[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: bathroom[1].jpg (25 KB, 550x360) Image search: [Google]
bathroom[1].jpg
25 KB, 550x360
separate bathrooms for men and women is an archaic, segregationalist practice. Why can't men and women pee in adjoining stalls? I mean, it's 2016, I thought we got past the fascist "separate but equal" mantra 50 years ago.

Get with the times, grandpa
>>
>>26044882
>peeing in a stall
You mean a urinal. I ain't pissing in a stall.
>>
>permanent-marker "urinal" on one of the regular toilet stalls
>piss on the seat
>>
I believe its women who wanted separate bathrooms in the first place, so I don't think men in general would have a problem with this.
>>
Unisex bathrooms don't have urinals. I like urinals.
>>
I don't want to use the same restroom as a woman
female bathrooms are fucking dirty, they make a fucking mess when they hover over the seat and spill shit + piss everywhere
not to mention the menstrual blood

nah man, after cleaning restrooms for a few years, I would never actually use a female restroom unless I absolutely had to
>>
>>26044882
seems like a good way to have chicks look at my dick. I'd spend the whole day in there
>>
>>26044882

Rest room best room
>>
>>26044919
>in the first place
You mean during a time when women weren't allowed to vote.

We need one bathroom for everyone. Not this Jim Crow "separate but equal" bullshit.
>>
>>26045012
#onebathroom

I sense a viral hashtag!
>>
Our college has guy/girl/handicap bathrooms that more or less everyone can use then they have like "high risk" bathrooms where guys who have been caught abusing the bathrooms or generally being creepy.

It's basically a way to shame people into behaving, their bathrooms are falling apart and sucks because all the assholes are forced to use them and obviously don't take care of them.
>>
>>26045056
"High risk" lol wtf. So do the girls just weed out all the uggos they find creepy so they'll only have Chads in their bathroom?
>>
Unfortunately, I have a class in the psychology/social sciences building on campus on a floor mostly composed of gender studies professor offices. The men's bathroom door has a piece of paper stuck over the sign with the word "non-binary" and a little heart drawn on it. The women's bathroom is still the women's bathroom.
>>
>>26044882
let the fapping commence,

but seriously, would get arrested so fucking quick

i would either film the girls or walk around trying to show my dick
>>
>>26045231
Move it to the women's bathroom. Glue it on there.
>>
I recently moved to Paris and at my University they just have one big bathroom with stalls and two sinks and everyone shares it. One of the stalls has a urinal.

It's pretty clean for a public toilet and I've grown to like it a lot. More stalls leads to less waiting and since there is no gender bullshit the SJWs can't pull a fuss. I wish the USA would adopt this practice.
>>
>>26045324
what happens when a girl and a guy are in the bathroom at the same time?

are you supposed to sex?
>>
>go to football game
>half time, gotta use the bathroom
>women's bathroom has a line longer than the concession stand
>men's bathroom is constantly funneling people in and out with excellent efficiency

Fuck sharing bathrooms. Women take fucking forever and they constantly pull bullshit like stuffing pads/tampons into the toilet.
>>
>separate but equal
this applies to rights, a different bathroom is not "oppression" you stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>26045394
fuck you mother fucker, i wanna see a girl's pussy in person
>>
>>26045394
a hundred times this, women spend a fuckton of time on the bathroom dicking around with their make-up and shit as well, I don't wanna share a bathroom with human beings that don't wanna use the bathroom to piss or poo
>>
>>26045415
Trust me, when we're in the toilet there isn't much pretty to look at
>>
I don't want to have to smell a woman's shit, it's 10x worse smelling than a man's.
>>
>>26045324
Uni's name ? 42 perhaps ?
>>
>>26044882
it's fine as is
Mens is penis and Womens is vagina. The only problems occur when a bigoted asshole uses the bathroom and this cannot be solved because there is always going to bigoted assholes. learn that the world isn't a safe space including a public restroom
>>
I agree, we should not have separate bathrooms. It makes no sense, really. It's more efficient if everyone can use the bathroom that's free. Many men may be opposed to this because it means longer lines, but not all women are slow, and it's not fair that they suffer for the slowness of other women. It's more fair that some people's assholeness is shared on everyone than just having some people suffer arbitrarly decided by their gender.
>>
>>26045012
>You mean during a time when women weren't allowed to vote.
yeah it was called the golden era of mankind
>>
>>26045231

Yes that's how it goes.

If they turn any bathroom into a unisex one you can be guaranteed it will be the men's room.

Women are usually very generous with other people's things.
>>
File: 1383223460056.jpg (4 KB, 197x222) Image search: [Google]
1383223460056.jpg
4 KB, 197x222
>>26045950

Having 50% more people affected by a bottle neck is the opposite of efficiency.

Women need to engineer a solution for the problems in the women's bathroom.
>>
>single bathrooms for both sexes
>this kills the trough in bar bathrooms that makes everything go so fast

seriously though, there are enough issues already where I live with drunk women coming in and harassing the guys at the urinals already
let's not make it 100% of the time
>>
>>26046262
The bottleneck is smaller. Overall the efficiency should increase, because when there are queues at both the waiting time should be the same overall, while if there is queue on only one it will move faster because all the free bathrooms will be used.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.