[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone type out word-for-word how to ask a girl out over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 3.jpg (134 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
134 KB, 400x600
Can someone type out word-for-word how to ask a girl out over the facebook?

I just added a qt that studies in my same department, but what to say... Is it advised to make small talk first?
Plz help, never done this before.
>>
>>26013706
ey bby u want sum fuk?

Seriously, if you try to be elegant and debonair, you're just going to sound like a fedora so don't even try.
>>
>how to ask a girl out over the facebook?

You
Fucking
DON'T
>>
>>26013719
I was thinking like...
Start with small talk related to subject, then when conversation runs dry go like
>So anyway, would you like to get some coffee after class this week?
That's pretty normie right and it doesn't sound like friendzone type shit I hope.
>>
Have you talked to this girl before? If not, I'd suggest that you go simple and straight-forward.

Something like "Hey, I've seen you a few times at *department* and were wondering if you'd like to grab coffee/tea/whatever on x/x?"

Make sure that it's a set date, she might want to turn you down but not hurt your feelings which will just be a waste of your time.
>>
File: 1453599091694.gif (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1453599091694.gif
18 KB, 340x340
>>26013758
>would you like to get
>>
>>26013778
Just said hello politely, she talked to someone I know and I just stood there listening.
>Something like "Hey, I've seen you a few times at *department* and were wondering if you'd like to grab coffee/tea/whatever on x/x?"

Ok sounds simple enough. I've literally lost sleep for 2 nights thinking about it and it's such a normal question to ask someone...
I doubt roasties ever go through this agony of asking someone out.
>>
>>26013813
It's a lot easier than you think. I used to have a bit of social anxiety and you realize in hindsight that nobody other than you remembers those "life-scarring" moments you experience and that it's nothing to think about.

Go for it!
>>
>>26013807
W-whats wrong with taht
>>
>ask a girl out over the facebook
>over facebook
This plan was doomed from the very inception of the idea.
>>
DON'T

DO IT IN PERSON YOU COWARD
>>
>>26013876
Yeah absolutely, I've been trying to slowly get over that kind of anxiety.

>>26013893
>>26013889
HOW? I'd have to arrange a meet to talk in person, but I can only ask her out in person? Some catch-22 bullshit here.
Do I ask for a phone number over facebook, call and ask her out using my voice?
What the heck why is it so complicated.
>>
>>26013905
If you don't know her well enough to have an open line of communication in the real world, you don't know her well enough to ask her out.
>>
>>26013758
you dont ask a girl, you ORDER
>get ready, we having coffe later

may sound rude but better this than sound like a little faggoto
>>
>>26013956
forgot to add that you do this in person, never on facebook or any other shit. do it face to face
>>
>>26013706
Here's a good idea, stop asking for advice on /r9k/.
We're literally social outcasts.
>>
If you haven't really talked before, you'll most likely be a blank slate to her. This might be a good idea if you're going to ask her out over facebook, but it will be a very hit/miss situation since she doesn't have that much to go on.

If you want to ask her out in person, I think you have to socialize a little bit first. Just don't let it go on for too long, make your intentions clear.
>>
>>26014018
>>26013956
>>26013945
How do you even reach that point then. I'll just stalk her hope I run into her again eventually.

>>26013988
Are you kidding, this place is full of normies now, everyone has a gf and got laid by now. Just a matter of time got the autist meme dies out.
>>
>>26014043
Find a common ground and work from there. Maybe something related to both of your studies? Try to build on from there with questions that will let her talk about herself.

Rinse and repeat.
>>
>Hey, you doing anything this weekend?

If she says no:
>Would you like to go see a movie then?

If she says yes:
>That sounds like fun. See you in (class) then!
>>
>>26014043
>How do you even reach that point then. I'll just stalk her hope I run into her again eventually.
How do you even know this girl in the first place - only through facebook? Like, what?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.