[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw manlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ddjG50Q.png (801 KB, 965x685) Image search: [Google]
ddjG50Q.png
801 KB, 965x685
Guys, I finally invited a girl I like for a long time to a date and I think she like me. She never had a boyfriend or any date. Only problem is my height. I'm 174,5 (5''8-5''9), typiclal Russian height, She is easily 6''0-6''1, German height. I'm really worried it will come between us. And at least when she will need to wear highheels shit will look fucking goofy.
>>
>liking taller girls

Only pain will come from this
>>
>>26042294
Talk girls don't seem to care about height as much. It is only the 5'6 -8 troll women that obsess over it.
>>
>>26042294
I hope she finds your insecurity adorable. Otherwise, just kill yourself right now.
>>
>>26042294
Give the the great Slavic pyj, my negr
>>
>>26042294
shh bby
>>
5'6 manlet here, dated a cutie 5'10 girl once

don't let your height stop you
>>
>>26042408
I have no idea what the fuck this means and I'm too lazy to go on urban dictionary
>>
>>26042421

Let me guess, she left you for "unrelated reasons".
>>
File: t.jpg (54 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
54 KB, 600x860
>>26042294
>(5''8-5''9), typiclal Russian height,

this is so true it's almost funny
>>
>>26042455
huj = dick
negr = nigger
>>
>>26042455
The reason was because I was a total beta in high school.

She even got naked and drunk at her friends birthday party and gave me a handjob on the floor. I didn't fuck her because "I don't think it's right to fuck drunk girls"

I had her wrapped around my finger but I was too stupid and young to know what to do about it. It was totally my fault desu
>>
>>26042294
Honestly if she gives no fuck and likes you you shouldn't worry. It will only annoy her if you show all the time your anxiety. If she has anything against your height she won't be together with you in the first place.
>>
>>26042421
same height as you anon but since i'm in mexico i almost never notice it
>>
It's weird for both parties for a couple of months but honestly after 3 months of dating a taller girl you won't notice it and she won't notice it
>>
File: 1406738019817.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1406738019817.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>6'2"
>every girl taller than me looks like a dude
>>
File: wzFA7N6.jpg (144 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
wzFA7N6.jpg
144 KB, 577x1024
Tall girls don't care about a man's height. It's only womanlets that do that.
>>
>>26042685
>just be tall

seriously you guys, just be tall
>>
>>26042701
Let me go fucking break my legs so i can have the chinese surgery
>>
How long until we can take a pill tat makes us grow ultra fast?

>inb4 i don't have enough calcium
>>
It's not even as much as long as she doesn't wear highheels. I mean it's her descision of course but when she doesn't wear them anyway it shouldn't be a problem for her.
Also for you, get this shit out of your head and show your high self-esteem. Also go swimming and have good posture.
>>
>>26042294
Listen OP tall girls are the light version of manlet. Tall girls are made for manlets.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.