[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: CAM01170.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
CAM01170.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
All I have to do point the barrel at my head and pull the trigger and all of this will be over.
>>
>>26025399
if it was easier the world population would be a whole lot lower
>>
You will make it, keep going.
>>
>>26025399
Don't think that way.
>>
>>26025399

>[evopsych survivability instinct shit goes here]

I don't know, OP. I don't know.
>>
>Why is it so easy?
>All I have to do is post the picture on /r9k/, solve the captcha and all of that attention will be mine.
>>
>>26025399
>because deep down inside you know that if you pull the trigger it might not actually be over
>>
Same here OP. I'm always right at the brink of pulling it but I just can't. I have NOTHING in my life, so I don't understand why.
>>
Because you don't actually want to kill yourself.
If you did, you would have already.
>>
Not with that air soft rifle it won't be.

Fag.
>>
File: 1452171771322.jpg (90 KB, 477x616) Image search: [Google]
1452171771322.jpg
90 KB, 477x616
>why is it so hard?

You even said the instructions to yourself dumbass. If you can't even figure out how to shoot yourself then I guess you are that idiot everyone you know thinks you are.
>>
I mean if you're going to use an M44 at least go for the folding bayonet.

Joking aside please don't, the more that leave us the more the normans win
>>
>>26025399
>All I have to do point the barrel at my head and pull the trigger and all of this will be over.
or will it?
>>
>>26025399
I would tell you not to do it, but it doesn't really matter.

Just make sure that you shoot straight. Make sure that you hit the brain-stem straight on. You don't want to be a vegetable.
>>
god, I wish I was living in country with easy gun access.

Would've ended it years ago, I'm scared doing it any other way.
>>
It's your body's natural instinct to fight like hell when confronted with death. Even though you're hurting, your body refuses to let you stop the pain. You can do it, OP. Godspeed.
>>
>>26025537
>>26025567

How gruesome do you think suicide with an M44 would be? Will the exit wound be pretty clean?

I've seen suicides with guns before and the whole backside of the head is blown out, or are those with shotguns?
>>
>>26025583
Just take a flight to texas. There are malls dedicated purely to guns. Do you not have ~$1200 to throw away?
>>
>>26025629
Those are usually with shotguns. If you hit the vital areas of the brain with a M44 though, you won't have to worry about waking up in a hospital bed.
>>
>>26025583

I feel the same, I tried to look up the long drop distance once for my height. Tbh I think slitting your own throat would be quick, you'd pass out in like 30 secs right?
>>
>>26025683

there's always the coal suicide method. takes a bit of work, but it should be doable.
>>
>>26025683
Only if you hit the artery. If the cut isn't clean, it could take some time, but yes you should pass out pretty quickly.
>>
>>26025683
sounds really painfull
>>
>>26025399
Could it possibly be that you have unfinished business to attend to? Or maybe...hope?

If not, then should you choose liberation then be sure to live stream it.
>>
>>26025722

Only if you hit your windpipe though i think. I imagine bleeding to death is just like passing out drunk
>>
>>26025764

there's a small part of me that has hope.

the thing is i have some serious learning disabilities, ADHD or SCT. I'm hoping it can be fixed with meditation that i've been trying, but if i don't notice improvment in a month i think it's going to be another dead end. pair that with being ugly and well... yea.

and, will do.
>>
>>26025883
Well I hope things work out for you, OP.

But if they don't and you're set on self deliverance then keeps us on 4chan posted. I'd like to be there for that big moment.
>>
File: rotax engine rebuild.jpg (67 KB, 688x1031) Image search: [Google]
rotax engine rebuild.jpg
67 KB, 688x1031
Dont do it paul. ill let you ride in my boat when Im done.
>>
>>26025883

Have you tried getting a sporting hobby? like running? Honestly it did me wonders
>>
>>26025399
You obviously must not want to kill yourself if you haven't already.
>>
>>26025498
>>26025964

no shit ppl. even the people that eventually ended up killing themselves, at one point, were also unsure about killing themselves, and put it off.

so no one wants to do, until that final moment when they work up the courage to do it.
>>
>>26026037
difference is they didn't post about it on r9k for pity
>>
Survival instinct. Only the truly bold will purposely pull the trigger. Cowards are more likely to live out their days doing the bare minimum. Youll get scared enough to not do it, then bounce back to minimum wage slaving.
>>
>>26025399
Because you still want to live.
>>
>>26025399

It's like pulling off a bandaid, OP, you just gotta do it fast and not think about it.
>>
>>26025722
he's a big guy

this is an original comment blox
>>
>>26026253
Sounds like Thursdays with my wife.
>>
File: no gf feel.jpg (134 KB, 842x648) Image search: [Google]
no gf feel.jpg
134 KB, 842x648
>>26025399
dunno for some reason I always think tomorrow itll be better
>>
File: Tabris.png (228 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
Tabris.png
228 KB, 500x342
Don't worry. Kaworu will be there to help you ascend to the next life when that bullet exits the back your skull. Unless you flinch like a pussy with no resolve then you're on you're own. No salvation for vegetables.
>>
>>26025683
slitting your throat is among the most painful methods
>>
Because you think about it.
Don't think when you do it. Try practicing without the bullet in the chamber. Then slowly go up frm there.
>>
>>26026683
This. Work your way up to the event with an empty weapon that way when the time comes and you for sure are ready...you'll know what to expect. Otherwise you'll end up like me: In a wheelchair for the rest of my life typing through the use a straw in my mouth. PREPARE YOURSELF, OP IF YOU WANT TO DIE!!
>>
1. Drink alcohol
2. Load up gun
3. ????
4. Profit!
>>
>>26025399
All stormfags should commit suicide via nugget desu senpai
>>
>>26027216
>not via luger or c96
pleb desu
>>
Fucking weak cunt. I'd do anything to have a gun to kill myself with. I hate being a yuropoor.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.