[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I learned that all attempts of African Americans attempting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Today I learned that all attempts of African Americans attempting to better their communities have been met with the FBI somehow infiltrating and/or destroying them. Black wall street aka Little Africa was destroyed for no reason.
The community even helped everyone in America only to get destroyed. The Black panther Party was started as a means to better the African American community.
They encouraged education and to fight racism not with more racism , but solidarity. The Black panther Party helped prevent the creation of gangs in communities like Chicago.
The FBI was able to infiltrate and destroy the black panther Party by dividing and then destroying the key leaders.
They then defamed them with propaganda that showed the Black panther Party as radicals.
The worst part is, they introduced drugs into the community and led to what was once groups fighting for rights to gangs, selling and using crack to make money.

It sucks because now there are too many factors against African Americans that it will take a full scale reformation of communities to restore things to the way they were.

What have you learned today?
>>
>>26023553
Is this true? That's fucking vicious. How awful.
>>
i learned that niggers should just quit their bitching and let things be
they're messing up big time
take it from me

so quit your bitching niggers
or you'll get your due
>>
the FBI and CIA infiltrate and destroy tons of things.
>>
>>26023585

The only person from the original black panther party left is Jessie Jackson and he tries but it looks like he has given up and just cashes out. All the good members and leaders were already taken out, even Jimi Hendrix
>>
>>26023609
Americans, I swear
>>
>>26023673
unless you're posting from some congolese jungle and learned english somehow yet haven't left africa yet, you're either a parasite mudblood in europe or a black in america

I'LL CALL THE KU-KLUX-KLAN
TO COME A'CALLIN ON YOU
>>
>>26023553

Yea it's bullshit. Sad part is we have so many self hating blacks now because of it.
>>
>>26023724

You're not tough nor are you superior. The fact that you feel the need to chimp out like this shows that you're extremely insecure. Seek help
>>
>>26023553
It's interesting to me how at the start of the twentieth century, popular black music was fixated on work. Swinging hammers and picking cotton were prominent themes. Now, the music is still about work, only they're in the kitchen, whipping baking soda and cocaine together, for higher risk and greater reward. Cotton and cocaine, one century's time. One of those black scholars ought to quit crying and research a book on the history of the peoples' labor since Jim Crow. It'd be enlightening.
>>
>>26024401

Jim Crow was not a real person. But people believe he is for some reason
>>
>>26024465
Fascinating insights.
>>
>>26024401

Jessie Jackson, Jimi Hendrix, Michael Jackson.
>>
File: 1294174276648.jpg (140 KB, 578x536) Image search: [Google]
1294174276648.jpg
140 KB, 578x536
>>26024047
>chimp out
Quit ironic coming from the literal monkey don't you think?
>>
File: starWarsNewBlackJedi.jpg (11 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
starWarsNewBlackJedi.jpg
11 KB, 310x163
>>26024401
It's funny how you frame it as:

>"One of those black scholars better quit crying"

When in fact there is an entire movement and a massive amount of millenial-college age black folks all engaging in higher range STEM & social science research, not too mention they're claiming the corporate work place.

Also, the community for African American Studies (e.g., commonalities seen in chronological occurrences such as labor-themed mainstream music to promote a happy/efficient workforce for capitalistic entities while also expressing the day-to-day woes of the common black man.)

(One might even go so far as to postulate that the blues is a spiritual & oral inception of /r9k/ that black people have engaged in globally, for times continuous)
>>
>>26024401

Whitney Houston, James Brown, Stevie Wonder.
>>
>>26023610
But why?

Tag fag bag hag
>>
>>26023609
johnny rebel
>>
>>26024401

Don't white people just steal from African Americans? Like Elvis Presley
>>
>Da white man is keepin us down we dindu nuffin
Aside from the assassination of King unruly blacks are the primary cause of black people being held back
>>
>>26024648
>>26024528
The original post was about the black community's setbacks, not their promising young upstarts. Why would they sing about picking cotton? Martin and Malcolm had just saved them. Why would they sing about cooking crack? Reagan hadn't provided them with the opportunity yet.
>>
>>26024720
>like elvis presley
WE WUZ ELVIZ N SHIT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.