[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you realise meme magic is real >that /pol/ meme'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Bruh.png (116 KB, 2594x2418) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.png
116 KB, 2594x2418
>when you realise meme magic is real
>that /pol/ meme'd trump
>that 4chin meme'd cuck into being mainstream

>mfw

who else believes?
>>
"meme magic" has always been real and various people(s)/groups have known about it since like forever
get enough niggas to will some shit up and it will be done
>>
/mu/ killed David Bowie
>>
The only thing 'meme magic' proves is how gullible and superstitious people can be and how susceptible they are to confirmation bias.
>>
>>26016612
clearly you're not a wizard like the rest of us
>>
Have the meme gone too far?
>>
File: cia plus.jpg (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cia plus.jpg
177 KB, 500x500
https://r.kyaa.sg/enojvq.webm

I believe in magic
>>
>that 4chin meme'd cuck into being mainstream

This is so sad, man. It's ridiculous how many posters I'm seeing say this when they never actually leave 4chan or talk to people in real life. Please man, you need to understand that most humans male or female feel that same gnawing horrible feeling when it comes to being cheated on, don't let shitposters make you think that 80% of the population is suddenly somehow made up of crazy-ass interracial-loving femdom sluts. If you try to bring up cuckolding or cuckqueaning or cucks or anything you'll be either given a blank stare or have someone weirded out by you. It's not mainstream.
>>
>>26016612
>how susceptible they are to confirmation bias.

Exactly this. OP is having Babbies first social phenomenon
>>
>>26016638
True that it's not the happenings of most people but from what I know of what's happening in sweden and germany cuckolding is rampant.
>>
Trump meme'd himself, really.
>>
>>26016685
u wot m8? Shitskins having no culture coming in and raping people in public places? That's not what cuckolding is. I've seen the same pictures you have of the awkward pro-immigrant europoors who look like total faggots, including the one where the dude and his girlfriend are hosting one in their apartment. You're projecting things onto the situation that you've picked up from other users on this site exclusively. You are really, really, REALLY not thinking for yourself right now m8
>>
Meme me a girlfriend, sempai
>>
File: ozzy-osbourne_1280407168.jpg (107 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
ozzy-osbourne_1280407168.jpg
107 KB, 620x400
>>26016748
by the power of memes i summon dubs that will conjure you a future gf
>>
>>26016748
It might help to have a group attitude change. Are any of you old enough to remember when /v/ had that whole bro thing going on? BROFIST, remember? That was pretty masculine, that could have gone places.
>>
>>26016560
meme magic ruined my life
>>
>>26016790
isn't that a pewdiepie thing?
>>
>>26016864
Brofist was definitely pre-pewdiepie. Did he take it?
>>
>>26016896
more than likely
blo x
>>
>>26016896
it's his logo so apparently so
>>
File: tfw raining.gif (233 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
tfw raining.gif
233 KB, 500x275
>>26016915
>>26016928
Oh.

Well.

So much for that, then.
>>
>>26016560
The moment when I realized that the normies were spouting the same shitty memes as le redditors, just 3 months later.
>>
>>26016612
>>26016665
Misinformation agents/puppets.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.