[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell do I do robots, I just want to be left alone, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: 1.jpg (18 KB, 253x282) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18 KB, 253x282
What the hell do I do robots, I just want to be left alone, I know she doesn't really like me but she sends me messages all the time and we don't even live close to each other
>>
just say 'fuck off' and don't reply. although obviously you don't need to know this, you just wanted to show off.
>>
File: 2.png (18 KB, 255x291) Image search: [Google]
2.png
18 KB, 255x291
And she keeps saying she wants to cuddle, like she thinks I'm some sort of beta or fag
>>
File: 3.png (20 KB, 258x300) Image search: [Google]
3.png
20 KB, 258x300
>>26055620
She isn't even hot she is maybe a 6/10
>>
Ask her if she's some kind of faggot.
>>
>>26055602

How far apart nigga?
>>
>>26055602
We get it another person is talking to you. Grats
>>
>>26055642
Post pic
Also, Chad please go
After posting pic of course
>>
>>26055662
5 hours

I wish when I left she had of just stopped talking to me
>>
>>26055701
If you really wanted her to fuck off, you'd stop replying or just tell her to shut the fuck up. Since you aren't, it means that you care about her in some way
>>
>>26055681
I'm not going to post a pic, you guys would probably say she is an 8/10 but she wants to be a makeup artist and she is just good at putting on makeup
>>
>>26055602
>>26055623
>>26055642
she sounds drunk, kinda
>>
File: 1398820203210.jpg (52 KB, 844x773) Image search: [Google]
1398820203210.jpg
52 KB, 844x773
>>26055701

tbqh familia I would drive 5 hours to cuddle with a 6/10.

But that's just me.
>>
>>26055732
I do care, but I realize it would never work out and I don't want to hurt her
>>
>>26055762
Stop caring, you are only hurting yourself. Pull the tooth, tell her to fuck off
>>
>>26055602
At least be nice to her OP.

A landwhale was attracted to me, I wasn't a peick about it.

Remember that being rejected by the person you love is one of the worst experience one can imagine emotionally.
Don't be that prick.
>>
File: 4.png (16 KB, 254x294) Image search: [Google]
4.png
16 KB, 254x294
>>26055739
She isn't, that's just the way she talks
>>
Post her face so we can rate thanks
>>
>>26055803
So what do I do then? That's what I'm asking
>>
>>26055735
just post it faggotbrain
>>
File: 321321.jpg (76 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
321321.jpg
76 KB, 960x960
>>26055845
Alright, just in mind this is just lighting and makeup and stuff
>>
>>26055885
she looks like she can suck a mean dick
>>
>>26055885
Ask her why the fuck she wants to cuddle for no reason so suddenly, and go fuck her butt.

But I have a feeling that maybe she lost a bet or some friend is making her write that stuff for shits and giggles.
>>
>>26055885
how old is she and how old are you?
>>
File: 5.png (18 KB, 257x284) Image search: [Google]
5.png
18 KB, 257x284
>>26055990
I'm 19, she is 20. She is also not a virgin and I am, she actually fucked a guy from tinder once while I knew her. There was nothing going on with us but it still really bothers me. I also found out recently through another friend that her parents are super wealthy and she wants to pay for me to come visit her on my birthday, but money isn't something I care about at all, in fact it kind of bothers me since I come from a poor family
>>
>>26055602
>>26055809
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

SHE FUCKING LIKES YOU

DO YOU REALLY NEED TO BE SMACKED ACROSS THE FACE WITH THIS REPEATEDLY UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND?

GO VISIT HER CITY AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER YOU PUSSY
>>
>>26056094
why do you get so offended? omg it bothers me im poor

and your passive aggresive replies are cringe

fuck off retard
>>
>>26056094
Go and fuck her butt anon, what's your problem?
>>
>>26056126
I'm not trying to be passive aggressive, that's just the way I talk and a lot of people hate me because of it, I'm literally an Elliot Rogers half chinese autist too
>>
>>26056094
Why are her parents paying for a hotel room, in which she obviously would get fucked? All this seems suspicious
>>
>>26056180
Because she's a spoiled slut who will throw hissy fits otherwise. Its like you have no contact with modern girls anon
>>
>>26056180
This
Sounds like OP is going to get ambushed by niggers
>>
>>26055602
not sue if it's fake or you are simply beyond retarded
if u want to be left alone tell her "fuck off bitch/u r too fat for me/sry u r not my type/don't ever text me again u crazy hoe" or whatever else u feel like
if u suspect she is fooling you simply cut off contact and dont reply to her
tell her u got gf already or ur gay or something

but i'd suggest go for it and try to fuck her, she doesnt look bad m8, maybe its a joke or maybe she is just horny.
Its not like we robots have a pride to lose or somehing, right?
>>
>>26056244
But our relationship would never work out, you guys always tell me long distance is a no go and she will just fuck some Chad every week while I'm gone anyway
>>
>>26055833
Be nice to her, apply yourself to writing some proper answers, so that you don't lose that chance.

I don't five a shit if you rhink it's not going to work, you never know, SHE. LIKES. YOU.
At least do it for the interactions and hiw to deal with that kind of situation so that you stop acting the way you do.

So now, don't be yourself, you've got her already, be the guy she wants you to be, receptive of her affection, and who returns it.
Get on it lad.
>>
>>26056294
im not saying go for a realtionship buddy
I say go with her to that hotel and have crazy weekend with that bitch
fuck her hard w/o all this realtioship bullshit
its a win win situation imao
it will do you good (i suppose cuz how would i know)
>>
>>26056294
it Doesn't need to be a relationship, just fuck her once in a while and remain fuckfriends.
>>
File: Frail tastes Pepes poop.jpg (56 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Frail tastes Pepes poop.jpg
56 KB, 750x750
>>26055885
i wonder what her poo tastes like?
>>
>>26056371
Unless you get an STD.
>>
Inb4 she's with a bunch of friends and they're all laughing at you
>>
>>26056294
Do what >>26056371 says.

I have 3 sexfriends, get on very well with them, perfect thing.
Get some cuddle and sex, and grants you some knowledge on social abilities, which you clearly lack.

Hell, I'll talk to the girl if you want me to, just to help get her faster, because at this rate, you'll make her run, even though she's trying really hard to get you. Don't lose that chance.
>>
>>26056371
>>26056380
But she doesn't want a one night stand or to be fuck buddies, she wants a relationship. If I did this I would just be using her and would end up hurting her even more. This is literally what you guys tell me is fucked up with society and doing this would just perpetuate it. Is it really ok?
>>
>>26056411
I don't know how to respond to affection but I realize eventually it's going to piss her off (I accidentally made her cry once) do I just say
>you too?
>>
>>26056451
well if she really lives far away it's not your problem
you would have to text her everyonce in a whilke and thats it
she will be fucking other guys probably so u shouldnt feel bad about this not being real
listen buddy
you have an opportunity that most of us here won't ever have
you are still young lad
go for it now when u still can it should help u being more "normal" in life
if u end up like me (27 hhkv) you will regret that for the rest of your life
also "love" doesnt exist pham its a lie created by society
go for it and have fun
>>
>>26056451
Do what you actually want to do, not what anons on the internet tell you, go for it or wait and get another girl who can have a serious relationship with you, it's up to you, I'm sure that you posted this looking for validation rather than an actual response
>>
>>26056451
>>26056487
If she wants a relationship, again, got for it.

If it's long distance, take it seriously still, but know that she can and probably will break up at some point.
As I said, no need to be a prick. Say you try to be with her for like 2 month or something, and if it doesn't work out, break up, DIPLOMATICALLY. Don't go full chad on the poor thing.

Now, for how to respond, another guy said you were passive agressive, he's right. Write properly first, use some long answers, it shows you're interested.
Use some smileys, you're still young enough to do so, and she uses them as well.

Saying "Me too, wish you were there ;)" when she says she wants to hug you is a world apart from "me too" which reeks of autism and social inability.

Final, DON'T BE YOURSELF. Make her like you a.k.a be the man she wants you to be, THEN, little by little, when you both start accepting each other quirks and differences, you can start showing what you're really about, what you like and all.
For now, be some nice standard boyfriend material she wants you to be.
>>
OP you dead?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.