[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night you managed to get lucky and have sex with middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 3 girls laffing.jpg (83 KB, 896x773) Image search: [Google]
3 girls laffing.jpg
83 KB, 896x773
Last night you managed to get lucky and have sex with middle girl in pic related.

As you approach her and her friends you over hear:
>"And, he had the TINIEST dick"
>"Omg...here he comes"

What do you ACTUALLY do?
>>
>Yeah, hers was bigger.
>>
Start jacking off right there and shit and vomit and shoot each of my toes off
>>
I grab the wine glass from her hand and break it.

I immediately slash the throat of her friend on the right. The degenerate whore clutches her throat in agony, realizing she's breathed her last breath.

I punch the shitskin bitch on the left, then chop off the tits of the whore I slept with.
>>
errybody knows I have a tiny dick
I don't keep it a secret and sometimes get it out when really drunk
#tinymeatgang
>>
File: 1451284183705.png (5 KB, 273x486) Image search: [Google]
1451284183705.png
5 KB, 273x486
>>26048938
Also...pic related very related
>>
>>26048803
Wake up from my dream as I would never have premarital sex.
>>
choke all the bitches and fuck their dead corpses
>>
>>26049040
Lel faggot.

I would just whip out my dick and show them my 7 inch monster. That would probably shut their whore mouths.
>>
>>26049075
I know that's 2 inches bigger than american average but that's till not that big
>>
I'd shrug and say it happens when I'm not turned on.
>>
File: average 15x13.jpg (13 KB, 502x292) Image search: [Google]
average 15x13.jpg
13 KB, 502x292
>>26049075
>7 inch
>monster

Get a load of this memester
>>
File: 0047 - FcOqpiA.jpg (18 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
0047 - FcOqpiA.jpg
18 KB, 399x399
>>26049075
>7 inch
>monster
>>
I don't act like a betacuck and instead own my dick size, not like I had any say in that. Stuff like that only works if you let it get to you.
>>
>>26049075
>7 inch
top kek
>>
>>26048803
literally just whip it out. if 5.5 is small then she must be an excavated roastie
>>
>>26049106
I laughed audibly at this one. It's been getting bigger every time it's posted but noq it's like 21 inches
>>
>>26048803
turn 360 degrees and walk away

i'm breaking the rules and bypassing the robot
>>
>>26048803
>>26048803
say "real fucking nice" and walk of disgruntled. Don't give her attention or fuck her ever again.
>>
>>26048803
I would just give a smug look. Why would I care, I already banged the slut. I've won.
>>
>So which one you unlucky ladies will be my next victim :)?
>>
>>26049558
why would you care? Because she's humiliating you in front of her friends.

GOod on you for not caring but in the moment it's kind of hard not to react. I'd definitely want her to feel bad about it.
>>
>>26048803
Depends on how well I knew her before hooking up

If I didn't, I'd introduce myself to them and pretend I'd never seen her before.

If I knew her name and not much else I'd stumble over her name ask about how she enjoyed the [place where we were] last night, and mention that I had a good time, but imply that I went home alone

If we were casual acquaintances or friends I'd act super excited to see her, get her to introduce me to her friends, point to the cutest guy in the area, say he's fucking gorgeous, and ask her to be my wingman.
>>
>>26049682
Sooo...you'd either pretend you didn't know her or just act gay?

Seems kinda faggoty.
>>
>>26049645
>humiliating me in front of her friends
>her friends
I'd react more strongly if her friends were attractive, but even then, there's nothing you can do to make it better except leave or talk like a normal person and ignore it
>>
>>26048945
I have a friend with a micropenis who does that. Why?
>>
>>26048803
Own it. Tell her that you finally to managed last more than 30 seconds. Also, ask her if she has ever tried with a horse because it would fit better her darkhole.
>>
>>26049861
>pretend you didn't know her or just act gay?
It's about either making her seem like she's full of shit, or straight up immemorable in the sack

>Seems kinda faggoty
It's about 30% faggoty, considering my sexual history
>>
Well I'd be kinda surprised given my dick is 6 inches. Not impressive obviously, but not laughable.
>>
>>26048803
>"That's right, but apparently it was big enough for you. If you'll have sex with me, who knows what other disease ridden things you've fucked. Stupid whore, thanks for taking my nut last night like the slut you are."
>>
>>26049938
because once it's out in the open, no one can use it to hurt you

Only if sluts embraced there sluttiness
>>
>>26048803
Haha funny. Is the joke that you had sex with a guy that has a small dick? Because you could not have sunken lower. Oh and you might want to get yourself checked.
>>
File: 000.0% mad.jpg (51 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
000.0% mad.jpg
51 KB, 676x858
>>26048803
Fuck off to confession because I'm Catholic :^)
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.