[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot fantasies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9
What do femanons fantasise about when rubbing? Pls tell, I need it for scientific reasons
>>
a guy with a russian accent plowing me from behind as he grabs my thighs to keep my pussy close to him so he can ram his cock deep into me while he says shit like "is that how you like it, you fucking whore? is that how you like getting fucked? take my cock you fucking dirty slut. i'm going to pump my cum into you and make you my personal fucktoy"
>>
File: xJeyy8WSJQ4.jpg (7 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
xJeyy8WSJQ4.jpg
7 KB, 246x250
>>26014285

pic related, 100% original comment do not steal
>>
My boyfriend of course.
>>
>being gangraped
>sucking dick for money
>being cummed into by some stranger guy

Usually those three
>>
>>26014285
I say this stuff to my gf all the time. Just not in a russian accent, i'm too shit at accents to try it
>>
>>26014668
Sounds hot af to me, although a bit dangerous. Those should probably stay fantasies, unless you do some freaky RP with those
>>
I only masturbate like once a month, but it's only when I feel really self hating and I think about my dad raping me and I make myself hold on my climax for as long as possible so I can't feel pleasure. No I'm not joking.
>>
>>26014778
I can believe this. I only really jerk it when i'm stressed and feeling down and out, and most of the time i'm so rough on myself that I don't even finish.
Anyways, why do you do this to yourself? Are you at least working on the issue?
>>
I fantasize about getting fucked by all my friend's dads, brothers, boyfriends, or husbands.

I actually crossed a bit of a mental line recently and masturbated to the thought of my older sister's husband fucking me.
>>
>>26014739
Yeah,but i did only the sucking for money part. It is not really all that dangerous as other two.

Prob will never do other two
>>
>>26014809
Because I was touched as a child and I can't get over it. I don't desire him in any way though but I hate myself so I still have fantasies about it time to time and force myself into them. I wish I could get over all my crazy issues but I've had them for a while and have tried many things and I guess I gotta accept I'll have them for most my life. A friend of mine is trying to help me 'kill' my dad in my mind and forget that he exists but I don't know if such a thing is possible. Thanks for reading my blog, make sure to subscribe.
>>
>>26014913
No, the blog post is fine, i imagine something like that sticks with you forever, but it seems so unhealthy to have your mind force it on you over and over. What have you tried to get rid of it?
>>
1.) a guy shoving me into a bed/bending me over a countertop and fucking me from behind until im screaming for him to stop
2.) a guy handcuffed and begging me to let him cum as i torture his cock
3.) sitting on a guy's face while he jerks himself off and we both cum
4.) a mixture of all of the above

(i also sometimes get off on fantasizing about crushes, hot teachers, and incest)
>>
>>26014912
Well, the last one sounds pretty hot to me, i'd love to arrange something with a girl I didn't know. Like, to just find her walking home one day and holding her down and pumping her full of cum.
>>
>>26015028
Yes. Just yes. I love all of this, plz tell me more
>>
>>26014994
It is unhealthy, I do it on purpose because I hate myself and I feel a constant need to rot and the easiest way to feel that rotting sensation is to connect myself back to a bad time like that and try and replicate the emotions I felt then. Despite all this I do usually keep it bottled up most of the time, but I do let it get out sometimes. As far as get rid of it, strong meds, LOTS of therapy (I was incarcerated in various mental wards and stuck in the mental health system for a long time), trying to push my feelings on other people. I dunno how to make it go away.
>>
i just broke up with someone six months ago and am not over him yet. so whenever i fap i just think of his face smiling, him laughing, him hugging me, and the other little things he does and faces he makes. he's the only guy i ever had sex with, so i also imagine the sex we had when i fap.
>>
>>26015192
what more do u want to know?
>>
>>26015226
That sounds terrible, i don't think i have anything that bad to relate to. Have you tried opening up with other people? Like, just talking about stuff like that can make it seem less significant at times. It really shouldn't control your life like this, you're missing out on a lot that life has to offer by letting it stick with you
>>
>>26015251
Would you RP incest stuff with a younger guy? Would you let him pin you down and never stop going until you were almost numb? All your interests are relevant to all my fetishes, you can elaborate on anything. Fantasies, scenarios you have playing in your mind, anything
>>
1. Hand over my mouth while his cock plows into me
2. Being tied up outdoors and fucked
3. A dominant woman ordering me to lick her boots and her cunt while she has me on a leash
4. Gangbang, big insertions, men in panties, gloryholes, teachers and other people with authority
>>
>>26015289
I talk about it with my best friend, she's the only person who truly understands because she has had to deal with similar issues. She's very close to me and like a sister, but I can't always talk to her about it because she has trouble with it too and bringing up bad things like that unironically triggers her and floods her mind too. I have to be respectful and make sure to not hurt her so I need to keep a lot of my emotions to myself even if it eats at me everyday and will probably end up killing me. I'm not sure if normal people ever feel like this but I always feel this impending doom on me, like a really bad storm cloud above me, following me. I'm scared of it so I feel the need to rot by embracing the horrible things about me in hopes it will kill me before the doom arrives. I'm getting really off topic but maybe talking about it might give insight to some people and help them somehow, I dunno.
>>
>>26014225
According to Nancy Friday, the two most common female sexual fantasies are lesbianism (#1) and rape (#2).
>>
>>26015399
I didn't think women were into big insertions like guys were. It probably doesn't even feel good, it's just the image of a girl being filled up that's such a turn on for me
>>
File: the best life.jpg (155 KB, 1293x669) Image search: [Google]
the best life.jpg
155 KB, 1293x669
ITT: anons pretend to have vaginas for the sake of shitposting and attention their mummy can't give them, platinum edition.
>>
>>26015456
Not her but big insertions don't actually feel good. Bigger is better to an extent but you very easily reach a point where it just hurts or you feel nothing. Some women can stick many things very far because they basically feel nothing.
>>
>>26015443
No, I understand now. I grew up around a lot of violence, and it seems to follow me around like how your sexually violent past follows you. And talking like this is hopefully helpful, I didn't mean to trigger you or anything if i have already. But, there is probably so much more to you than just that, instead of wanting to rot, have you ever tried focusing on your positive experiences or traits? Sorry if i'm rambling at you btw, just trying to help where i can
>>
>>26015456
It's indeed the idea of being used as a toy and being inserted with big things that turns me on.
>>
>>26015535
I really need to be more open about liking this stuff as a guy then, i always thought big insertions would come off as creepy to women if i brought it up. I'd love to stretch a girl out, just so i can watch how far she can go
>>
>>26015353
i actually tend to like younger guys, but its sort of a problem because im pretty young myself. im a switch so im very into controlling the guy's pleasure but also letting them fuck me rough. most rape scenarios turn me on too, as long as theres no hitting. i like the feeling of being restrained and not being able to stop someone from mercilessly fucking me, and vice versa.
>>
>>26015529
Good traits? I dunno. I've helped my friend a lot. She's a strong girl but I think if I wasn't there for her a few times she might be dead. I hope not but either way I'm glad I can be there for her and help her with her problems. I also have another person I talk to not as often who I think help a little bit. That's about it, I think I'm good for making people feel not alone but that's because I'm incredibly clingy and loyal and obsessive. Other than living for other people, I'm useless. I don't even feel like a real person, because I don't live for myself. It's hard to explain, but it's like I'm borrowing my body or something.
>>
>>26015629
Hnng, this all sounds perfect for me. I'd say i'm a switch who leans just a little on the dominant side, and i would love all of this. How old are you exactly?
>>
>>26015656
Clingy and loyal and obsessive can all be good traits to have, I wouldn't see them as negatives. And you seem to like nurturing and helping people, at least you seem to do that for friends. Maybe it's a way that you can stop focusing on the bad things in your life for a bit? I dunno. Maybe you should look into some sort of career that utilizes that, you'd probably do well in them.
Anyways, you just seem really, really down on yourself, you certainly don't seem like a bad person at all to me
>>
>>26015592
Really depends on how freaky the chick is though. I'm very open towards sex when I have a good partner, but I can imagine lots of women aren't and would be creeped out or feel like an object.
>>
>>26015720
Yeah, i guess you're right. But besides the insertion stuff, I'm honestly really vanilla. Which means i'm not sexually compatible with any girls probably. I still shouldn't bring up insertions with people i guess
>>
>>26015656
How is she a "strong girl"?
>>
>>26015766
There are enough vanilla girls who want sex to be just an outlet for their love, so don't give up.
>>
>>26015718
I'm not allowed to work lol. I'm Schizophrenic and was put into the mental health system when I was in 9th grade, I never finished high school or got my GED. Also my obsessiveness it really too strong. I get extremely mad at my friend's friends. I just want them to disappear, I just want to be the only thing in her life right now. I'm possessive and controlling in personality I just don't act on it, but it eats up at me. I haven't gotten a message from her in 2 days and I stayed up all night waiting because I get anxiety when she doesn't talk to me because I imagine her having fun with her other friends while I rot and I just want to die sometimes because I always feel like shit. Sorry for rambling.
>>
>>26015808
>because I imagine her having fun with her other friends while I rot and I just want to die sometimes because I always feel like shit.
That sounds a bit too much like me and now I'm worried I'm as fucked up as you.
>>
>>26014225
The alpha male muscle Chad with the huge penis. He's also my brother.
>>
>>26015808
I'm not schizophrenic, but the obsessiveness is exactly like mine. Like, exactly. When i talk to people, i wanna be the only one talking to them. And while i know it isn't healthy, it's just how i operate i guess. And you're not rambling too bad, I'm honestly flattered that you'd take the time to write all that out for me.
Sucks that you can't work, it must be hard to afford things that you need. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>26015503
>>26015529
>>26015535
>>26015592
>>26015629
>>26015656
>>26015862
Why do you guys role play being women on here? Take that shit to /b/.
>>
>>26015802
Well, if you say so. It's nust hard to find girls who are willing to try this stuff with me, girls who aren't into a lot more anyways. I either talk to prudes, or girls who are like "i'll do anything with everyone"
>>
>>26015658
im a switch that leans more on the sub side, so that would work well. im only 18.
>>
>>26015831
Probably not. You can be fucked up in that way, but I doubt you're as fucked up as me. I take a weird pride in that I'm usually the most fucked up person.

>>26015862
I'm 22. I realize my obsessiveness is unhealthy and my friend lives far away so it's probably for the best she has friends when I can't be there. It wasn't always like this, I used to be her only friend and we'd talk all day. I'm so scared of being replaced because I'm so expendable and worthless. She's a sister to me, would she replace her sister? I dunno for sure I hope not.
>>
>>26015917
I'm 22, too bad you live somewhere far away, we could've done all sorts of hot shit together maybe
>>
>>26015953
What's your friend like?
>>
>>26015964
She doesn't like when I talk too much about her, but she's always sweet and kind with me. Sometimes when I have manic episodes I go crazy and I'm not myself or when I hallucinate she'll comfort me and keep me safe. She used to read me stories when I was half out of my mind and couldn't think, it really helped bring me back. She's basically the nicest person I've ever met.
>>
you are all brainless whores. fucking prostitutes
>>
>>26016064
Hey that is rude, I'm not a prostitute.
>>
>>26015955
how do you know i live far away? i could be local...
>>
>>26016025
What kind of stories?
>>
>>26016115
It was Alice in Wonderland mostly. She'd read them with her niece and send me them. She'd say my name as if I was there with her, it was very nice. I think I should still have the recordings saved. Either way I'll never forget about them. I still remember the recordings very well.
>>
>>26016153
Well let's hope she doesn't kill herself.
>>
File: nt0v7l4x8F1spsojg_1280.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
nt0v7l4x8F1spsojg_1280.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>26014225

I like to imagine being a teacher in a class full of cute boys around the time they hit puberty, the thought of them having fantasies about me and fapping to me really gets me. I imagine that I pretend not to know that and casually wear sexy and revealing but not too slutty clothes in class like blouse and short dress and have them get peeks at my underwear when i pick up chalk from the floor and things like that and pretend not to notice when they take pics of that with cell phones and stuff. its like an unspoken aqgreement I pretend not to know that they are lusting over me and catch peeks of my underwear or bra and these things while they try to hide how much they are lusting over me. I don't even imagine anythigng really sexual or anything, just really like the thought of being the fap fantasy of a whole class of young boys

most of my fantasies are pretty hard or impossible to do in reality i guess
>>
>>26016095
Well, i live in the southern us. You?
>>
>>26016211
Well if she did I'd be devastated, I wouldn't be able to live. That's a (small) part of why I'm so clingy, I want her to live. Even when things are going great I'm scared something bad will happen and she'll get hurt. I always assume the worst, all the time. If I don't hear from her in an hour I assume she's dead, I'm not kidding. I'm constantly paranoid.
>>
>>26016220
That doesn't sound too difficult to do in reality.
>>
>>26016223
no, sorry, guess it wasnt meant to happen
>>
>>26016315
Well damn. You sounded like a perfect match for me too
>>
>>26016315
Where do you live? Just curious.
>>
>>26014225
>FOR SCIENCE xD

Please return to your shithole
>>
>>26016260
Same. Exactly the same. Have you tried diversifying friends? Maybe we could be friends?
>>
>>26016437
north eastern us
>>
>>26015236
What the fuck am i the only one who does this?
>>
1) being a princess with a harem of my favorite kind of boys.
2) nazi being a degenerate because he loves me.
3) warrior who comes back to cry like a child as he clings to me.

I like the idea of some sort of slave being treated like a princess because the owner is pretty much submissive and sickly adores her.
>>
>>26016719

why have you broken up with him if you love him so much you slut
>>
>>26016738
I treat girls exactly like that and they grow to hate it, and they say i do too much and i stifle them and stuff. Also, being emotionally available to one person is a trap, it's like putting all your eggs in one basket. Although i do that every time anyways
>>
>>26016778
I don't like being emotional, reactions are never as expected and it's just a hassle, I guess I just want someone who can be emotional for me. But then I think they must think I don't love them so I back away and focus on whatever I have to do.
>>
>>26016743
We live in different continents. We both have to graduate our respective schools before trying to move elsewhere. I dont have money to travel again.
>>
>>26016844
Well, i do plenty of that. Have you ever had what you are looking for in a guy? Because i've had girls like you that liked it at first and then decided that i was a bit too emotionally reactive and all that. I'd gush over them too much, i mean. Not like "why don't you love me??" Kind of emotional
>>
>>26016899
A ldr, I blame my reactions, they're not as fulfilling as they must want them to be I try to force myself to be more responsive, but I can't. I guess it's because I've never truly fallen in love. Emotional people are perfect, I suck and deserve to die alone.
>>
>>26016586
Boston area?
>>
being molested by an older man
fictional characters like hannibal (from the show)
ddlg
bdsm
fifty shades of grey
my first time (im a virgin), being taught how to do it in a soothing voice
being raped
wearing a school uniform and having sex with a teacher
hentai
>>
>>26014225
>Pls tell, I need it for scientific reasons

LOL I need this info for science xd meme face
Get this reddit tier trash off here, what the fuck is the point of saying that anyway
Half the people here jerk off to lolicon during their free time and the other half actually fuck kids
Jesus christ I'm sick and tired of this bullshit
>>
>>26017037
Most women i've been around aren't responsive, so you're not a terrible person or anything. As a really emotional guy, having a girl i love say anything to me is amazing. I guess that probably makes me a cuck by 4chan standards, but i'll say all this stuff about how much i love the girl i'm with and they'll usually just be like "yeah okay, that's cool" after awhile. Honestly, as long as she sticks with me, she doesn't have to be a wordsmith or anything. Just find a guy who really likes you, and they won't care about your lack of words. Anyways, sorry for rambling
>>
>>26017072
nope, more like nyc
>>
>>26017140

You're a mature one anon, I personally NEED my gf to be a wordsmith, thats the only thing that can charm/impress me
>>
>>26017226
Psh, i'm the opposite of mature in my mind. But i can see where you're coming from, on the occasion that my gf says something mushy to me, i lose it and usually tear up a little. But I don't expect her to say stuff like that, it makes hearing it that much sweeter
>>
>>26017288

Perhaps the word I needed was "patient". I need people to match my emotional stance, otherwise I feel left out and alone, and it has created problems in the past.
>>
>>26017374
I totally get that. I had to really work on that when i got my current gf. She needs a bit more space and isn't as bombastic as me, but i can cling to her forever and be happy like that. I had to (and still have to) work on giving her some space, while not feeling left out
>>
even if girls dont pay you any mind is there a chance that they could have had you in a "fantasy"
>>
>>26017494
yes. I do this. I don't talk to the people I like nearly as much as I talk to the people whom I tolerate. The good ones are too good for the likes of me, so I just think of them in my head later.
>>
File: blackhand2.jpg (153 KB, 978x615) Image search: [Google]
blackhand2.jpg
153 KB, 978x615
>>26014225
slipping my fingers under the skin of a putrid, bloated, decaying corpse with an overwhelming stench that's been stewing in a puddle of its own bile for at least several days. slowly and methodically mutilating it, smearing its liquid filth over my face and letting maggots crawl into my mouth and pussy while I spoon it and kiss it, delicately picking what remains of its internal organs out of its expanded torso and shoving them up inside of me. etc. etc.

it can be about virtually anyone but I usually picture a man or woman age 20-40 that I've seen in public recently that I thought would decompose in an attractive way
>>
>>26018603
hey necrofag. I love your affliction. It's just so all-consuming, at least that's how it seems.
>>
File: miserable.png (55 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
miserable.png
55 KB, 500x340
>>26018650
hey.
>I love your affliction
oh, boy. that makes one of us!
>>
>>26018650
i share this opinion
>>
>>26018694
of course you're the one who has to live with it, but I find it extremely attractive. I've thought a lot about being your corpse or being there for you while you're really lost in it after helping you acquire what you need. I'd be jealous but seeing you finally so satisfied would make me feel like I'd really served you. This is one of my creepier 4chan fantasies but I imagine I could be your little slave girl for some reason.
>>
>>26018603
>>26018694
How are things with the roommate? Has he killed anymore plants?
>>
Any of you girls ever dream about being my gf? I'll give you head pats and cuddles and stuff. Please be my gf.
>>
File: 1436209818193.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436209818193.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>26018805
that's... kind of sweet of you. thanks, I think.

>>26018848
better, he's doing the dishes on a regular basis now and all of my cacti are safe. thanks for asking. how are things with you?

>>26018858
I've been on 4chan so long I figured that if I ever had a partner they would HAVE to come from here. so that's exactly what happened
>>
>>26018900
I'm OK.

I never knew your gf was from here. How normal is she?
>>
>>26014913
my mom was touched. it's never going away, sorry.
>>
File: pixiv1.png (543 KB, 598x469) Image search: [Google]
pixiv1.png
543 KB, 598x469
>>26019017
she's like the yin to my yang, by which I means completely fucking nutty in the best way possible. she'll sometimes tell me shit like >>26018603 to try and get me worked up, for example. pic related, something we'd do together

I'm 100% certain that if I tried to have a relationship with a normie, it would end within a week. Tops.
>>
>>26019105
>tfw i'm trying to find a gf and this stupid normie keeps blogging about his normie life, drowning my posts
What are you doing here just leave. Go to /soc/ if you're such a normie.
>>
>>26014225
my bf's older brother but I find myself thinking about him always, even when my bf and I have sex.
>>
>>26019230
lmao

you people are all the same
>>
I have a friend that I sext ( we would probably be dating if not for the distance ).

I think about him breeding me. Sometimes I fantasize about him pulling me aside a dark corner in public and hiking my dress up and shoving his cock in me because he wants me that badly. Sometimes I fantasize about pushing him down on the bed, riding him and holding him down while I milk him of cum.

Sometimes I'm pregnant in these fantasies. Sometimes I imagine him telling me he's determined to knock me up. He really wants to breed me and I think about it almost every time. I also fantasize about cooking for him and giving him a sloppy bj and getting a facial from him.
>>
>>26019105
That seems nice. Does your roommate know about your issues?
>>
File: 1401221830932.jpg (97 KB, 533x471) Image search: [Google]
1401221830932.jpg
97 KB, 533x471
I have noticed that when women fantasize, they are almost always actual fantasies, or at least things not realistically possible. They fantasize about things that would be dangerous to perform, or not as good as they think in real life. I think this is due to the fact that most women could just go and find more vanilla stuff themselves; they have no need to fantasize about realities.
>>
>>26019273
I only wished I had met the older brother first but I met him through my bf. I care for my bf but something about the brother just makes my knees weak
>>
>>26019609
What's the older brother like? Describe him more.
>>
>>26019609
He's older, and you're looking for an authoritarian father figure, not a partner. You like older men because your dad never loved you, accept it and act accordingly.
>>
>>26019609
You're not turned on at all by the fact that your bf loves you with all his heart? His older brother being a few years older is worth more to you than that? Fucking shallow roasties...
>>
>>26019708
no, I have a father and have a good relationship with him. The older brother is just 3 years older and it's not really that. Just something about him.
>>
>>26019799
Keep telling yourself that. Unless you're over 25, three years makes a big difference.
>>
>>26019799
Or is it something about you being a roastie whore?
>>
>>26019687
He's kinda aloof but incredibly funny when he quips. He wears his hair a little long but he dresses very conservatively, almost preppy but he isn't or I mean he doesn't hang with preps though he goes to a private university. Oh, he has a hairy chest, my god and his eyes are hazel and when he looks at me I have to turn away.
>>
>>26019936
so in other words you like him for no good reason you dumb slut
>>
>>26019907
how can you determine that from what I've said? Really? I've only had sex with my bf though I almost did when I was 16 with a guy I had a crush on. Stopped him when he got my pants down.
>>
>>26019898
I8 and while I agree it seems like a lot I will start university next year and he would be a senior and know seniors at university and freshmen date and no one thinks anything of it.
>>
>>26019991
I didn't say I liked him more than my bf only answered that he makes me weak being around him and wet when I masturbate.
>>
>>26019772
This has nothing to do with my bf and I would never go out with anyone nor cheat on him. I was just being honest about a guy I would like to have known and fantasize about but will not since I met his brother first. Doesn't matter though I'm still young and don't expect my current bf will be the guy I marry nor do I think my bf thinks that either.
>>
>>26020049
They do date. I'm talking about why, not if. If you can't see the difference
between a senior and a freshman then you might be retarded. I bet you
think you're an adult now because you're 18.
>>
>>26019459
no, thank god. no one IRL other than my gf knows.

>>26019526
men fantasize about outlandish shit too m8.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.