[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else gets terrible anxiety from weed? Like I feel I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1452374590743.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1452374590743.png
87 KB, 684x576
Who else gets terrible anxiety from weed?
Like I feel I'm going to die, every task gets complicated as fuck, feel sleepy and dreamy, but too afraid to sleep because I feel like I'm never getting up.
>>
>>26057422
Yea i used to smoke weed everyday for 5 years with my ex gf. Then we broke up. Now whenever I smoke weed I get the same symptoms you do Op.
>>
Feel exactly the same. Fuck weed , drink booze and smash cunts.
>>
File: large.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
who else smoked way too much their first time?
i believed some peoples advice on the internet and smoked at least 2g in a few minutes, was tripping worse than the time i tried DXM.
weed does nothing for me now, its mostly good for long drives, putting the cruise control on and listening to podcasts.
>>
I get that without weed.
Just today I felt like that because I made a joke in class but everyone took it seriously so I went home and played video games for 5 hours until this feeling of dread eventually passed.
>>
Who else has the impression that they can read people's thoughts when on weed?
It's probably my paranoia at work, but I feel I can do that.
>>
>>26057422

Yep. Panic attack city if I smoke too much. That's why I just take one or two small bong hits and enjoy the small peaceful high. Can't overdo it - I can stretch a dime to be high for 3 days if possible
>>
>>26057422
The issue is weed makes me think.

I don't live like I should and I repress a bunch of shit.

When I smoke I realize that saying this, doing that, playing this, watching this, etc is not doing me any favors. It makes me realize shit I choose to ignore.

Basically sober me is ignorant, high me wants to improve myself in a cynical manner.
>>
Fuck Depersonalization.

It's happened one too many times for me to really consider smoking weed again. I don't feel like myself for weeks afterwards. At first it only happened for a few days and then the last time I smoked it felt like a month or so went by before I felt normal again so fuck that. Not worth it to me
>>
>>26057787

I've had it for the past few years. From a panic attack from alcohol, at that. Lexapro and lamictal help immensely though.
>>
File: 1439971902671.png (75 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1439971902671.png
75 KB, 230x230
>>26057571
my one friend is against weed because his dumbfuck ex girlfriend made him eat a brownie the first time and he had a bad trip. I keep offering him when I see him (I don't want to pressure him, but he's basically an alcoholic and I think he'd have a much better time with weed, so I always let him know the offer is still on the table), but I don't think he'll come around.

feels mad ban
>>
>>26057422
Anxiety with weed = strong autism
>>
>>26058357
Smoking weed past the age of 16 = strong autism
>>
Never used to but after taking a long break from it now every time i smoke i feel like shit.

im down to smoking like the smallest 1 toke possible to avoid getting anxiety and still get it a bit. shit sucks. i used to be able to blaze a full joint and feel fine. i think if i did that now it would give me a heart attack
>>
i feel terrible anxiety at all times weed or not
>>
>>26057571
2g?

Fuck, anon, that's enough dope for me for two weeks. Maybe I'm a lightweight, but you'd have to peel me off the floor if I sat down and smoked two grams, and I've been smoking weed since the 90s.
>>
>>26057787
I feel you man harsh shit.
>>
I used to be able to rip bong after bong
And I would feel fucking great
Now
Weed just makes me feel like shit now
>get high
>can't think about anything else other than what a massive loser I am for the next few hours
>>
>>26059045

know that feel bro. every time i blaze i cant stop thinking about how badly ive let my family down.
>>
>>26057672
That's a psychotic symptom which can be brought out by weed. Some psychotic symptoms can be brought out by weed, so I wouldn't worry too much.
>>
File: 1431202046400.png (68 KB, 322x350) Image search: [Google]
1431202046400.png
68 KB, 322x350
>2 days ago
>driving in the mountains smoking weed listening to music with the top down
>pull over cause a baby goat escaped from someones property and is running near the road
>im scared he will be hit by a car so i help him get back over the fence
>a large goat (probably his mother) is waiting for him and they run off together
>cry for the next 2 hours thinking about the baby goat hoping he will live a long life with lots of good times

emotional break downs is part of what i am paying for.
>>
Smoke Indica-dominated strains, don't consume stimulators (caffeine, amphetamines and such), and you'll be fine.
>>
>>26060205
Capping this for future posting.

This is awesome anon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.