[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst way to die? Design your own torture chamber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 19
File: 1453863792833.png (67 KB, 799x742) Image search: [Google]
1453863792833.png
67 KB, 799x742
What's the worst way to die?

Design your own torture chamber
>>
>>26051570
I feel like your flesh would eventually smooth out the sandpaper or wear it down.
>>
Scaphism is up there

>get tied inside a boat
>force-fed until you vomit and shit yourself
>set afloat in the hot sun in a swamp
>insects swarm and eat you starting at your anus and face
>>
>>26051570
>stick doorknob up butt
>put legs behind head
>???
>profit
>>
die at the age of 95 in your parents house a friendless virgin knowing that your life and death had no purpose or impact

and I only have 65 more years to go
>>
>>26051570
Can't you just run?
I think that would be a very fine weight loss program
>>
mine would be die, and at the moment of death somehow it is revealed to you that you are actually going to be put back in time, and all of your memories erased, to relive this whole life over again of being a shit robot and being a disappointment and all of this pain going down the exact same way

but actually any that involves being tortured by a serial killer rapist would be the worst. skinned alive too.
>>
File: lel.png (15 KB, 629x454) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
15 KB, 629x454
>edgemaster general

Holy shit this is cancer
>>
>>26051658
You'll collapse eventually
>>
Worst conventional death would be burning, it takes even longer than you'd think and you don't go into shock like you do with freezing or other things.

Worst specific example I can think of is the guy who got a blast of gamma radiation in a Japanese nuclear meltdown, his chromosomes were destroyed and his body began to disintegrate, his skin fell off and his organs liquefied. The government kept him alive for weeks despite him begging to die.
>>
>>26051684
We can add weight support.
>>
>>26051570
It'd be better if there was a bar for the person to hold on to (until their arms give out)
The sense of hope is what makes it the most effective, like putting a window that they can just grasp the the bottom of, but then slip off
>>
sand paper loses its grit the more it's used. it would be painful I guess but eventually it would just be smooth paper
>>
>>26051752
but can't they just sit on it?
I guess it would have to be pretty high.
>>
>>26051783
Even sitting on the bar will get hard eventually, you use muscles to balance yourself
>>
File: johnnygun-in3.jpg (21 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
johnnygun-in3.jpg
21 KB, 500x250
The ending of Johnny got his gun still gets me to this day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgbMNvPjHi0
>>
File: Untitled.png (72 KB, 2488x1552) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
72 KB, 2488x1552
>>26051824
This is what I have so f.ar
>>
>>26051699
Know what you mean. My biggest fear (as im sure most people's) is a sudden death caused by events beyond my control. I dont wanna go so suddenly, I have shit to do yet, or at least ask everyone I know not to suffer for me. Has anyone seen the vid of the russian family in the highest when suddenly a brick falls of a truck and pierces through the windshield like a proyectile killing the co pilot instantly? That is my nigger fear. If I wanna go it would be through my own hand, or a quick death with some prior warning.
>>
>>26051933
>nigger fear
Kek shit, sorry my auto correct works in spanish so sometimes fails with english and words I use often. It was
>biggest fear
>>
File: BoneToma1.jpg (495 KB, 1014x1500) Image search: [Google]
BoneToma1.jpg
495 KB, 1014x1500
>>26051890
that one's pretty godawful but it's cut by the ridiculous screaming and the profuse diarrhea, that was just too funny.

This on the other hand might be one of the most disturbing things I've seen in a movie https://youtu.be/YGTOggMHAQg?t=508

Spoilers for pic related though, one of the better movies of last year.
>>
>>26051933
isn't that how the majority of deaths happen?

I'd still prefer to die when I'm 70-90,comfy on my
death bed
>>
>>26051999
death scene i'm talking about is at the 9 minute mark btw
>>
>>26051570
I always thought this one was dumb
What's the point of being in a big room and there being a treadmill?
Someone could literally torture you the same way with a belt sander
>>
>>26051999
fucking indians
>>
>>26051570
The cartels used to shoot you up with meth so you stay awake after hours of being tortured when you'd normally pass out. Then keep torturing you. I always thought that was the worst way to die.
I think all these torture devices are cool ideas but really pointless in practice.
>>
Not a way to die, but I suppose some hypothetical direct stimulation of the brain would produce the worst possible suffering, you could have a person suffer all negative emotions, and sensations simultaneously, each one being dialed up to 11. You could presumably just leave them like that indefinitely, too. Damn, these conversations are horrible.
>>
>>26052128
The room forces you to pitifully prolong your death, which subsequently prolongs your torture. Basically the point is that the prisoner tortures themself.
>>
File: tfw.png (31 KB, 924x1008) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
31 KB, 924x1008
>>26051570
here's mine fuck you bot
>>
>>26051699
With burning, you would suffocate to death before you felt the worst of it. Can't argue with radiation poisoning, though.
>>
>>26051868
Forgive my ignorance but what's going on in that picture/movie?
>>
>>26052408
Johnny got his Gun
His arms, legs, eyes, nose, ears and mouth are all gone and they refuse to kill him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNf9N0Cz25E
>>
>>26052477
A dark scene from some dank dubs. This is fucking bleak.

Is the movie worth watching?
>>
>>26052533
yeah it's pretty good I'd recommend.
>>
When I think of the worst way to die, I think it'd be something like out of a movie I can't remember anything about but this scene.

>women suffers through the torturous experience
>ends up getting chased by a pack of rabid dogs around a labyrinth or something
>gets away from the dogs and finds the exit
>between here and the exit is a long distance of floor covered in broken glass
>the dogs are catching up to her
>decides to try crawl through the broken glass
>just as she's about to get to the exit it closes and she's trapped again

>>26052128
>stop moving
>you slowly get backed up against the wall
>sand paper treadmill keeps running
>starts stripping skin
>first instinct is to get back up and start moving again
>you have to keep walking or you're going to get skinned alive
>keep walking until you collapse
>you almost pass out from the pleasure of stopping
>only until you hit the wall and more skin starts being shredded again
>you get back up and keep walking
>repeat the process of falling down, getting skinned, and your natural instincts getting you back up and walking again
>all until you finally collapse and hopefully pass out to not suffer through it

>>26051972
Supposedly that isn't even a picture of Ouchi.
>>
>>26052596
Just read up on it on Wikipedia. This is the story that Metallica used as inspiration for the song "One".

Rad.
>>
>>26051999
God damn, that was brutal. Worth watching the whole thing?
>>
>>26052637
Oh yeah, definitely one of the best movies of last year. It's slow burning until the end but it gives a lot of time to actually care about the characters.
>>
The worst way to die is being cooked alive. Anything to do with fire. Fuck that shit.

Maybe drifting towards a black hole though.
>>
>>26051570
Put a bunch of TVs in a room, and make them all play the Star Wars Prequels on repeat. They won't be in sync, either.
>>
>>26052717
So basically this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBQVvEMc-VQ
>>
Dying on the moon a kiss less virgin after witnessing earth blow up, but before you discover moon people
>>
Brazen bull is pretty fucking painful i imagine
>>
Okay I have one

>Tie victim down
>Get a pair of bolt cutters
>methodically sever the ligaments in arms/legs
>skin them but leave enough on so they don't die instantly
>cover exposed wounds with salt and fine crushed glass
>replace the skin back over the muscle tissue and staple
>leave them exposed in the wilderness until they die
>>
File: best torture idea.jpg (84 KB, 1498x882) Image search: [Google]
best torture idea.jpg
84 KB, 1498x882
This is the worst way to die without a doubt. Fuck all you and your pussy shit.
>>
>>26052963
but.. this is.. m-my
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>26051681
zozzle on you poor little cancer survivor
>>
>>26052861
This guy gets it. Sitting on hot metal, writhing as the air becomes too hot to breathe, being cooked alive. Dying at around 800 degrees. Fuuuuuuucccckkkk that.
>>
File: howtokillrobot.png (33 KB, 950x300) Image search: [Google]
howtokillrobot.png
33 KB, 950x300
Simple, we give him the old cuckaroo
>>
>>26051972
>hey, smooothskin
>>
I think being left to starve to death in a place devoid of light with a supply of water so you can go on for months.
>>
>>26053112
It took me three days of no food to get lightheaded. I doubt you'd be conscious throughout your starvation.
>>
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 709x887) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19 KB, 709x887
Stacy vs Stacy in a battle to the death.
>>
>>26053064
are you the guy who draws treading concrete?
>>
File: 1452429974975.png (99 KB, 447x275) Image search: [Google]
1452429974975.png
99 KB, 447x275
>birth a slightly odd child into society
>he lags behind whilst watching his peers succeed
>leave him in complete isolation and depression for years after schooling
>have him commit suicide having never truly lived or experienced happiness and fulfillment
>>
>>26053143
I'm really trying to figure out what's going on here.
>>
File: somebody kill me plz.png (28 KB, 937x591) Image search: [Google]
somebody kill me plz.png
28 KB, 937x591
>>26051570
Oh somebody kill me please,
somebody kill me plee-ase,
I'm on my knees,
pretty pretty please kill me.

I want to die.
Put a bullet in my head.
>>
>>26053214
Its a battle. You pump your air faster than the other guy or the seesaw tilts and leaves you hanged.
>>
>>26053214
Not him, but it looks like whomever pumps the fastest inflates their balloon. and the other person's balloon falls thus hanging them.
>>
>>26051570
>lean up against forward wall of the room
>simply move your feet with the conveyer instead of walking to conserve energy

ez
>>
You fall into an outhouse cesspit. The lid closes after you so it's completely dark. The mixture of shit and piss which makes up your surroundings squirms around every orifice of your body, but is not solid enough to support your weight on its own. You have to struggle to keep your head above the excrement, gasping for air as shit goes down your windpipe. 12 hours later you finally run out of strength, you head is covered by the disgusting fluid and your drown in liquid shit and piss.
>>
File: types of authoritarianism.gif (233 KB, 650x974) Image search: [Google]
types of authoritarianism.gif
233 KB, 650x974
I think you guys try to be too elegant in your torture chamber.

Torture: Have someone latch fishhooks onto your nipples, eyelids, ballsack and penis. The torture pulls on them until they're ripped off.

After that, your skin is peeled off with a razor.

Once all your flesh is exposed, you are to be marinated in a vat of shit and piss. You die of blood loss and infection.
>>
So, you put someone in a room. This room is underground, with a metal bar ceiling. Above those, a two foot gap and another st of metal bars. Some chickens live up there. The chickens lay eggs daily, which fall into the main room and splatter.

The prisoner is fed good food daily. All of their needs, including entertainment, are met. The only difficulties of their life are the constant daily rain of eggs and the complete lack of bathing supplies. For the sake of comfort, a single-use packet of soap is kept on hand, for use with the sink after using the toilet. Any attempt to clean a non-hand object with it results in the loss of soap for a week.

In time, the room fills with eggs. Shells litter every inch of the floor. Slippery rotten puddles coat everything. Eventually, one of the shells will prick their feet in the wrong way, and they'll get an infection from the constant trekking through eggslime. In time, it will spread. Once the leg is a threat to their life, they will have the OPTION (it is crucial that they must be free to decline) of an amputation and the needed antibiotics. If further limbs become a risk, they, too, can be given an optional amputation.

In time, one of two things will happen.
If they're smart, they'll let an infection kill them.
If not, they end up losing all of their limbs. They'll be a quadruple amputee, sitting in a slimy wheelchair, being fed and cared for by the "executioner." The option of death is completely removed, as they've lost all limbs to be infected. In theory, they could roll on the floor until they got infected again, but obviously the "comfortable" clause means a caretaker would immediately enter and put them back in their chair.

Also the chickens would be really noisy.
>>
>>26051999
>say goodbye to my wife, I'll say hello to yours
goddam
>>
File: image.png (52 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 750x750
This thread: Pic related
>>
File: gayle snail.jpg (49 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
gayle snail.jpg
49 KB, 750x750
>>26054358
Your meme is gay.
>>
>>26051570
>walk untill you are about to drop
>when you reach this point you keep walking for just a little longer until you are extremely exahusted
>finally use the final ounce of your strength and will power to use the sandpaper to scrape your wrists. this will cause heavy bleeding.
>since you are so tired you collapse and fall asleep. you will die off blood loss in your sleep
>>
File: image.png (76 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76 KB, 750x750
>>26054381
>implying that being happy is bad
>>
>>26051752
>>26051783
>>26051824
>>26051912
You could just make two handles/holes in the wall to avoid someone sitting on it?
>>
no one even replied to my picture
>>
>>26051570
>Design your own torture chamber
living as me
>>
You are trapped in a largish room with walls made of those riot barriers that shoot bean bags and rubber pellets at you. You are fed regularly, have a place to use the restroom with dignity, and you can sleep whenever you want, but the riot barriers will go off at random intervals throughout the days and weeks. Each successive time they are tripped, it will be more pellets and beanbags, and either a klaxon or tear gas will fill the room. It won't be long before you are trying to guess which one will go off so you can stick your face in it.
>>
>>26051681
It's Stacy you dumb cunt
>>
>>26051570
Strip your clothes off
tie them into the hardest knots possible
piss on them
enjoy your broken sandpaper machine.
>>
The other way I think I would hate to die is by ants. Not fire ants or any especially poisonous type. Just millions of regular sugar ants. You could try to escape and kill them all you like, but every time you fall asleep you wake up with them trying to get in your ears and eyes
>>
lots and lots of wasps and bees
>>
>>26054620
Not a bad idea. You win this one Mr Bond
>>
>>26053088
fuck you I laffed
>>
>>26054654
Knots and pissing on your clothes gets you outta most cages and machines. The more you know.
>>
File: m8.jpg (2 KB, 103x125) Image search: [Google]
m8.jpg
2 KB, 103x125
>>26054620
>placed naked
>>
>>26054620
>Where you place a victim naked
>>
>>26054696
>>26054685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BOIZMVVLBE
>>
>>26054737
Sorry for whut?
>>
Death of a thousand cuts always sounded pretty painful
>>
>>26052604

There's a scene a lot like that in 'Are You Scared?'
>>
File: torture.png (21 KB, 720x350) Image search: [Google]
torture.png
21 KB, 720x350
I always thought the perpetual conveyor room was the worst but I believe I had topped it.
>>
>>26054673
more shitty chink movies you've seen
>>
>>26054994
Thanks for my only laugh of the day.
>>
Probably sitting in a pool of water that slowly gets sulfuric acid added to it. They actually had it in a movie called "Untraceable" I believe.
>>
>>26055099
you're welcome. nice dubs x
>>
>>26052376

No you wouldn't. The beginning of it is the worst part. It's when all of your nerves are still intact and not destroyed by the heat so you still feel everything. After the 3rd degree burns you can't feel anything anymore, but you'd be dead by that point anyway.

This is assuming that you were directly lit on fire and you aren't in a burning building or something. If it's the latter then yeah you'd be right.
>>
>>26052376
bull shit. i found a guy who set himself on fire and had to take care of him. he was melted as fuck and his hands and legs were falling to pieces.

he was ok and just had amputations. mental fuck
>>
>>26053130

You can go weeks without food. It'll be pure agony but you won't die unless you starve yourself of water too. But your drive for thirst will be so strong you likely wouldn't be able to do it.
>>
>>26053112
>take water
>inhale
>drown
>fuck your plan
>>
>>26052772
kek + original = my post
>>
>>26051570
pff fucking easy
>electric chair
>no sponge
>switch on
>long painful death where they are conscious through the whole thing because of the electrical impulses keeping brain awake
>wrack the nervous system of the person until it explodes
lol
>>
File: 1425285369456.jpg (45 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1425285369456.jpg
45 KB, 555x555
I will have the worst death.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.