[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rape if it was legal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3
File: eurghuaghal.gif (984 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
eurghuaghal.gif
984 KB, 500x268
Would you rape if it was legal?
>>
I find that question extremly problematic.
>>
>>26036786
no. Rape is terrible man, just put your mom in that place. I still feel empathy idk about you guys but I feel where you're coming from.
male here
>>
Yes and I wish all these faggot normies would leave
>>
Yes duh lol.
>>
>>26036844

Our ancestors raped women all the time. Literally why women have better orgasms and fantasied of being raped.

I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't be here if one of our ancestors wasn't a rape baby.
>>
>>26036894

Also if my mom was raped, I'd rape the guy who raped her. Circle of rape.
>>
>>26036894
Pretty sure we wouldn't be here if our ancestors weren't killing each other, doesn't mean murder should be legal.
>>
>>26036919

Murder in the same sense is legal. Its called war.
>>
>>26036935
What's it good for?
>>
>>26036786
absolutely... women dont deserve to be happy.. i really want to rape some normie stacies but not for sex. just to power. to make them feel inferior and like the scum they are. fucking women.
>>
>>26036949
Huh, yeah
>>
>>26036949

rape and murder
>>
>>26036894
>provides no justification
>people have done it in the past, it's ok for me to do it
Woman tier argument op
>>
>>26036962
So absolutely nothing?
>>
>>26036949
Absolutely, huh, nothing
>>
>>26036949
Economy for example. Also a common scapegoat is one of the best ways to uphold unity in society. Going to war helps that too. It isn't good, but it has it's uses for now.
>>
>>26036956
>women don't deserve to be happy
>knowing all women
there are some out there trust me
>>
>>26036987
no. theres not.
they are all hearthess and brainless whores who will humilliate you and use you just because they can. fucking whores they all deserves to be brutally tortured and murdered.
elliot knew that.
>>
Only spineless pussies are against rape
>>
>>26036949
Fun
Economy's
Lowers population
Progression of humanity(depending on what it's about)
>>
>>26036894
I don't know about you senpai but I ain't a nigger
>>
>>26037008
>all
You must know a lot of people, all of them in fact.
You're obviously just bitter and invalidated. Grow up, just because stacies don't throw themselves at you doesn't mean you should torture them all.
You've probably talked to a few women on the surface level and didn't like what you saw. Everyone puts on a front anon.
Or you probably have met a few really shitty girls. Or you got in a bad breakup and blame it on the entire gender rather than yourself. Pick one.
>>
>>26036915
That's not a circle of rape that's just you raping somene. your mom would have to do it for it to be a circle.
>>
>>26037071
Not rape everyone anon btw. But why would you treat someone who treats you bad nicely?
>>
>>26037071
hey im not even that fag but what the fuck is going on with you ?
you are not a robot... you are talking like a normie! what the fuck is going on HERE! HUH=?
>>
>>26037078
>mom rapes dad, dad rapes him, I rape mom
Is it circular enough yet
>>
Can't wait to be raped so I have a good excuse to torture a man, cut his penis off and feed to a dog, throw salt in the wound and shove stuff up his ass until the police arrives. I might serve some time in the off-chance my lawyer is really incompetent, but it's not like confinement bothers me anyways.
>>
>>26037106

You are a woman, you will not do that.
>>
>>26037089
You don't. You just have to find a tolerable/nice grill.
I personally have a char broil, gets the job done.
>>
>>26037118
The actual reason why I might fail to do that is because I could lose too much of my life locked up. But it's not like I couldn't get professional help, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>26037142

>caring about the rest of your life
>relying on the police

This is why women are and will always be inferior
>>
>>26037099
>don't hate all women
>normie
Sound like you got too deep into the whole misogyny meme and are trying to call me new?
>>
File: 7days-e1279867386120.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
7days-e1279867386120.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
>>26037106
Yes. All that and more.

I;d fucking break his knees with a sledge hammer.

Id make itlast long.
>>
>>26037142
Actually, I was talking about paying someone to fuck his shit up. Perhaps literally.
>>
>>26037158
yup... no doubt. always be inferior. i mean thats the story of the world right ?
in the history of our society even in 2016 women are stupid.
where i live the thiing is pretty much this
> girl dont study
> girl likes to hang out and drink
> girl got a lot of orbiters
> girl reject all nice guys
> girl have a chad bf
> girl is pregnant
> girl dont have money dont finish school
> cant go to college
> in 5 years she talk again with one of the beta orbiters
> the nice guys are succesfull person with colleges degree ( but still ugly or fat )
> the nice guy says" FUCK OFF BITCH" to the bitch
> girl post in facebook " all the men are the same" " men are so stupid" " men dont have heart" " we suffer so much"
>>
>>26037209

Dont worry, there will always be a beta that will accept her pathetic ass
>>
>>26037288

And he'll still pay for all her shit, and her bastard child
>>
File: IMG-20160122-WA0006.jpg (159 KB, 1066x1078) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160122-WA0006.jpg
159 KB, 1066x1078
duh

i would rape to the black horizon, rape to the farthest reaches of the universe, the eternal abyss which brings us night, rape and rape some more beyond the throne of god.
>>
>>26037199
>you will know the person who rapes you.
>rape is LEGAL
Swear you bitches are stupid.
Wew
>>
>>26037882
To add to this in this scenario, the man who raped you would press charges on you for the assault.
>>
No, and im not a moral fag by any means.
For me to enjoy sex, the person who I am with needs to be confortable with her body and mine and we must be attracted to each other.
I would rather fap and quench the thirst than be that desperate and do such act.
>>
>>26037961

>not getting pleasure from pain

faggot
>>
All these people saying "yes" like they're not the kind of dudes who would fucking apologize if someone punched them in the face.
>>
>>26036894
>our ancestors did x all the time
In the middle of the second millennium, we executed rapists, NEETs and hedonists. Chances are you're part of one of these 3 things, and thus deserve death.

Deus Vult.
>>
>>26036894

Lol what? How did rape give women orgasms
>>
>>26038416

Okey dokie
>>
Moti would
>>
>>26037071
Eh, as long as its not my gf or family I give 0 shits desu senpai.
>>
>>26037106
Lol, that's when he murders you after and you just get rape/death rather than rape/revenge.
All my keks
>>
>>26038416
>we executed NEETs

lol no we didn't
>>
>>26038516
>be gentle, womanly
>isn't stimulating enough for her genitals, sees you as a beta
>rape the shit out of her
>strong genital stimulation, strength "proves" fitness
>>
>>26036786
>Would you rape if it was legal?
If you're brown it's pretty much legal to rape in Sweden in Germany.
>>
>>26039827

Also the "passion" that women like so much is lite more than rape.
>>
Yes... BUT... I would rape her gently
>>
>>26036894
reminder not everyone here are white european
>>
>>26036786
If it was legal, it would mean we were in a culture where it was acceptable, and we'd all (male and female) been raised to accept it. Even most men would have probably been subject to nonconsensual experiences by the age of 18.

So in that hypothetical world, most likely neither me nor even my victim would view it as bad as we do in our current culture. So if I was raised in this culture, yeah, I probably would.

But if I were magically transported to a place where it was legal, I wouldn't. I'm a product of western Burger (middle-class white, whatever 'white' means these days) culture, romance and consent are built up and idealized throughout my childhood. No matter what SJW wankers whine about a rape culture, I didn't grow up in one.
>>
>>26036894
To everybody saying yes, you would all get buttfucked daily. Rape isn't limited to females nor would beta males be strong enough to rape.

Might as well make murder illegal and see how long you last. Lastly not all men get off to a crying screaming woman and definitely dont want to get piss and shit on themselves while sticking their dick in a hole.

When is Hiroshima going to make a containment board for this level of idiocy?
>>
I think so.
original
>>
>>26042439
>a society sure everybody is fucking like rabbits
>can't walk five steps without somebody coming up behind you and sticking their dick in
Society would just collapse. What's the point of working if you could forcefully start a family and experience sexual pleasure all the time.
>>
>>26041570
>implying niggers don't rape
You're killing me anon
>>
>>26036949

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

(Say it again)
>>
>>26037142
Laymen who think they can hire a legitimate hitman are the very dumbest. Most likely you'll respond to a honeypot Craigslist add and get put under the jail.

And if you were thinking of hiring some drugged up nigger, he'll sing for the police within seconds and rat you out.
>>
sdtyhfdfdjhfj
>>
>>26037103
it'd need to be a four step process for it to be circular.

please never do math xD
>>
>>26036786
>rape becomes legal
>literally every single vagina including underage ones now carry at least 5 STDs
no thanks
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.