[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
y'all ever notice you never see anyone that looks like George
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: MTIwNjA4NjM0MDA1MzkwODYw.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjM0MDA1MzkwODYw.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
y'all ever notice you never see anyone that looks like George Washington nowadays?
>>
I have to imagine that the ones people found most attractive were the ones who bred period or who bred the most, so as the generations went by they started more and more to reflect a certain understanding of aesthetic which coincidentally didn't coincide with the older understanding of aesthetic that went around spreading their genes
>>
you do know he was a reptile right? of course nobody looks like him
>>
I see plenty. They just have different hair and no dentures.
>>
>>26023203

>big crooked nose
>nochins
>dark eyes
>>
>>26023203

I've seen some women who look like female versions of him.
>>
>>26023259
Reptile? No. An amphibian, yes. A frog to be more precise.

The Acolytes of KEK are forever altering the course of human history.
>>
>>26023203
It's because nobody has that hairstyle anymore. There are plenty of men who would like like him if they framed their face with his hairstyle.
>>
>>26023412
show me one then
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 616x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 616x418
I've seen people that do look similar irl, but I just pulled this up on google
>>
>>26023772
don't see it
>>
File: 525211009_ffab8a9e89_b.jpg (264 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
525211009_ffab8a9e89_b.jpg
264 KB, 1024x768
>>26023294
he actually had pale blue eyes and red hair

that was common among early Americans from English and Scottish descent
>>
File: Bill-Clinton-Portrait.jpg (365 KB, 1200x2264) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Clinton-Portrait.jpg
365 KB, 1200x2264
>Washington wore a wig
>That picture is a painting
>Washington always kept his mouth closed and had that slight grimace because he had horrible teeth and was dependent on opium because of that
>>
>>26023804
you're comparing it a fucking painting you mongoloid
>>
>>26023908
we wore ivory teeth that were loaded with springs

he'd have to clench his jaw pretty hard to keep his mouth shut if his teeth were in
>>
File: jasonclarke.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
jasonclarke.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>26023203
I think he looks like George Washington.
>>
>>26023981
different color hair idiot?
>>
I remember reading caucasian skulls from just a few hundred years ago are different than today's.
>>
>>26024143

not that guy but since when is hair color a big enough difference to render the notion of two people ever looking alike ludicrous, are you serious? Hair color is literally the easiest aspect of someone to change. Not to mention that the OP guy's hair is just grey from old age, which will happen to the guy in the pic you responded to in time, most def. holy fuckshitcocksucker you are retarded
>>
>>26024200
>grey from old age

it's a powdered wig

at the time he was general, his hair was probably still red
>>
>>26024181
Reading a post on /pol/ doesn't count for much.
>>
>>26024271

oh.

pardon my ignorance and false opinion proposed as fact.
>>
is anyone gonna present me with someone who resembles geroge washington
>>
>>26024181
I think that would greatly depend on where you get it. It's common sense that they would be different though. There were nations of people who have since disappeared or merged together. Human races are constantly changing. Is it far-fetched to say that American white skulls will look more negroid in 100 years? Or European skulls will have more Arabic/Dravidian features? It's completely realistic.
>>
>>26024181
Looks like we've got an atheist on our hands boys.
>>
>>26023203
True, but such a natural Wojak would never be anywhere near the military nowadays.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.