[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it frustrate you no girl would want your dick in their pussy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 21
File: 1453866075609.jpg (93 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1453866075609.jpg
93 KB, 800x450
Does it frustrate you no girl would want your dick in their pussy?
>>
>>26051433
nice fatty pussy
>>
It might, except:

A) one girl admitted to fapping to me and sent me nudes
B) my first ex sent me nudes regularly, long-distance relationship
C) my second and last ex sent nudes and we had sex on multiple occasions, before the relationship ended
D) a fourth chick sent me nudes after 2nd ex

I'm doing alright. Although currently there's a guy who wants to have sex with me. He's pretty blatant about it, but I haven't exactly said no. Just responded as if he never said or suggested anything sexual.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
>>26051590
I have a question for you then...

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ON MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: be urself.gif (156 KB, 1200x368) Image search: [Google]
be urself.gif
156 KB, 1200x368
>>26051642
>I have a question for you then...

I was expecting you to ask what are these that I'm wearing on my feet. To answer your actual question, I'm still a bot man. I'm still a bot. You'd say so if you knew me. I'm just a fortunate bot. Let me say that. We all are. And it's how I portray myself and my circumstances that makes a big difference, coupled with how people react to me. You're a normie.
>>
...but some guy on the Internet told me uncut guys can never, ever get laid

and yet I see it happening right here
>>
>>26051894
>I'm still a bot man. I'm still a bot
No normie fuck, you just come to flaunt because of some twisted sense of exhibitionist proud.

There's no such a thing as a "fortunate bot". That's a mental gymnastics you use to excuse the real reason you are here. You want people here to be here in awe of your "fortunate" life. But quite the opposite, normie in denial.

if bait, apply yourself normie scum
>>
>>26051894
>I'm the normie, you're the robot.
What the fuck is this? Freaky Friday?
You've had sex, you've had GFs, you've had girls sexually interested in you. You'd have to do a pretty good job to convince me that you're still a robot.
>>
nah
what frustrates me is every girl who is interested in me just wants to "hook up"
I have no intention of dealing with some girl who has had a ton of boyfriends or jumps from dick to dick on tinder
and that's pretty much all of them I can see
>>
File: Bot Development.jpg (59 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Bot Development.jpg
59 KB, 540x540
>>26052092
>Doesn't respond to allegation that he's a normie
Silence isn't always the best answer, cishet.

Jokes aside, get real. You can be a bot and still enjoy a modicum of success, while having a positive attitude. Yes, there is an element of wanting to share my accomplishments with you lot. That's because I've been here for ~8 years with you all, aging, going through depression, suicidal ideation, and eventually getting my shit together. Somewhere along the line it became clear there was an upward trajectory, and that didn't mean I wasn't a bot anymore.
>>
>>26051433
i recently came to the revelation that sex is no big deal and that i should focus on more important things.
>>
ive had sex multiple times and i dont like it, am i a robot?
>>
The only thing that frustrates me is seeing that fat pussy on the catalog smdh
>>
Vaginas are disgusting
Do guys really like them or is that just a meme?
>>
>>26052342

Why don't you like it?

original comment desu
>>
>>26052414
well i really dont like vaginas (but im not at all attracted to men) so its like, the worst combination. idk id just much rather get a bj and rub one out for her. maybe the people ive slept with are just bad at sex cuz they were both virgins when we first fucked
>>
File: Z3VJtzW.jpg (172 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
Z3VJtzW.jpg
172 KB, 800x820
>>26051894
>>26052092

>fortunate bot

SOME
O
M
E
FOLKS
O
L
K
S
ARE
R
E
BORN
O
R
N
>>
>>26052269
vocal majority
there are others of us under here desu
we're just a lot harder to find.
>>
>>26052269
relatedly, what's a "ton" of boyfriends to you?
I've had 5 bfs and 3 of them were from /r9k/.
four of the five counted in total dating time is less than six months. the other has been almost a year now.
I only had sex with three of them. is this too big of a number for you to work with? just curious.
>>
No, that only makes it better.
>>
>tfw any time you post your dick on /soc/ or reddit or find girls on kik they all say how big and beautiful your dick is and they want it inside them
>tfw me being a kissless virgin permavirgin aspie faggot piece of worthless human shit will mean i'll never use it
>>
>>26052621
just got talk to a girl... its not that hard...
>>
>>26052657

>literally posting just bee yourself on r9k
>>
>>26052657
REEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEE

just kidding, but really ive never talked to a girl because ive never had friends
>>
>>26052691

just talk to them like men.
>>
>>26052657
Do you just attempt to start conversations with random women?
>>
File: SC20160126-230355~01.png (102 KB, 476x715) Image search: [Google]
SC20160126-230355~01.png
102 KB, 476x715
WelI, I finally decided to try this with the only tinder match I've had in months. I figure it'll go one of three ways:

> great success!
>"ew ur a creep"
> ignored

Anyone else tried this? I got the idea from here.

And it's not a ploy to start a relationship or something dumb like that. It really is all I'm interested in.
>>
>>26052600
Yeah to be honest. I wouldn't date someone like you. To much baggage.
>>
>>26052600
you have to be a virgin or no man will touch you
>>
>>26052621
How are you such a loser when girls tell you they want you to fuck them? You're already being yourself, just fuck them stupid. Guys like you are the worst.
>>
>>26052785
>Hey there!
Why?
>>
File: 1346356399705.jpg (9 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1346356399705.jpg
9 KB, 247x248
>>26052785
Holy shit, dude. You can't possibly believe that will actually work.
>>
>>26052785
yeah.... its going to be the second two, no success with that one my friend, unless your paying for a hooker, and even then she still might be weirded out and say no.
>>
>if you text a girl back too soon it means you're desperate
>if you don't text her back soon enough, she thinks you're ignoring her

>if you're nice to a girl too much, you're just a "nice guy" and she steps all over you and isn't attracted to you
>if you tease her, you're just an asshole and she hates you

>tfw girls are too confusing for you
>>
>>26052851
why even post something so stupid? every man tries to touch me, because men are self-serving pigs and live for their desires above anyone else's.
don't be jealous that I get more attention in a day than you'd get in a lifetime - it's your gender that does it.

>>26052826
to be frank, I wouldn't date someone like you whom has no idea of how basic spelling and sentence structure work.
but what makes you think I have baggage? I just dated some guys that weren't into it at the time. one of them even turned tranny, that was hilarious. but just because I've had relationships that don't work out doesn't mean I have baggage over them.
>>
>>26052938
Can you only work in extremes? If you don't care too much about the whole thing, or if you can at least act like you don't care too much, you might do a little better.
>>
>>26052888
I know it's a ridiculously long shot. What do I have to lose?
>>26052889
Why not? Do I really look like I'm trying to be alpha or even demonstrate basic social competence?
>>
>>26052981
How are either of those "extremes"
>>
>>26052946
What was wrong with my sentence structure?
You asked and I gave a response, no need to get butt blasted over it.

Weren't into what?
>>
File: 1453598670489.jpg (418 KB, 1353x1337) Image search: [Google]
1453598670489.jpg
418 KB, 1353x1337
>>26052981
>not dealing in absolutes
>not being a Sith
>>
>>26052999
you're really oversimplifying it and exaggerating your results.
I'll say grats on the trips, just this once, but you're gonna have to learn how to better deal with women to get another one.
>>
>>26052999
>too soon
>too late
>too nice
>not nice enough
If you're falling into any of these categories you're in the extreme by definition.
>>
>>26052985
You're throwing away the opportunity to actually meet her or take her out on a date or something. She's on tinder because she wants to meet cool guys. If all she wanted to do was get off, she'd use her vibrator.
>>
>>26053037
>She's on tinder because she wants to meet cool guys

Yeah...who can plow her vagine
>>
>>26053032
>>26053035
I'm kind of curious how the whole "time to text back" thing is working in the "extremes"

All I've ever seen, from texting, to tinder, to online dating, to anything like that, talks about this

This whole idea that "if you return a girl's message quickly, it shows you're some desperate thirsty loser who has nothing else going for them" (yes, these exact words) even though shouldn't the girl like that you think enough of her to respond quickly? But then if you take "too" long to respond back, then she feels insulted because she wasnt important enough to respond back to in a decent amount of time.
>>
>>26053037
>throwing away the opportunity to actually meet her or take her out on a date or something.
But like I said, I'm not interested in any of that. Besides, her profile was completely blank except for one picture. Why should I put forth effort when she's obviously not?
>>
>>26053013
>Yeah to be honest. I wouldn't date someone like you. To much baggage.
>periods when you mean commas
>no commas where you need commas
>'to' instead of 'too'
yes, I'm a stickler for grammar/spelling and I'm not ashamed.

what are you talking about, 'weren't into what?" literally, what?
>>
>>26053085
>"if you return a girl's message quickly, it shows you're some desperate thirsty loser who has nothing else going for them"
this is generalized anxiety creating problems for people where there were no problems originally.

girls don't ACTUALLY get upset you replied "too soon," as if they're sitting there with a stopwatch timing your responses.
sometimes she might be doing something and text you and set down her phone, and not want to go back and reply 30 seconds later. that's just life. stop being so ego-centric and assuming it's about you; literally nothing is.
>>
>>26053085
If you reply as soon as she messages you every single time, that is an extreme.

>shouldn't the girl like that you think enough of her to respond quickly?
Not unless you're having a real-time conversation or are already in a relationship. Slow down, give her a breathing room and find something to do between messages.
>>
>>26053171
But I don't understand why texting/messaging back quickly is a problem is people are on their phones 24/7 anyway

Like, almost every time you see a girl in public they are dicking around on their phone. Work downtime, on their phone. You're telling me they aren't responding to guys texting them, and if a guy is doing it at the same time, not to text back to soon because then you "aren't doing anything and therefore are boring to her"?
>>
>>26053125
Meh, I didn't really care about the sentence structure, didn't seem important to correct.
Also I misread that sentence I quoted you on. I didn't know "it" was actually dating them.

Still, I wouldn't date you. You sound like you have shit taste in the men you pick and date for the sake of dating.
>>
>fucking such a digusting fattie
i truly feel bad if that's what you aspire for, holy shit
>>
I'm much more frustrated at the fact that our mods have been replaced by a load of fascist homos who get asspained about everything due to the 12ft wide sticks up their AIDS infested buttholes
>>
>>26053232
you're telling me - I guarantee you don't have perfect taste in women either. if you got to date your "dream" woman, they'd react in a completely different way than you'd expect and break your heart. that's just how it is. the robot ideal of dating and marrying a virgin is outdated to the times of selling women for dowry; you can't just buy a woman's compliance anymore, and if that seriously affects your dating strategy, then you have something serious to work on.

people try to get together and break up, that's how dating is.

I have to wonder why a bunch of kissless, handholdless, hugless, touchless virgins try to set boundaries on the dating world? that, to me, seems silly as fuck, famiry.
>>
>>26053289
>12ft wide sticks up their AIDS infested buttholes

How did your mom become a mod?
>>
>>26053213
Even if all they want to do is check some Facebook posts between messages it'll feel like a drag to them to get a reply too soon. If nothing else, try to text a few people at once. That'll slow you down a bit.
>>
>>26052725
Yes, but you're not supposed to full sperglord on them and start talking about your fucked-up hobbies.

>Google: "How to approach women"
>>
>>26053085
yeah feminism is shit dude. that's the answer.

think of women like a human resources department. their ONLY job is to hire the right candidates (partners).

in the past, their standards made sense. "is he a hard worker?" "does he have values?" "does he respect women?" basically, is this guy good for the "company?"

feminism has told them "we're free to form a horrible unproductive bullshit company if we want! and we actively SHOULD! yay!"

all women care about are money and looks. they would rather hire a bunch of incompetent ryan goslings and hemsworth brothers than capable guys who also have their flaws. (flaws that, coincidentally, women have themselves. funny how that works.)

they say "well men are getting worse too sooo..." but we're not. we're really not. men have always been the same: industrious, intelligent, and generally fair-minded. women have always been the same: irrational, illogical, and petty. the difference is that men finally trusted them to act like people. and it backfired completely.

>inb4 "give it time"

can't even form consensus among themselves. and when they do, what happens? a party? a fucking night getting drunk at a club? a bake sale? fucking wow.
>>
>>26051433
Its pics like this that make me feel ok with being a virgin
>>
>>26053293
Good thing I'm married and have two kids.
>>
>>26053299
lol
seriously though, their bullshit needs to be curtailed
and I know you're watching mods, go ahead and ban me faggots, I'll be back soon enough. your faggotry will never drive me off my home board, or make me give up my trip. I have seen so many mod purges in my time, all I need to do is wait till your dumb asses are fired. ultimately, you are the expendable ones, not I, even Hiroshima knows that
>>
>>26051433
I'm a girl and I want to go on a road trip to help every guy who never wants to post on here lonely again. But first of all I doubt just merely getting laid would help with that. Even if it did it's hard for me because I'm unattractive. I still want to be with someone who appreciates me. But even claiming to be desperate robots reject me.
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
>>26053372
fucking gross
also
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PIC RELATED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26053451
How unattractive?
>>
>>26053454
Sorry anon, I'm bipolar and going through the sad phase at the moment.
>>
>>26053481
Huh, I really thought I'd be muted for that.
>>
>>26051433
No. Boipussy is clearly superior.
>>
>>26053481
Chubby and lots of old cutting scars.
>>
It did once. It no longer does. Why? Because I have been having regular sex for years now. When I was 18 this was my home and I was just like the rest of you. I am 24 now and have been laid at least once a month for 4 years now.
>>
>>26053540
But if I can keep long sleeves on and just like loose 30lbs its not that bad.
>>
>>26053586
can i reserve the first stop on this road trip?
>>
>>26051894
>I'm still a bot man. I'm still a bot. You'd say so if you knew me. I'm just a fortunate bot. Let me say that. We all are.
You absolute fucking normalshit idiot, I was smiling and laughing after having seen a few posts in another thread but you just ruined it all you fat fucking idiot
>>
>>26052725
Just try to say something about the situation, just don't think of them as girls
>>
>>26053541
>at least once a month
Do you mean a different person every month?
>>
File: 85.jpg (9 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
9 KB, 350x350
>have foot fetish
>it would literally take zero effort for a girl to let me lick her feet
>it would require no commitment
>it wouldn't despoil her or anything
>it would have no social repurcussions
>any one could let me do it at any time, if they just felt like it on a whim
>they never will
>i am a virgin and have never touched a woman
>my retarded sex drive makes me hate life every day that i can't accomplish this
>feel constantly frustrated
>i will die this way

I am beyond frustration and even anger. I am just impressed.
>>
>>26052457
Sounds like low test, not even memeing get them checked out. When I was an alcoholic I felt this way, a week after I came off that shit and my hormones started to level out a bit more I stopped.
>>
>>26053541
fuck off
18 yr olds cant bet robots
it takes years of suffering
>>
>>26053787
Not for the entirety. But for a few months, sure. Tinder was good to me. Lived close to campus at a HUGE school.
>>
>>26053962
They sure can Anon. I started 4chan when I was like 16 or 17 and was a robot all the way through 20 when I moved out of my parents house. Decided to make a few changes, ended up working out and I got laid.

A lot.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74 KB, 666x692
>>26053293
>people try to get together and break up, that's how dating is.
>I have to wonder why a bunch of kissless, handholdless, hugless, touchless virgins try to set boundaries on the dating world? that, to me, seems silly as fuck, famiry.
Because the 'normal way has a high chance of failure, sucking a lot of dick makes you a terrible candidate for a wife.

Marriage and family related materials.
Links
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/
www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarried-childbearing.html

PDFS
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_028.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
>>
>>26053795
Yeah but this pretty much applies to shit like eating out too.
>>
File: their theory.png (241 KB, 843x450) Image search: [Google]
their theory.png
241 KB, 843x450
>>26054035
more screencaps, I should make a compilation image
2?
>>
File: BastartStats.png (96 KB, 469x377) Image search: [Google]
BastartStats.png
96 KB, 469x377
>>26054055
3?
>progressive rise in bastard kids
>>
>>26054077
4?
sexual experience tables
>>
>>26054022
You could only be a robot after 22. That's when the grace period for normidom ends.
>>
>>26054098
5?
The type of people avoiding single motherhood and growing moral and class divide.
>>
File: NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf.png (83 KB, 780x480) Image search: [Google]
NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf.png
83 KB, 780x480
>>26054130
6/end
Another snippet of the of the NMP pdf, I know people most likely don't read the links I post which makes the images so useful.
>>
File: blink for effect.gif (2 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
blink for effect.gif
2 MB, 512x512
according to modal realism my waifu wants my dick 24/7, so no
>>
>>26054055
>wanting to marry a virgin so she doesn't realize that better options exist
Kek
>>
>>26054077
How do these figures look if you cut out the kids from parents who got married later on?
>>
>>26054035
Youdo realize that the "book of graphs" was made by a conservative think tank? The corrosponding NSFG (the one from 1995) basically states that

>the earlier you marry, the more likely you are to divorce
>the longer you've been in a relationship, the less likely you are to divorce
and
>blacks have a slightly higher rate of divorce than anyone else

None of the stuff the Bell Foundation claims is even in there.

Haven't read the newer NSFG though.
>>
>>26053451
I actually do road trips all over the western US all the time due to my work (I'm a photographer). I would consider bringing you along but I will need you to help out holding reflectors and changing lighting settings on the flashes.
>>
>>26054269
They made the plots from analyzing census data.

You, or any other liberal think tank can prove they fabricated the results if you want.

Haven't seen one yet though.
>>
>>26054401
And to clarify, I'm talking about this.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2003/06/harmful-effects-of-early-sexual-activity-and-multiple-sexual-partners-among-women-a-book-of-charts
>>
>>26051433
Why do you guys always have to post the most disgusting, repulsing, horrible pussies that you can find?

Spoiler that shit.
>>
>>26052785
>Hi, I'm Brian!
>>
>>26054450
that pussy is nice you're either gay or trolling.
>>
>>26054198
>wanting your gf to pine for old lovers
In what way is your scenario superior?
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
>>26054229
The image and link I provided sheds more light on it on it and divides it up by race, not sure if they pull from the same source.
http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/36,868,867,133,38/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
>>26054269
> "book of graphs"
You mean the heritage one? The overlay on the heritage bar graph is from the teachman study which I'm certain was NOT a conservative thinktank, the socialpathology blog I ripped the image from was overlaying the teachman results to show that the conservatives had similar findings to the teachman study.
This source affirms the same link between higher partner count and higher risk for divorce, I don't know if they are politically affiliated.
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
>>26054434
I linked from different sources affirming the same finding, about sexual partner count and divorce risk, because I knew the heritage one is tainted by claims of bias and would be dismissed.
>>
>>26054478
>that pussy is nice
Are you fucking serious??
>>
>>26054478
It's a fucking landplanet, you can see her gut fat hanging out.

Fucking vomit-inducing shit.
>>
>>26054482
>>wanting your gf to pine for old lovers
>In what way is your scenario superior?
Just sounds like you know that you can't live up to it, desu.
>>
>>26054506

There's literally nothing wrong with it
Apart from her being a little overweight
>>
>>26054518
>>26054506
wow go figure two virgins scared of perfectly normal pussay.
>>
File: Speedin Feels 2 Hell.jpg (188 KB, 750x785) Image search: [Google]
Speedin Feels 2 Hell.jpg
188 KB, 750x785
I'm tired of all this stupid shit all the time. I want to be dead. I want out of the game. I don't want to be an animal in an animal competition trying to win the best animal prize which is decided by other animals. I don't want to think about the checklist of things I need to accomplish and regularly achieve in order to be allowed to my cock in a vagina. I don't want to worry about keeping the vagina around for a long time by feeding it money and attention. I don't want to think about Chads and betas and omegas and deltas and epsilons. It's all getting to be too much and it's all fucking stupid.
>>
>>26054546
>a little

Notice the stretchmarks and the the tire.
>>
>>26054482
>In this definition, single-parent families may include cohabiting couples and do not include children living with married stepparents.
I suppose I'll have to go look for it myself when I feel less lazy.
>>
>>26054571
>two virgins
I'm not one. How are you going to explain your bullshit now? Faggot.
>>
File: asdfasdfasdf.jpg (61 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasdf.jpg
61 KB, 634x357
>>26054643
OUT NOW YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>26054614
Sorry I couldn't find something more helpful to be fair to them cohabiting can be a very transient thing so they'd have to tweak the survey to find out how long they were cohabiting or whether this is just another boyfriend or girlfriend that will be gone soon.
>>
>>26052506
That's an underrated post
>>
>>26054667
I appreciate the effort, and you're right.
>>
>>26052785
mentioning my gender only cause it's semi relevent, but i don't see why this wouldn't work with casual sex chicks. i guess going specifically to certain girls to ask might be a bit offputting, but i'm sure you'll find some chick that thinks you're real hot and wants to get eaten out by ya.

i am pretty high though so it's a mystery if this is decent advice
>>
>>26052534
>NAWALT

>>26052600
I consider it too much if they have had more than 10-15, or have had more than 1-2 that have been less than 6 months to a year

or any casual sex at all

girls around where I live hop from relationship to relationship all the time and it's annoying as fuck
>>
>>26052413
Do you like boi pussy?
>>
>>26054804
>mentioning my gender
>doesn't mention gender
Get off the plant.
>>
>>26052946
>>26053125
>I'm a stickler for grammar
>someone like you whom has no idea of how basic spelling and sentence structure work
>whom has
>whom
>has
Might have been able to overlook the 5 guys, but not this.
>>
File: 1427604556680.jpg (79 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
1427604556680.jpg
79 KB, 423x750
>>26052600
>I only had sex with three of them. is this too big of a number for you to work with?

Get a load of this roastie

Anything more than 1 is too much.
Whore
>>
>>26054888
>10-15
Cuck detected
Proceed to reddit, Mr. Trudeau
>>
>>26052938
I text roasties back after a week.
They always respond with "omg you're such a bad texter"
Fuck off roast, there's porn to be watched
>>
>tfw your girlfriend is kind of gross and pretty overweight but her pussy is super satisfying because you care about her so much and also she eats your ass
Date a robot, robots. They're very rare, the true ones, but if they are, they are the best.
>>
There's a fat girl who want my dick in her vagina but I don't want her cunt on my penis.
>>
No. I fapped so much I have permanent erectile dysfunction and only a tiny trickle of semen even after not fapping a week.

Besides, I was too scared of make babby to ever have actual sex even if given the opportunity. I'm more comfortable staying a virgin for life and never wanting kids than betting on a condom working and/or pulling out in time.
>>
>>26056344
I've fapped quite a bit but I'm still able to knock a girl up. How much are you talking here?
>>
>>26056514
The 2 are unrelated. I'm just saying how even if I haven't damaged my penis from so much wanking, the idea that there's always a risk of whats supposed to happen happening regardless of how much contraception you use is enough to make me afraid to ever have sex.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.