[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I brutally killed this Chad with my bare hands in front of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: professor thundercock.jpg (72 KB, 960x669) Image search: [Google]
professor thundercock.jpg
72 KB, 960x669
If I brutally killed this Chad with my bare hands in front of all his roastie students who are wet for him would they want to fuck me on the spot?

The laws of sexual attraction dictate it, after all.
>>
>>26039503
I like to cum lel
I like to cum

Lel lel
>>
Holy Jesus that is one attractive man.
>>
> implying you could take on this herculean love machine
>>
>>26039503
No they would act horrified, tear you apart perhaps not physically but your life would be ruined.

Their tears would be endless, their tears would break the conversation of mass and energy when they are put in front of a camera or in front of a computer with facebook open. Their tears would drown you and you would be vilified, condemned, reviled.

That is because you are not in power when you kill him. All you have done is committed a major faux pas by trying to assume a social position the rest of society deems you not worthy of. And that's the thing. You might have killed one person but you have not killed the rest of society.

Now. If you were stuck on an island and it was just you, Chad, and the stacey whores, then yes maybe.
>>
What>>26040113 said over 9000 times.But yeah,if you want to be cherished as a hero by all of /r9k/ you should do it.Or in general do some murdering.Modern society can only benefit from robots going apeshit and becoming serial killers/mass murderers.The only good normie is a dead normie after all.
>>
>>26039503
Yes, but you'd also have to round up the choicest females and herd them at knife point onto your ship and sail back to your homeland with gold as well.
>>
File: brit.png (441 KB, 680x468) Image search: [Google]
brit.png
441 KB, 680x468
>Arief Azli
>Keltoum Lazraq
>...
>>
>>26039503
>arief azli
>keltoum lazraq
>zameer zaihan mohammed
Fucking pakis
>>
>>26039503

>If I brutally killed this Chad

But he's a maths teacher, why would you kill a maths teacher?

Oh that's right, you're envious of his looks.
>>
>>26040032
Got to second this, also you're probably a dirty paki.
>>
>>26040340
>why would you kill a maths teacher?
To prove I am worthier of mating than him. Essentially to cuck him out of his harem.
>>
nah he's gay
>>
>>26040032
>herculean

kek hes ottermode, herculean would be bodybuilder tier
>>
>>26039503
>MechE as a maths teacher
Lmao, what a shitty university
>>
>>26040743
>assmad mathtard assmad that an engineer can do his job :^)
>>
>>26039503
you are some kind of special you are OP
>>
>>26039503
just do it. chads dont deserve to live. grab a knife and stab him till death.
he is a superficiall scum and PLEASE if you do this in front of the girl studenbt
her life will be ruined too.... and NO ONE of them will be the same for the rest of their pathetic worthless and superficial life.,

so DO IT if i live near you i gladly help you by getting a gun, drugs or anything . i hate society ... i dream about a world without normies where women are beated to death for being stacies... where the TRUE robots rule the world....... with order.
>>
File: witness em.jpg (470 KB, 1368x1500) Image search: [Google]
witness em.jpg
470 KB, 1368x1500
>>26040838
AMAZING
FUCKING AMAZING
this man is the tru representation to the spirit of /r9k/ master race.... fucking normies. they DONT deserve to live. they are scum AND WE
MUST erradicate from this planet. if WE cant do that we MUST erradicate them in this board. god bless you robot. god bless you . elliot is with us
the great leader Elliot is always with us.
>>
I honestly think I'm better looking than that "Chad". He looks like generic supermodel 101. I bet he has no personality whatsoever
>>
>>26040913
>teaches math
>no personality.
You wish, they are the chaddest teachers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.