[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are white females the most priviliged human beings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Are white females the most priviliged human beings?
>>
File: contemplative_elliot.png (905 KB, 987x645) Image search: [Google]
contemplative_elliot.png
905 KB, 987x645
It's tall white men. Fact.
>>
>>26039784
Yes and anyone who disagrees is a roastie.
Women in general.
>>
yes, they even get to claim to be oppressed like racial minorities when they have it better than any other group.
>>
>>26039876
>>26039914
So, why are men the ones who have to check their privileges?
>>
>>26040052
Because its movement created by women
>>
>>26039784

Yes.
Original blablasbla
>>
beautiful white women own this planet
>>
>>26039784

Yes and white women's tears are the most powerful weapon in the world. White men are more like dogs. They might be dangerous and bite, but at the end of the day, they are just animals at the leash of white women.
>>
>>26040456
made me laugh
how white men allowed this desu.
once economy collapses white woman will return to be housekeepers or worse
>>
>>26039784

It's class that really matters. Race and sex are secondary.
>>
>>26039784
I don't understand modern art; it troubles me
>>
>>26040413
No they don't they get cycled through by older men, they only stay as relative as their youth.

2/10 for making me reply
>>
>>26040503
how so? if your'e a pretty white girl born to a poor family you can still make it
>>
>>26040604
Most poor people aren't pretty because of their diet and living conditions.
>>
File: 1434671712696.jpg (790 KB, 2000x2272) Image search: [Google]
1434671712696.jpg
790 KB, 2000x2272
>>26039830
False.

Attractive white females are the apex of all privileged classes.

You tell a white man "no", then he'll have to find another way to get what he wants. You tell a white woman "no" then she simply finds someone else to give her what she wants.
>>
>>26039784
women are the most priviliged humans the same way the america is commiting war on christianity
>i'll give you a hint, it's not
>>
>>26040772
White women in first world countries are the most privileged beings on the planet.

You are talking about women in general. You're probably a woman because your reading comprehension is shit and you're addressing an entirely different matter.
>>
File: Chad.png (515 KB, 2000x1857) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
515 KB, 2000x1857
>>26039784
Attractive white females are. Most end up married to a rich Chad before they hit 25
>>
>>26039784
Mostly the thin ones
>>
This shit is stupid.

A white woman could be born poor and ugly with terrible health problems and live in some shit-hole like Kosovo.

Playing into identity politics is what the SJWs that always bring up race and gender WANT you to do.

Also, who cares if someone is more priveleged than me? Lots of people are smarter and more athletic than me, born into very rich families. So what? That's how it's always been. Why should I spend my time being jealous of them and being mean to them? What's the point?
>>
yes, but then again women are idiots
>>
>>26040766
>tell a white man "no" and he has to find another way to get what he wants
>tell a white woman "no" and she had to find another way to get what she wants

Idiot, going to another person is finding another way to get what you want, the man can do the same.
>>
>>26039784
>muh privilege thread taken seriously
Do we really have so many women and kids of single parents here?
>>
>>26041000
The whole thing is designed to be an excuse for poor achievement. Everyone is told they are special and get inspired by all these CEOs and athletes who were just regular kids with problems. Then they grow up and have some bald fat guy kick them in the teeth for fucking up a sandwich or a boring report at work, and they don't have houses or friends unless they actually worked hard for them or had muh privilege.

So how do you vent that disappointment? You go to the Internet and make people like me laugh. It's the circle of life, family. They never had a chance because they never wanted one, so just like their arguments yours is pointless.
>>
>>26039784
I just realized in that picture there's a nigress taking the place of a chair.

>I hope this doesn't awaken anything in me.jpeg
>>
>>26041530
It's such an unhealthy mentality to have. It's like choosing to be bitter all the time. I'm grateful I'm not living in the 1920s when inequality was much worse.
>>
>>26041445
Kids of single mothers are guaranteed to be robots in most cases.
>>
Does this board really think the metric of how good ones life is is whether they can get laid or not? Bunch of aspie virgins all of u
>>
>>26043638
If you can't even get laid your life is probably shit
>>
>>26039830
>>26040766
My cousin is is barely 19, and a solid 9. She's dated 3 rich Chads in 1 year. I'm like 6'3" and take good care of myself, but still sit on r9k all day cause I can't get a gf.

Attractive white girls got it way easier than tall guys.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.