nobody against fucking/dating/marrying someone "out of their league". Let's put an emphasis on "attractive" because that word is so important. Be attractive - don't be unattractive. It's the cardinal rule of dating.

And let's not get into the countless material showing women's preference for tall men, for strong men, for men with the "dark triad" of traits.
>>
>>26059514
>Thinking you have to be this and that to be qualified to browse a public forum

Grow the fuck up, manchild
>>
>>26060900
Go away Jessica
>>
>>26060934
Stay limp dick, autist
>>
Why do we as a society gave to turn all this crap into a game full of manipulation and shame and status?
Why can't it be as simple as getting to know a person for a while, say "Im into you" and that person either saying that back or just saying " sorry. I'm not into you" , and then everything carries on as normal as people either simply move on or partner up. No shame, no risk, no strings attached no dumb tug of war crap.
This is why I hate being alive.
>>
File: thenab.png (116 KB, 227x294) Image search: [Google]
thenab.png
116 KB, 227x294
>>26059307

They know how horrible beings women are so they do their best to keep their sons away from them.
>>
>every nice guy i'm not attracted to is actually secretly a bad person
Well, isn't that convenient.
>>
>>26060943
The temptation of carnal pleasures have no power over me, cunt
>>
>>26060985
That's why you replied, ain't it. You can't hide the truth you miserable loser
>>
I honestly think robots just spend to much time indoors. Social skills have to be sharpened like any other skill. Did you suck at piano when you started? probably, and you probably didn't play in front of people because it would be awkward. But unfortunately in order to get better at interacting with people you have to be awkward around a lot of people first.

>but muh autism wont let me

shut up that just means you have to try even harder at something you were gonna have to do anyway if you want people to like you. If you were born without working legs you would have to work harder to get around. Sorry for you but your brain was broke so now you gotta work harder to get laid.

But don't worry anon there's still hope. you just have to pull yourself out of cyclical ways of thinking that lead to self fulfilling prophecy's of loneliness and bitterness. The more you interact with people the more likely you will get to interact with them in fun and sexy ways.

>but muh depression

well i can't help you there, might consider suicide.
>>
File: 87.jpg (34 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
34 KB, 605x605
>anon you are so nice and handsome, I bet all the girls in school are all over you

Not really, but thanks grandma...
>>
>>26060873
Fair enough.

I don't think Rollo ever put much stock into looks. Like, he had a blog post where he said "get your ass to the gym", but that was mainly directed at guys who were way out of shape and sorely needed it.

I also don't think Game was ever touted as anything but a means towards casual sex. It's evolved to include your personal state of mind - your "frame" - your belief, your values etc. But in the end it's a tool for guys to get laid, especially guys with a very high sex drive or guys who simply can't get girls at all.

And yes, guys who are rich/successful do get wives, but I'd warn that that isn't all it's made out to be. A lot of marriages involve "beta" men who get little or no sex. And even if they do, the sex life is not what men would consider ideal, which is a consistent supply of good sex from your woman.

I'm sure game has it's flaws but I do think there's value in learning how to cultivate a partnership(s) with women where sex is not something that's lacking. Never mind couples where the guy is being emotionally abused, cheated on or straight up cucked. Never mind learning how to walk away from women that don't satisfy you enough and holding out for women who do.
>>
>>26061009
There's literally zero logical connection between the two, you ugly twat
But what can we expect from a woman
>>
>>26061018
>The more you interact with people the more likely you will get to interact with them in fun and sexy ways.

Perhaps but I can't stress enough that it needs to be the right people. For every girl or two that gives me the time of day, there is a much higher number that ignores me. They ignore my conversation attempts, or ignore my honest invitations to hang out - and I really do mean hang out, not just trying to score or whatever.

Being social helps but only when the girl is interested in being social. When she's ignoring your every word and got her head buried in her phone, or only talks to you when you're the filler that's around to talk because nobody else is, I don't get the impression that these are people I really want in my life, or to spend any significant amount of time with.
>>
>>26061064
Poor thing, you sound frustrated =(

Also:
>Implying
>>
>>26060587
Being confident and nice kind of makes you a Chad.
>>
>>26060914
By the same qualities, do they mean that men will value success and ambition, and women will value beauty?
>>
>>26059329
That's completely retarded. Women want their children to pass on their genetics, not be beta cuckboys.
>>
>>26061112
>being confident, nice and attractive* makes you a Chad

le fixer 4 u

And inb4 you say "confidence and niceness are attractive". Fuck maybe they are, but only the later could be considered sexually attractive and it's not going to work miracles if the rest of your shit isn't straight.
>>
File: lyle lovett.jpg (20 KB, 280x336) Image search: [Google]
lyle lovett.jpg
20 KB, 280x336
>>26060914
But what the Game morons forget is;
this guy
He married the (at the time) top female actress in Hollywood at the ehight of her fame. She was lauded as one of the most gorgeous women in the world. She was rich as fuck. She had men everywhere throwing themselves at her.
She married dhim.
He's 5' 11"-6' (she's 5' 9")
He had a fraction of her wealth and fame.
He is no 'dark triad' guy.
And there are thousands of examples like this from just the field of entertainment.
We also have to look at marriage and divorce patterns: if, *if*, Game theory is correct then devout Christian men are screwed, right? They actively avoid Game style behavior; they oppose the 'dark triad', etc.
But they not only marry at higher rates they divorce at much lower ones. They are more likely to marry virgins, their wives are much less likely to cheat, on, and on, and on.
If "all women" were attracted to the same things because of "biology" or bullshit "evolutionary psychology" then this wouldn't be true.
>>
>>26059307
They want them to become betas with an older woman fetish so they can fuck.
>>
>>26061070

Sounds like you suck at whats called "bullshitting" a common trait among autists. I recommend hanging out in groups more and talking to the men or everyone in a mixed group. i know this sounds worse than pouring literal acid down your dick but like i said practice makes everything really.

and people by themselves are pretty awful btw i've found people much more approachable when in a more casual gathering.
>>
>>26061129
Same qualities probably means, similar dispositions, similar interests and similar levels of attractiveness.

So yeah women do care about looks and men do care about a womans' drive and ambition, despite whatever wishful thinking is out there....
>>
>>26061137
Why do you always mention this guy in every one of these threads if there are "thousands of examples"?
>>
>>26061025
>but I'd warn that that isn't all it's made out to be. A lot of marriages involve "beta" men who get little or no sex.
The GSS, the Ohio State Longitudinal Study, and the Birkbeck Demography Project all confirm-
married couple have more sex than unmarried couples, including cohabitating married couples
-Those people within a marriage that were not virgin when they married report the quality of sex is higher within marriage especially after the first 5 years.
So, who should I listen to? Actual science or the meanderings of a bunch of losers that can't get laid in a singles bar?
Game types are EXACTLY the sorts of idiots who would think married people have less sex.
>"b-b-b-but sexless marriages exist!"
Yeah. So does /r9k/
>>
>>26061170
It's not even that. It seems like many people already have friend groups and significant others they are pre-occupied with, and that I don't seem interesting enough to them by comparison. It happens.

I've hung out in groups before and I know well how to socialize. I'm actually not terrible at it at all either. But in order for it to work the people I'm with need to at least be a bit interested in including me. I've been the literal 3rd or 5th wheel and when that happens I sometimes just get up and leave. It might sound autistic/extreme to you but I have zero interest in investing in a group of people that doesn't give a fuck about me.
>>
>>26059307
>Why do women tell their sons that being a polite gentleman

Because that worked about ~20-30 years ago.

Now ITS 2016, personality is dead, and everyone is reduced to husks of terrible pop culture, day old facebook "memes", and "give me dats". Most people are now incredibly narcissistic (yes even you robots) and have little grounding in reality, preferring to live the Reality(tm), brought to you by the six media companies that control the mainstream and Coca-Cola: Taste the Feeling.

Seriously robots you want to be "redpilled" then read here: http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2014/01/randi_zuckerberg.html#more

Our current system breeds narcissism like a crop. A crop of useful idiots, useful idiots that will never rise up, never grow up, and be in a constant state of seeking validation and yet will always fail in this endeavor. Our entire social structure and society is manufactured, artificial, to produce good drones who spend, and spend they do.
>>
dude just be
attractive
funny
interesting
smart
rich
>>
>>26059580
Spoken like a true lizardman sympathizer. How did they get to you? Is that how you were able to find employment you have to join the illerminarti of lizardmen society
>>
File: model and dude.jpg (58 KB, 560x409) Image search: [Google]
model and dude.jpg
58 KB, 560x409
>>26061189
>always
Huh?
I picked him because he is ugly as fuck and married a woman making $40 million a year who was on the cover of 2 magazines a week when they eloped.
How about this one - she was/is a top super model with a net worth of $20 million. She married a guy 23 years older, balding, short, and worth less money.
Google. 15 fucking seconds.
Game morons are morons
>>
>>26061207
I'm going to be honest with you, I wasn't trying to argue in order for me to win over you, and I appreciate having another perspective because all I've ever heard lately is that casual sex/flings are the only good answers.

Perhaps I've been misguided a bit. It'd be nice if I was because then I could be a little free of "game". You're right that I don't get laid at all; but when I brought up sexless marriages it wasn't because I was trying to say that all married men are literally losers. I've simply been brought to believe that marriage is a losing bet, that women only marry for children/status and end up with guys they don't even love just for those reasons while sleeping around on the side. I'm concerned that it would happen to me, if I were to somehow break my 23 1/2 dry spell. I don't come here and say these things because I want to believe them, I was told that this happens frequently and you need to be very careful about falling into a bad partnership, and that yes women can't really be "trusted" because they expect you to maintain certain traits in order for a relationship to work out.

To be honest I don't even know what to think though. I have zero meaningful experience with women, outside of a long distance "relationship" which dissolved into endless arguing. It ended when I flew out to see her, she told me I wasn't attractive enough for her/spent most of the time I was there talking to another guy while ignoring me. She ended up marrying him eventually. A few months after I came home I met another girl, we made out a couple of times but then she broke it off with me. Since then the closest I've gotten is Tinder matches which went nowhere, not even first dates. Just text conversations that ended when she stopped responding.
>>
File: uw5urkf.gif (825 KB, 320x209) Image search: [Google]
uw5urkf.gif
825 KB, 320x209
>>26059580
>i don't know shit about robots but my worldview tells me that they believe in PUAs
>>
>>26061018
>muh tough love
>muh bro-science
>>
>>26061253
>http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2014/01/randi_zuckerberg.html#more

Fuck; is that ever poorly written.

All that article proves is that if you choose a shitty partner, you're going to have a shitty life. That's it in about 10,000 less words.
>>
>>26061070
Yeah so you get better at being social so you're someone she's actually interested in talking to.

Is it really that hard to understand?
>>
File: trumping.jpg (68 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
trumping.jpg
68 KB, 600x676
>>26059445
How is this not bait?
>>
There's nothing wrong with loving "someone else's" kid - we are all human.
Grow up.
>>
>>26061358
Listen, people lie/are repeating things they don't know are lies about marriage, sex, etc. all the damn time.
Like '50% of marriages end in divorce'.
Not true. Sure, it *was* true. once. In Southern California. In the 1970's. But the overall divorce rate for first marriages peaked at 40% 40 years ago and has been declining ever since. For devout Catholics it is about 4%!
Lots and lots and lots of people refer to a survey from 1991 that say reported 70% of married women had cheated. But the survey included 'thinking of cheating', 'being attracted to another man [even on television]' in their definition. The GSS survey and the dozens of surveys in the Laumann group analysis shows that the maximum percentage of married women who have had a extra-marital affair that involves sex is about 6%.
That is the ceiling. The actual rate appears to be about 4%. For men it is about double that, max.
[yes, this accounts for people lying in the analysis].
the tired old "10%/20% of men have sex with 80%/90% of women' is just HILARIOUS. Look at the number of lifetime sexual partners, even when adjusting for errors, deceit, etc, it is obvious that about 12% of men have a lot of sex, but with about 12% of the women, who have a lot of sex. About 5-10% remain lifelong virgins (more men than women), and the rest have a few partners over their lifetime.
>BTW, that 12% of women who are extremely promiscuous are the targets for Game/PUA types.
>>
>>26061408
>Thread full of robots
>some are promoting defending PUA stuff
>saying robots are PUA types is silly
sure is arcanine in here
>>
What if the world isn't fair and some people are simply fucked?
Is there no possibility that such people can exist?
>>
>>26061134
Attractiveness is a sum of things. It is something you can work on. You can become more attractive by putting an effort in the right place.
>>
>>26061599
this is bullshit and you know. 80% of men are considered UGLY by women. There really is a small number of men having sex with a most women.
>>
File: 1444479665161.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1444479665161.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>26061732
What should these guys do next?
>>
>>26061510
>someone she's actually interested in talking to

Provided that she is already single and actually interested in dating me.

Just about every time she's either with somebody else OR she's really pre-occupied with another guy, in which case again I just give up and stop trying because why be with a girl on a date who doesn't talk to you because she's texting another guy in the middle of it? etc.

Look I get what you're saying. But it's not always as simple as BE MORE INTERESTING AND BE MORE SOCIAL. It's not my job to bring everything to the table - if somebody doesn't want to get to know me and i'm already putting myself out there and not being incredibly cringey or awkward, I'm not just going to keep trying harder until I hold their attention because they have issues putting their fucking phone down and looking me in the eye, and responding when I say something to them.
>>
>>26061732
I wasn't saying otherwise.
>>
>>26061751
You are asking the wrong question. Probably those guys could work on their personality, job, whatever.

You are simply trying to make excuses. The first step you need to take is realize that yes, I can and should do something instead of wallowing in self-pity.
>>
>>26061599
>About 5-10% remain lifelong virgins (more men than women)

I AM THE 10%
>>
>>26061834
>Probably those guys could work on their personality, job, whatever.
looks are literally the only thing that matters with women.
btw devout "christian" men are usually only nominally so. They also tend to have fat wives nobody wants
>>
>>26061751
What's wrong with top left and the one in the middle? If those are considered to be ugly then I must be the asshole of the Devil
>>
>>26061900
You have never kissed a girl. What makes you think you are the expert on what women want?
>>
>>26059307
Parents will tell you the rules of society and if you follow them straight, you are an idiot.
You yourself need to discover the rules that tell you how the rules are to be followed. Some rules you are not allowed to break, but some you are even expected to break.

When your grandma tells you to not mess around with girls, what she actually means is "we know you will, but do it discreetly, don't get her pregnant".
>>
They also say babies come with the stork and that Santa is real.

How fucking gullible are you?
>>
>>26061749
>Numbers put out by a dating site define reality
>Number must be wrong because *I* can't get laid
the math is simple
The Mosher, Chandra, Jones analysis, which adjusts for how women tend to underestimate and men to overestimate the number of lifetime exual partners showed that
-about 10% of people between the ages of 19-55 are virgins
-about 12% have had more than 6 sexual partners, both men and women
-the remainder, men and women both, had between 1 and 5 lifetime sexual partners with an average of 2.3
-The promiscuous group had members SO promiscuous (men and women) that they drive the average up to 4.5 for both genders
This matches results seen from UK NHS analysis of sexual patterns.
Let's talk math.
If 10% of men were fucking 90% of women and everyone else was suffering we'd see two things
1) An even distribution of partners among women
2) much higher rates of virginity among men than among women
While men are 1% more likely to be virgins, there is no big difference.
MORE IMPORTANTLY, we have a spike of extremely promiscuous women, too.
Now, unless you *also* think 10% of women are fucking 90% of men the only way the number make sense are if a small cadre of about 12% of men are having a ton of sex with another small cadre of about 12% of the women. and everyone else has a hookup in HS then meets a nice girl. -and she does the same-.
It shows that while Chad Thundercock is only about 1 in 8 guys, so is Tammy Slutqueen about 1 in 8 girls.
It means you are *right* to worry if a girl has a high number of partners because she's an outlier.
>>
>>26062001
>What makes you think you are the expert on what women want?
There are people who study this shit. Women consistently rate the vast majority of men as UGLY(1 or 2 out of 5). For most of human history sexual selection in men has focused more on stopping other men from mating rather than attracting a mate. Women are socially inclined to give nice answers.
>>
File: 1450053316343.jpg (256 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450053316343.jpg
256 KB, 1920x1080
Because women think they're all the exception for playing into Chads pumpin and dumpin scheme rather than the rule. It's the same line of thinking that goes into seeing a stable provider type and saying "Oh you'd be such a great boyfriend.... for my sister," except applied to their sons, since they actually think most other women are different from them. Also why they think they're all weird and unique for being really submissive in bed.
>>
>>26062087
>-about 10% of people between the ages of 19-55 are virgins
define virgin first. Lots of religious people say blowjobs and anal don't count
>-about 12% have had more than 6 sexual partners, both men and women
Realize there are a lot of small towns in america where it's not even possible to have a large number of sexual partners. I assure you it's MUCH higher in LA, New York, etc

You do realize virgins tend to have MUCH higher IQs? Average 20 yr old virgin has an IQ of 130. It's impossible for virgins to be that common
You've probably never been anywhere outside of your country town here
>>
>>26059307
They don't. They think that's genuinely what most women like and want, and it is to some extent.
They just lack the cognizance to know that it all only really matters based on your appearance and confidence.
There's what women say they want
There's what women think they want
And there's what women actually want
>>
File: 1445391095942.gif (33 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1445391095942.gif
33 KB, 200x200
>>26059948
>3.5 billion people all like angry roidheads
is this what you tell yourself when you cant get a gf? you're "too nice"? your dick isnt humongous enough? get real.
>>
>>26062087
online dating accounts for 50% of all relationships. Even more for young people. It's very relevant
>>
>>26062131
Exactly anon
even worse
All women like talking shit about Chad, like how they don't find him that attractive or some other shit, UNTIL, it's their turn to be f*cked by him
It really pisses my off
>>
>>26060822
says the men who would shoot up schools for not getting their dicks wet
>>
>>26059307
because they are mothers at taht point
they are in their 30s-40s when their kids start thinking about relationships and sex
and nothing turns an old woman on more than a respectful little gentleman

so instead of telling them what girls their age would want, they tell their sons what they want in a man and how they want to be treated
>>
>>26059948
>roided
>humongous cock
I'm afraid you can only have one of those
>>
I don't know what kind of moms you guys had.

When I was around 16, my mom straight up told me that girls are turned off by being too nice. She said she couldn't exactly explain why, but that's how their minds work. She proceeded to tell me about some guy in college who orbited her and was always offering to fix her car and shit, and how beta it came off as.
>>
>>26060963
>Why can't it be as simple as getting to know a person for a while, say "Im into you" and that person either saying that back or just saying " sorry. I'm not into you"
because the guy might sperg out and stab you
>>
>>26059307
Because justby virtue of being born a boy you know to aggressively take girls. Your mom has to teach you some chill as a defence so you don't rage on girls and not understand why you have no gf. You have to understand anon, when you were really little thought you were gonna be a big tough alpha so she was preparing you to mate.

Little did she know kek
>>
>>26062173
The Chandra, etc. analysis breaks down vaginal, oral, and anal sex, yes.
The analysis of virginity and IQ was targeted in young adults, not lifetime like the Chandra analysis.
FURTHER, you are isolating the 'high end' results; young adults with *low* IQs were also highly likely to be virgins, driving the average IQ of young adult virgins as a whole back to average.
.all of my children are part of Dr. Ruf's study, so I am familiar with the work
Dr. Sheely's companion study showed that the siblings of gifted youth ALSO delayed age of first sexual interaction and it appears the correlation between high IQ and virginity declines very rapidly past age 21. Essentially, smart kids no young sex is a risk and they avoid it until they are older and more ready. By age 30 the correlation between high IQ and virginity is essentially gone (expet for priests and nuns!) while the correlation between LOW IQ and virginity remains true.
>>
because they actually believe it

what they find appealing consciously and subconsciously are contradictory
>>
>>26059948
>tfw tall gigantic short fused big dicked brute but can't any pussy because ugly
>>
>>26062337
this
>mom constantly tearing down my self-esteem as a kid to try t make me more humble
>didn't end up as the ultra-confident guy my dad was
>ended up being a horribly depressed suicidal robot after having my self-esteem knocked down all the time, and I can't even own up to any success I have because I'm too humble
>>
>>26060714
Or intentional sabotage, they hate their shit gene sons and want them to fail, despite not thinking it true and realising it may mean their own genes will never be passed on. Look up the amount of times a mother will neglect or even actively kill their child if a more attractive mate comes along
>>
>>26061749
yeah on fucking tinder
>>
>>26062341
does the study look at cities vs small towns? State by state analysis. I call sincere bullshit on the idea that the average person has like 6 sexual partners. Herpes is way too common. There's also a huge incentive to lie because of religion. If people didn't have preachers shaming them those numbers would go up
>>
>>26062221
>What women do with picture on their phone reveals the secrets of getting laid. I swear! the post
>>
>>26059307
Because thats the advice she'd give to another girl, since we want women to be polite and well mannered.

She has no concept of what shes saying because shes not a man. Men need men to get social advice from, not women.
>>
>>26062317
>implying the woman doesn't sperg out and socially ruin the man in retaliation of being approached

Don't just label men as not being able to handle rejection. Women are equally as bad even if they aren't as likely to be violent about it.
>>
>>26062438
>I don't "get" science
FTFY
>>
>>26062420
>yeah on fucking tinder
which is where most young people find their dates
>>26062375
it's becaue society pushes "slave" morality. Being humble and submissive is the height of western morality. Arrogant dominant men are bad and the things they get in life(more sex,money, power, etc) are bad
>>26062420
aren't you a good little christian? Why are you cursing?
>>
>>26062453
You're right, both genders have shit qualities. I dislike men and women equally, both are machiavellian and self justifying in the vast majority of cases.
Occasionally you get people who are more enlightened and they can be male or female.
>>
>>26062438
You did read that the NHS number match? And you do know the UK has a lot fewer religious people?
I mean, the question just flat out admits that you have no idea how statistics works, I get it, but FFS.
>10% = 0
>about 75% = 4 or less
>about 12% = more than six
>the average is about 6
>math says - 'that promiscuous 12% have people that fuck a HUGE number of partners!'
>>
>>26062476
>I think geneticists are lying when they say 80% of women reproduced and only 40% of men did.
>I don't know that chimpanzees, our closest genetic relative, allow one dominant male to sire 50% of the children in a troop
>>
>>26062503
kek, why did you reply to me twice? and no im not a christian i am a fedora tipping atheist.
>>
>>26060748
My mother used to never let me bring girls back to the house. Went ballistic and started spieling on about how I was disgusting when she found a pair of knickers in MY bed I'm fucking 22 and I pay rent here fuck off and started fucking showing them to everyone when we had guests over. She'd fucking pass snide comments whenever there was any female "friends"I say freinds but I wouldn't exactly consider them friends in the house. She'd get mad whenever she used to see me looking at a hot girl when I was like 13. Then has the gall to ask me why I don't have a girlfriend. Well back when I was naive and young and might have actually wanted one you seemed to want to put a fucking stop to it at all costs, maybe she did me an accidental favour though
>>
>>26062542
so that wasn't done in america? I'm not surprised that fucking brits don't fuck a lot. What is it in australia, sweden, germany, etc.
>>
File: 1452928698871.jpg (80 KB, 970x730) Image search: [Google]
1452928698871.jpg
80 KB, 970x730
>>26062503
kek, why did you reply to me twice? and no im not a christian. just your regular fedora tipper. also, tinder is not used for dating, its used for casual hookups, and you cant really judge someones personality just by some selfies and a vague bio.
>>
>>26062548
>>26062579
kek, why did i reply to you twice? i played my self.
>>
>>26062548
>i am a fedora tipping atheist.
explains everything. Listen you aren't getting laid because you don't realize how important supernatural stuff is to women. I recommend you make friends with a yoga instructor and see how much snatch he gets
>>
>>26062453
Women are usually just as bad but just don't have the capability for it.

I know this is purely anecdotal but it's a funny side story. I've had women tell me so many times how they wished they were as big and stong blah blah blah etc as me because then they could beat up everyone they don't like i'm a big guy 4 them
>>
>>26062546
>Don't know that geneticists were talking about prehistoric men survivng hunting mammoth it a rock on a stick
>Don't know chimps are estrus with radically different reproductive patterns than humans
Next you'll mention bonobos, right?
>>
>>26062575
>FFS
the numbers from the US, America, Canada are all close.
Actually, the most promiscuous Brits are more promiscuous than Yanks
>I'm guessing your virginity is not correlated with high IQ
>>
>>26062621
i dont try to get laid. i am not a slave to these animalistic instincts.
>>
>>26062540
Humanity is pretty shitty and flawed.
It's kind of why I like films like "The Invention of Lying" and "Idiocracy", because their brutally honest about what life is actually like.
>>
>>26062737
*they're
Both films are by 'tards and for 'tards, BTW
>>
>>26062631
Oh yeah. Women would show no mercy of they were as big and bulky as men.
It's why they make the best soldiers.
>>
>>26062756
>reddit fedora goes 4chan
>>
>>26062756
Let's admit life is pretty stupid in general anon.
Stupid is as stupid does.
The only way to get ahead in life is to be a bit stupid.
Nobody likes a smart-arse.
>>
>>26059499

>It isn't the mother's job to teach you how to be a man. After all, HTF would she know? That is what dads are for.

I never had a dad.
>>
tired of all these bluepill niggas comin up in this bitch spewing their bluepill bullshit nawmsayin?
>>
File: nice_guys_finish_last.jpg (21 KB, 576x255) Image search: [Google]
nice_guys_finish_last.jpg
21 KB, 576x255
>>26059307
because they don't want to lose their son to the truth. imagine what will happen if you redpill your son about female nature. that guy will grow up hating women including his mother. also they need him to be future betabux while they have their fun with the bad boys in the meantime. women will not have sex with you if they know your are relationship material and they will make you work for it. women have evolve this alphafux and betabux dating strategy.
>>
>>26062703
>i am not a slave to these animalistic instincts.
but you are. Unless you think evolution is bullshiit
>>26062666
Niall of the Nine was no caveman. Neither was genghis
>>26062682
I've seen studies saying average man has like 10 partners. It's even higher in areas like new york and la where people are allowed to behave as they naturally do
>>
>>26062824
That's all you got? This?
Pathetics
>>
>>26061254
and yourself
>>
>>26062763
most women are shit soldiers because most women can't handle extreme situations well.
>>
File: womeninmil.jpg (641 KB, 677x2422) Image search: [Google]
womeninmil.jpg
641 KB, 677x2422
>>26062763
>It's why they make the best soldiers.
Wut? They are terrible soldiers. Even female soldiers admit this
>>
>>26059329
maturity and meme-less logic and truth?
ON MAH R9K?

it's more likely than you think!
>>
>>26059307

>Mother tells me in elementary school to be nicer to people, that is the secret to making friends
>Notice the kids who bully me are the most popular
>Disregard my mothers advice and be a snarky little turd, basically mimic the kids who have a lot of friends

>See girls crying over their boyfriends in high school
>See my mother crying over her husband
>Begin treating girls the way I observe other guys treating girls

But the thing is, I didn't make any long lasting friends from elementary school, and I didn't lose my virginity in high school. After high school, after I calmed down and treated people better, I realized that the thing we don't see is what goes on behind closed doors. Chad is filling that girl full of compliments, but then he goes and fucks her best friend. He fucked her best friend because he was filling her best friend full of compliments. Those kids in elementary school were mean to me to impress their friends, but they were really supportive and kind to their friends. So yes, the secret really is being a polite gentleman.
>Now I have a shit ton of friends/acquaintances
>I've had multiple sexual partners and I'm currently in a three year relationship with a girl
>>
>>26064380
>
>being a good person is better than chasing after sex
Define "good". I assume your definition will pretty much be a description of a weak submissive person but I might be wrong. I define good as someone who knows how to acquire power and success in life.
>>
>>26064464

Why does everyone on here sound like Dwight Schrute?
>>
>>26064453
>>I've had multiple sexual partners and I'm currently in a three year relationship with a girl
Yet you still browse r9k of all places like the loser you are.
>>
File: 1451413406768.png (74 KB, 471x479) Image search: [Google]
1451413406768.png
74 KB, 471x479
>>26061253
I like you anon, you should post more often
10/10 screnncaped for future reading
>>
File: 1448541360897.png (8 KB, 309x559) Image search: [Google]
1448541360897.png
8 KB, 309x559
>>26061358
I'm sorry man... Not that guy but for what it's worth I'd love to buy you a drink some time and just hang out
>>
>>26064484
He has a point though.

Being a good person does not provide much of anything. Yes women would like to be in relationships with "Good Men" but it doesn't happen because women, like men, are conditioned/continue to be weak and shallow and it makes dating life hell for everyone.

If you manage to be that guy that turns her on, if you manage to push all the right buttons, she'll get to know you and appreciate you for who you are. But until you manage to draw her in with your "Game" (for lack of a better term), she doesn't know you and she doesn't give a shit about you or getting to know you more.
>>
File: 1453866376522.gif (60 KB, 384x269) Image search: [Google]
1453866376522.gif
60 KB, 384x269
my mother knew from the start I was too ugly to get a gf so she never gave me any advice on dating. Kinda nice desu.
>>
>>26065112
Thanks, appreciate it. I can't catch a break with dating but there's almost never a shortage of fellow men like yourself that I can hang out with and feel at ease around.
>>
>>26059307
they are right. It's just the other part is not being a fucking beta
>>
>>26065357
You can't be a polite gentleman without being a fucking beta
>>
Mom didnt prepare me for life at all, i had to learn how to be a pathetic loser all on my own. Nobody taught me how to complain, thats all me. She didnt show me r9k and how to type to anonymous retards, what good is she?
>>
>>26065401
>>26065357
It helps to be what the girl is looking for.

A lot of girls I know for example really like military guys. They have a strong preference for them and want to marry one one day.

Others feel the same about country guys, business guys, gym rats, artsy guys, family men etc. whatever

You might be attractive and fun to be around but if you don't check enough of the right boxes you won't be her dream guy. Her dream guy is the guy she feels destined to be with forever.

This obviously isn't true for all women but it's true for enough of them to matter.
>>
>>26064380
>meme less
>implying that whole post isn't an ironic shitpost
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 294x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 294x297
>>26060974
I've never seen someone sum it up so succinctly.
>>
File: 1276226699177.jpg (5 KB, 228x219) Image search: [Google]
1276226699177.jpg
5 KB, 228x219
because women are jealous, psychotic cunts and they can't handle the idea of other women taking their boys from them
>>
>>26066583
Then why do they want grandkids?
>>
>>26059307
They don't want their son to be Chad, they only want Chad when they are horny.

Chad fucks them then leaves, then for most of their ordinary everyday family lives they want to be surrounded by doting betas and their baby boy.

This might seem counter-intuitive from the evolutionary perspective, but remember for most of our history, care of the boys basically went from mothers to fathers, uncles and older brothers when the boy reached ages 12 to 14 or so depending on the culture. Women don't know what to do with teenage boys. Local school hall teachers were all female and later academies and whatnot were all male professors who made sure the hyperactive little shits we all were stayed in line. Now women dominate education, there are more single mothers and soccer moms. In the ghetto boys join gangs, in the burbs boys become autistic nerds or bro slackers. The west is fading fast.
>>
File: Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks.jpg (174 KB, 699x335) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks.jpg
174 KB, 699x335
>>26059307

It's a test, completely subconscious on their part.

Fail the test and believe what they say, you'll be a provider-cuckold to a woman and the child she conceives with a man other than you.

Pass the test and disregard what she says, and learn to watch what women DO instead of listening to what they SAY, and you'll get pussy.

Either way, you'll be fulfilling a feminine imperative.
>>
>>26059554
Honestly that was better than what I had. My dad was around but he couldn't be bothered to do anything with me.
>>
File: married sex.jpg (60 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
married sex.jpg
60 KB, 636x424
>>26060873

Wrong, you're forgetting about women's assortative mating approach. They'll seek financial and emotional support from certain men, and sex from others.

>>26061207

Married men having more sex than single incel men does not mean that the married men are having a fuckton of great sex.

The problem with that survey data, beyond the inherent flaws of self-reporting and social expectation bias (and burning shame), is that the huge swell of omega and lesser beta single men who suffer involuntary celibate lives greatly skews the stats to promote an illusion that married men enjoy a cornucopia of sex (with one woman, let it be reminded). This incel ballast must be jettisoned to get a truer picture of what kind of sex lives married men actually enjoy. If the typical married man gets laid once per month, like the infamous husband in pic related, then a more accurate assessment of his bounty would come from comparison to unmarried men who aren't hopeless sex market rejects. Compared to an incel, once per month married sex sounds like a pretty good deal. Compared to single men with girlfriends, fuck buddies, and flings tossed in for flavor, once per month sex sounds like painful blue balls.

Not to mention, marriage absolves women of any responsibility to keep their husbands happy. There's no outward pressure once the ring is there and the state has codified the relationship.
>>
File: Ripped Movie Star is too Short.jpg (446 KB, 1336x1764) Image search: [Google]
Ripped Movie Star is too Short.jpg
446 KB, 1336x1764
>>26059580

Sympathetic and understanding Normie here.

The Robot consensus here on Game and PUA is that it's just already-attractive men attributing their success in sex to their "game" and not the fact that they're physically attractive.

I'm inclined to agree.

>have friend
>guy is 8/10
>the guy is deficient in many categories of human being
>flunked out of school
>not funny
>not witty
>was a good athlete but quit because he was a pussy
>had a shit-tier retail job

But this guy pulled girl after girl. And they would come to him, he wouldn't have to put in work in at all. Some were engaged or even married. Then he'd tell me about how much "game" he had.

Our other friend...short, in good shape but meh face, and with a similarly shitty job...would literally say the same things word-for-word that the other guy said to girls and they'd be disgusted and either ignore him or call him a creep. Eventually I came to terms with the fact that some men are just ugly, that women's perception of men leads them to perceive the majority of men as such, and "game" was just "Chads" congratulating themselves on women selecting them based on a genetic lottery that they had zero control over.

I'm still friends with the guy but I will leave when he starts talking about "game" because he's absolutely full of shit.
>>
File: Nice Guys reality.jpg (417 KB, 832x1533) Image search: [Google]
Nice Guys reality.jpg
417 KB, 832x1533
>>26059594

Neckbeards and red pill aside. I can verify that being nice to girls only gets you girls when you are naturally very attractive or have money. I am not very ugly but not handsome either, which as we knows means I'm basically ugly.. My parents have some money but they refuse to share it with me, but love to throw it at my sister (cunts, but that's another story).

I was nice to girls for a long time and never got laid. I never "negged" girls or treated them unfairly as a strategy. But when I was fed up with women I stopped being nice. Not because I thought it would work but because I was fed up and had decided to remain a virgin.

As soon as I stopped caring girls started showing interest. I have slept with two 'friends' and three co-workers in the past two years. Plus a couple of one night stands. Girls evolved as to crave the attention of someone who is somehow superior, and by being at their feet we come off as inferior.
>>
It's not about being nice or being a dick. It's completely and utterly irrelevant. What women find attractive has no moral compass. There are certain traits that women generally like, and certain traits that women don't like.
>>
File: 1448976868569.jpg (267 KB, 982x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448976868569.jpg
267 KB, 982x1600
Be polite gentleman but remember that sociopath borderline Chad will get the promotion while you'll be in dead end job for 10 years. Unless you're charismatic genius, your looks will determine everything. Better looks = better personality.
>>
>>26067873
>As soon as I stopped caring girls started showing interest.
Elaborate what changed when you cared and when you didnt.
>>
File: nice guy causality.jpg (111 KB, 1440x333) Image search: [Google]
nice guy causality.jpg
111 KB, 1440x333
>>26060974

The "nice guy" trope 20 years ago or longer was basically "hang in there guy, she'll come around one day!" as she's banging the football team. It was condescending and patronizing, but the guy was still at least considered a genuinely decent human being.

Fast forward to now, "nice guy" is an outright pejorative that implies you're a manipulative sociopath piece of shit for 1. wanting love and sex like everyone else, and 2. going about it the way that makes logical sense, by being chivalrous and respectful, which is fucking exactly what our culture and women told you to do if you wanted to get a girlfriend or wife.

This approach of course does not work anymore. It's not 1950, and even then women still preferred the dashing, quick-witted rake in a leather jacket over the studious nerd in the sweater vest.

So men do what they're told to do to get a girl, fail, see other men doing the opposite and succeeding, ask WHY that's the case, are told to stick with what they're doing, repeat ad nauseum.

Obviously you end of with a lot of confused, frustrated young men.

>b-but nice guys are only nice to get laid and that's wrong

Every man wants to get laid. She's just choosing to validate some men's intentions because he's better looking.

The buzzwords "nice guy", "creepy" and others are just vague words that today's socially retarded women spew which, ostensibly, really just mean "an ugly man trying to interact with me in any way shape or form."

However humans are nice to each other any time we want anything out of each other, it's how civilization works. Is the same cunt who's mad at the guy for being nice to her to get laid equally mad at the waiter who's nice to her to get a better tip?

The real underlying issues is she doesn't want to be held accountable for her words and hold the power to choose based on appearance while appearing not to be, for fear of exposing herself as shallow and angering the nice men she uses for material resources.
>>
>>26064209
sure, as infantry troops they are useless but they are the perfect snipers.
>>
Do mothers actually do that? My mom didn't coach me on how to get women because she's not a pedophile/pimp.
>>
>>26068275
Not coaching you knob. Just comments.

>be respectful
>be chivalrous
>be kind

That shit works, but like anything you need to be attractive. You can be unattractive and get girls, but holding doors open won't get a girl to spread her legs unless you look like Christian Bale.
>>
File: 1446531657159.png (670 KB, 737x691) Image search: [Google]
1446531657159.png
670 KB, 737x691
>>26062031
>implying Santa isn't real
CAN'T FOOL ME YOU FUCKING KIKE
>>
File: Alpha fucks....png (635 KB, 947x419) Image search: [Google]
Alpha fucks....png
635 KB, 947x419
>>26061137
>>26061303

It's not just money. Money is a factor in ones overall status, but not the only factor.

Women can handle making more money than their man, but they HATE being in the leadership role.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=0

You have to cherry pick and cite the outliers, but in doing so you only reaffirm the vastly greater rule; that women by and large want men of higher status than themselves. When speaking of an entire group of people, we must generalize or we can't have any discourse. We all know there are outliers, but they are irrelevant in the bigger picture due to their minority.

>Asian people are shorter on average
>THEN WHY IS YAO MING IS 7 AND A HALF FEET TALL YOU FUCKING RETARD

This how dumb you sound.

>religious women are more faithful

oh boy oh boy....
>>
>>26068356
If my mom told me how to talk to people I would just ignore her and play my fucking gameboy. If she told me how to talk to girls in particular I'd tell her to fuck off and stop embarrassing me.

Even an autist like me knows the basic polite shit, what's wrong with you?
>>
File: 1380883580928.jpg (20 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
1380883580928.jpg
20 KB, 150x200
>>26068356
>be chivalrous
good meme desu senpai baka
>>
Who did they fuck to get the son in the first place? Are you sure?

Look at what women do, not what they say.
>>
Women try to turn their sons into beta cucks as a means to lie to them and try to avoid from him turning into a alpha.
>>
>>26068275

Between my mother and growing up traditionalist devout Catholic, it took a long time for me to break the idea of putting women on a pedestal.
>>
File: ok cupid stats 3.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
ok cupid stats 3.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>26062420

>yeah on fucking tinder

Across all dating sites and even social networks.

Face it; women's sexual selection is much MUCH narrower than men's.
>>
>>26068558
But why women would want that her son be alpha but beta instead?
>>
File: 1365644680138.png (155 KB, 499x176) Image search: [Google]
1365644680138.png
155 KB, 499x176
>>26068606
Because they don't even know what they want I mean come on son
>>
Because they want them all to themselves and don't give a shit about their long-term happiness. It's why they pushed them out of their vaginas in the first place. For unconditional love and to have someone who will care for them in their old age. They don't want to compete with other roasties.

It's the father's job to make sure that his son doesn't grow up into a neurotic, lonely, loser. Mothers can't be trusted with that task, as it conflicts with their personal interests.
>>
>>26068591
thanks for posting that. I get annoyed at how the trolls try to pretend that women don't have high standards. There is a reason that most men did not reproduce in prehistoric times.
>>
>>26068606
Because the female mind does not know what it wants.
>>
>>26068731
When she chooses Chad, she knows exactly what she wants.
>>
>>26068606
women's opinions change through their cycle. Most of the time they want a beta male except when they get horny. This is why women get gay friends and orbiters. As their sex drive declines they marry a beta male and settle it
>>
>>26067541
"You're too drunk"

ayyyy lmao
>>
>>26064380
>>26059329
Kissing ass isn't being a good person.
>>
File: normiesknow.png (69 KB, 987x347) Image search: [Google]
normiesknow.png
69 KB, 987x347
>>26067796
Bitches aint shit, etc
>>
File: whores chasing whores.png (91 KB, 644x343) Image search: [Google]
whores chasing whores.png
91 KB, 644x343
>>26060455
>>26059665
>>26059499
You're a credit to this thread brah.
>>
>>26069002
Not all women are sexually available all the time, that's why you have to screen them.
>>
>>26068417
>oh boy oh boy....
Got any proof?
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/
>>
>>26059612
This. Nothing more, nothing less. there is not much to say.
>>
File: bert.jpg (109 KB, 932x740) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
109 KB, 932x740
>>26059791
No matter how good your PUA game is, Swedes always assume that all strangers who try to talk to them are psychos.

You'll sometimes even find it hard to ask someone what time it is, as people will ignore you and just walk away.

The only exception to this is if you're Chad, since genetical programming always overrides socially learned behavior.
>>
File: 1316897974083.jpg (27 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1316897974083.jpg
27 KB, 429x410
>>26067873
I don't have this experience. I'm a pretty average looking guy. I've always been friendly to women, more or less, but treat them like anyone else. That is to say I just ignore them for the most part and do not go out of my way to be nice/friendly/or garner attention whatsoever. I just treat people like people. Women, as ever, continue to not really notice I exist unless they happen to want something for me (other men are the same way). You're probably more attractive than you think or else became more attractive as you matured and left puberty and becaome more adult/left "school" culture behind.
>>
>>26059307
It's not entirely untrue, it pays to know when to pull out some manners and be a gentleman and when to be the cocky asshole bad boy
>>
>>26068864
>being polite is considered kissing ass
I have no words
>>
>>26059307
Women don't think. They misremeber the things they did, they misremember how chad behaved because, at the time, they saw his brash behavior as gentlemanly.
If they like a man, whatever he does is good, if not, he's a creep.
>>
>>26069728
Most 'perfect gentleman' are just perpetual asskissers in my experience, I remember a guy who bought expensive jewelry for some girl he wasn't even dating to win her heart.
>>
File: chadfunny.jpg (31 KB, 958x329) Image search: [Google]
chadfunny.jpg
31 KB, 958x329
>>26067796
Being physically attractive beats literally everything else when it comes to picking up women. Pic related.

It also reminds me of that experiment a guy did that was basically
>Tell girl a joke
>She laughs a bit
>Ask Chad friend to tell the exact same joke a while later
>She cracks up like it's the funniest shit she's ever heard even though she already knew it
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.