[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you cried? I cried like 20 minutes ago,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1453410015229.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1453410015229.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
When was the last time you cried?

I cried like 20 minutes ago, nothing in particular set it off, I'm just overwhelmed with life as a whole. I cry usually once a day.
>>
I don't even remember.

I wish I could cry.
>>
A few months ago. Everything just overwhelmed me. It was stupid.
>>
>>26016488

what's so overwhelming about life?
>>
>>26016580
For me, my car broke down and failed all my classes at school because of it, had no money, parents making me feel bad about it and how shitty of a person I am, constantly wondering why it's worth it to bother with all of the trouble so I can spend my days unhappily, stuff like that.
>>
File: LeTriomphe.jpg (106 KB, 600x821) Image search: [Google]
LeTriomphe.jpg
106 KB, 600x821
>>26016488
I cry at lest twice a day, lately. At least one impassioned bout per day. This has been going on for a year or so now.

This just pushes me over the edge every time. I can't take it.
https://youtu.be/hCeMgtoRago
>>
>>26016580
I just feel directionless and lost. I've never been good at making decisions, and I always end up making the wrong ones. I feel myself becoming more reclusive and cowardly and I'm scared. I don't want to be that, but going out in the world and being vulnerable is even worse.
>>
About two hours ago, then i took a nap and resumed shitposting.
>>
>>26016488
>tfw unable to cry
>>
It's been almost two years. Sometimes I want to cry so much but I just can't.
>>
As a man I do not cry.
>>
File: The Long Walk.jpg (144 KB, 745x1208) Image search: [Google]
The Long Walk.jpg
144 KB, 745x1208
Finished this book couple days ago, I cried
>>
I have been crying to sleep every 2nd/3rd night since i was 16. Am 23.
>>
>>26016793
That's a pretty sad mentality.
>>
>>26016840
No, what's sad is the thought of grown men weeping in their rooms because Stacie rejected them
>>
Thats pathetic grown men crying over nothing in their rooms wtf...
>>
>>26016488
I'll prob cry if I die on everquest 99 again
>>
>>26016914
i know right they should just go out and get laid or sumthin haha UP TOP
>>
>>26016488
Thirty-five years ago, my dog died. I couldn't stop crying, so I went downstairs to seek comfort from my father in a hug. He gave me about thirty seconds, then said, "You're being stupid, stop it," and shoved me away.

I swore that day I would never show weakness by crying again, and I never have. When my mother died, I had to read the statement at the funeral because my father and brother were crying too hard to give it. I never shed a single tear for her.

It's been about six years since the last time I saw my father. He wasn't in good health and may be dead for all I know. And I won't shed a single tear for him.
>>
>>26017045
you sound like you need a hug and to let it out
come here anon, hug me
>>
>>26016488
I barely cry at all these days even when Im sad I just get pissed off but dont cry.
>>
>>26016488
I used to never cry. I stopped wanting to kill myself, now I cry all the time. I was afraid to cry. Also I was doped out of my mind.
>>
I cry at my therapy sessions every week.
>>
A little above/under two years ago I think.

I used to cry for every little thing back in the day, crying several times a day, but now I usually only cry if someone die. I'm kind of afraid that I won't cry the next time someone I know dies. It's a scary thought.
>>
Cried when my friend died last sunday
>>
During a nervous breakdown yesterday. More than a few dishes may have been broken in the process.

I'm so sorry, mom and dad
>>
>>26016885
I was baiting, the proper term would be a stoic.
>>
File: 1453756069092.jpg (241 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
1453756069092.jpg
241 KB, 641x600
Today, I just couldn't hold it anymore.
>>
File: 1452481487878.jpg (58 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1452481487878.jpg
58 KB, 500x490
havent cried for years, my life is too fucking pathetic and miserable to even be worth a tear
>>
>>26016488
Last time I cried was when my boyfriend made me watch another guy jack off and I feel awful about it and it was pretty humiliating and made me feel pretty disgusting.
>>
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtPRF6NG7I
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.