[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /r9k/. Does anyone know anything about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
I need your help /r9k/. Does anyone know anything about this guy? I can find no information. He is a pure genius.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE1Zv2HdYuo
>>
>>26042642
You're a weird piece of shit OP.
>>
No, you don't understand. He is talking about something thats way beyond our knowledge
>>
You'd have to be a dumb nigger to be impressed by this.
>>
I really do wanna know what happened w/ him
>>
his lipsmacking is triggering my ASMR
>>
He committed suicide.
>>
>>26042642
*lip smack*
>>
>>26042642
I'm glad the guy offed himself. Pretentious little fag and holy jesus if you even took a look at the comments.
>>
They are all saying that he's wrong or that he's been abducted by the guvernment
>>
>if no conflicts then the system would have to change
deep man

>the paradox of social idealism
>I think people should stop having conflicts
tep kok
>>
Okay, look, that was just the link to his vids
>>
>>26042642
https://soundcloud.com/xkcdhatguy/simple-shit

17 days ago.
>>
File: rednex-cotton-eye-joe[1].jpg (27 KB, 520x260) Image search: [Google]
rednex-cotton-eye-joe[1].jpg
27 KB, 520x260
>>26042642
>there is no-one asking the important questions
>where are we coming from? where are we going?
>>
thank you, where did you find that?
>>
>babbys first epiphany, the thread
Most of the people go through this in their early teens, you know.
>>
>>26043216
wow because you're just so fucking enlightened and knowledgeable about the world right?
>>
>>26043300
yes
enlighted robot please let me be
>>
>>26043300
Yeah, that's pretty much it tvh.
>>
So y'all saying that he is telling just shit?
>>
>>26042642
Woahhhh this guy's to smart for me! Better go back to drinking soda and jacking off and working 9-5 :DDDD
>>
Did anyone make it all the way through the video?

He makes so many assumptions and contrivances to fit his inane rambling I want to shake him. He speaks like someone who's never had any feedback on his thoughts. That they just were locked in his head without approval or rejection. A one way conversation with himself.
>>
>>26042642
He's pretty well-spoken but he's merely expanding upon a concept that doesn't take much to grasp.

World isn't perfect, world has problems, people like seeing challenges dealt with/problems being solved. People also inherently like to create new problems/conflicts to deal with because not doing so would be saying that the world is absent of conflict and therefore perfect, which it isn't. That's why no matter how much we try to avoid conflict, conflict is ultimately what keeps us moving forward and making progress as a whole.

Bam
>>
>>26043786
>People also inherently like to create new problems/conflicts to deal with because not doing so would be saying that the world is absent of conflict and therefore perfect, which it isn't
Holy shit you honestly think you wrote something smart there, don't you?
>>
>>26042642
>makes observations about reality
>tries to sound deep
>reveals he doesn't understand what these observations actually mean
>instead just spends six minutes trying to make them fit his communist worldview
10/10 would make great leftist 'intellectual'
>>
is that the guy from terminator?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.