[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally no such thing as a fembot. Women can be awkward,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: ...........gif (1 MB, 284x261) Image search: [Google]
...........gif
1 MB, 284x261
There is literally no such thing as a fembot.

Women can be awkward, they can be inferior to other women, but they can never, ever be actual robots. It's literally impossible.
>>
define actual robot.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 599x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 599x804
>hur dur yew can't b robot cuz I said so
>>
>>26033535
literal faggot consider suicide
>>
i am a woman and i am a robot, my bf said so so you're wrong.
>>
>>26033530
Someone is properly a social outcast, has been genuinely shunned by what we would consider "normies" and is shit on socially in life and in general, with little to no actual possibility of improving their circumstances to acceptable normie levels.

There is literally no reason why a woman would ever have to be alone if she didn't want to be, aside from her own unreasonable expectations of the type of person she deserves to be around.

Women think being lonely means not getting attention from their ideal man, they think choosing to be alone counts as being lonely. That's the real difference.
>>
File: 1436771466754.png (509 KB, 485x742) Image search: [Google]
1436771466754.png
509 KB, 485x742
Even 300lb landwhales are more than capable to get chad

>but grills can be r0botz too xDD
>>
>>26033617
Well you just described me and I'm a female. I don't think being alone means not getting attention from Chad.
I have no friends nor family. I'm too depressed to even want a boyfriend right now.
>>
>>26033694
but even a skinny educated non-ghetto KV black girl can't get a qt prajeet
>>
File: 1453715304778.jpg (653 KB, 1279x2658) Image search: [Google]
1453715304778.jpg
653 KB, 1279x2658
>>26033519
Yes that is exactly right.

>>26033535
Time for a reality check, cunt.
>>
>>26033535
>hur dur yew can't b robot cuz I said so

Pretty much this. It reminds me of the secret club mentality of "oldfags" from /b/. This is why I hate humans so much.

Even the lowest of them will gather in numbers to imply superiority over a minority.

ALL OF YOU "NO GIRLS/ NORMIES" ALLOWED_ARE_THE CANCER

Please go to myspace 2006 and create your emo paradise of self loathing and self entitlement
>>
>meet ugly girl
>she's fat
>she's ugly
>she's socially awkward
>ask her out, think she's the best I can do
>on first date
>she tells me about the previous 6 men she has dated
>>
>>26033535
>>26034196
samenigger
>>
So is a Robot sort of like a low level wizard?

Excluding the fact one denies friends/sex where the other wants friends and/or sex
>>
>>26034160
>Judah Ben-Israel
>black male
everytime
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 351x104) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 351x104
>>26034208
fuck you got me anon
>>
>>26034130
how about a white guy (me)
>>
Women can't be robots. No matter how ugly a girl is, there will ALWAYS be someone who is willing to support her. Women will never know what it's like to be rejected by everyone. Women will never know what it's like to be called a creep and a rapist just because they're ugly. Women will never know what it's like to be accused of a crime they didn't commit and have their entire life destroyed, just because the accuser has a vagina.

Women don't belong here. They will never understand what it's like.
>>
>>26033695

>not wanting

kek kill yourself
>>
>>26034208
>accusing me of samefagging because you're threatened

wew lad
>>
sperm is cheap
eggs are expensive

this is literal hard biological reality

this is why no natural woman will ever, ever know what it's like to be a robot

this is also why misandry is such a pathetic joke. do you really think you can hate us worse than nature does?
>>
I agree, OP.

Women can be lonely, miserable, depressed, shy, anxious, ugly, rejected etc.

But they can't be robots as robots have the added notion that no one wants them, even fembots, while the average cumdumpster will be wanted by many robots.

I don't think this makes them better than robots, it just excludes them. Robots are willing to settle for anyone out of desperation, but cumdumpsters still have the option to chose between the pathetic robots, but why would she if we bring nothing but misery, bad feels and patheticness?

Yeah, women can't be robots. But that doesn't really place them above or below a robot. They have their own problems, we have ours.
>>
File: 1452274991234.jpg (853 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
1452274991234.jpg
853 KB, 2000x1334
>>26034275
>calls other people threatened
>is afraid of losing his special identity, therefore posts with a fucking name unlike everyone else on this fucking board

hmm
>>
>>26034277
I mean misandry is REAL, just it's pathetic

also "structural oppression". muh kyriarchy, we wuz matriarchs. try having your status etched into your fucking chromosomes from the beginning of multicellular life, pinkhair.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.