[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw even happy music makes you sad these days its like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1431878376213.jpg (37 KB, 528x480) Image search: [Google]
1431878376213.jpg
37 KB, 528x480
> tfw even happy music makes you sad these days

its like i can remember that feel, and know i cant feel it. anyone know this feel?
>>
>>26020118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig5ICns22WM&index=10&list=PLaY_oF0LS0DxQfKwwmU2bWjrdYKGIaUNn

You need Change OP.
>>
>>26020118
Just the right music for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZuzw2TCNSU
>>
>>26020118

Yes. Why are your feels gone?
>>
>>26020118
whenever I play happy music it just reminds me of those scenes in movies when really happy music is playing whilst someone is dying or something...
>>
>>26020134
colors is great. will listen

>>26020168
depression? not even sure i want to be happy again, sadness is comfy.. used to be a bright eyed optimist and its quite exhausting trying to keep happy plates spinning when the world/people keep knocking them off
>>
>>26020201
This. I try to reject that mental habit but it shines through no matter what. I've found personally that hardcore such as promo and outblast have a good balance of raw intensity and feels synth plus being different enough to not trigger your personal negative emotion switches. I hope someone understands what I'm saying.
>>
>>26020237
That's just BTBAMS cover album, but they do a pretty damn good job on it.

That song always strikes a chord with me though, gives me hope as well as a tinge of regret ya know?
>>
>>26020118
Brother, I know exactly what you mean. Stay strong, whiteboi.
Ganbatte. Do it for me.
>>
That's why you should listen to depressing music. Woods of Ypres or Triptykon or Sunn o)))
>>
File: large-Sad-Face-33.jpg (42 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
large-Sad-Face-33.jpg
42 KB, 750x750
>>26020118
I have a happy that makes me sad, too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FjhhllsOH8&ab_channel=RubberSoul
>>
>>26020470
yeah, I kind of enjoy being depressed in a strange way though, interesting though
>>
I have to listen to angry music like death grips just to not feel because happy music reminds me that I'm sad and sad music reminds me that I'll never be happy
>>
>>26021234
Not him but I don't think you're depressed. That being said, I kinda get you. I remember enjoying being depressed when I was a teen. It wasn't an attention thing, I didn't tell many aside from a few close people, and I don't even think enjoy is the right word for it. But I "liked" it, in a really loose sense of the word.

Regardless, >>26020689 applies for you too, man.
>>
>>26021313
don't do that dude. iv done that for years, and now i have to be really cautious and catch myself. otherwise i try to block out the feels with heavy music, and the feels build in my chest like a toxic and it only makes my situation worse.

when you find yourself doing that, do something helpul like write a journal (fuck you it actually helps. use notepad and delete it after), talk on 7cupsoftea.com or go for a walk. you gotta manage the feels, not try to block them.
>>
>>26021313
I remember listening to Illmatic and the second Biggie album (name escapes me at the moment) a lot during high school. I worked temporarily. Some metal helped too.
>>
>>26021323
I guess I tried to be happy at first, but it's been years since I felt the same so I thought fuck it, I guess there's something cool about a having a unique perspective on life, even if it's a really negative one

I guess I'm just getting used to it, I don't talk about it to anyone so yeah, it's not really an attention thing
>>
>>26021527
>I guess there's something cool about a having a unique perspective on life, even if it's a really negative one

More or less sums it up. I do always end up thinking about how more positive people think in life. I honestly can't understand what it must be like without depression.
>>
>fucked up my hearing by being an idiot who listened to headphones too loud all his life
>decide to listen to some music when I'm feeling like shit
>every song sounds like it's entirely on the right side of my head because of it
>start self-degrading myself, thinking of how fucking stupid I've been all my life

Fuck everything.
>>
>>26021715
>tfw got permanent tinnitus because I wanted to test how high of a volume I can tolerate from my headphones

Normies don't know what it's like to forget what complete silence feels like.
>>
>>26021792
>forget what complete silence feels like

That's some real as fuck shit, anon. I'd give anything to have a night where I don't go to sleep hearing ringing in my ears.
>>
>>26021792
>>26021715
Can you be born with tinnitus? I've been hearing a ringing whenever there's silence since I was a kid but I only learned what it was recently. I'm also pretty young so my hearing is pretty decent.
>>
>>26021832
I'm not a doctor, anon. I wouldn't know. I'd get it checked out though. My shitty hearing was a mixture of the aforementioned headphone usage and the fact that my 'head tubes' are all jacked up and it's pretty much unfixable.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.