[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M RETARDED HAHAHAAH HURRR DURRRRR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1439224387324.jpg (122 KB, 628x990) Image search: [Google]
1439224387324.jpg
122 KB, 628x990
HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M RETARDED HAHAHAAH

HURRR DURRRRR XD

LMAO (laughing my ass off)

HAHAHAHAH ROFL (rolling on floor laughing)

kekekkekeek

who else /autism/ here????

LOOOOL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

green frogs
>>
>>26010055
Nice thread OP i give it one thumb up
>>
>>26010201
thanks man you too have a great day
>>
>>26010225
thanks man have agood one
>>
>>26010249
y-you too my friend :D
>>
haha this thread is fucking hilarious
>>
This is the Best thread I've seen on r9k in ages
Thanks OP
>>
>>26010944
Hey man thanks alot haha

how are you doing btw? Where you from?
>>
This 10/10 got to screenshot
>>
>>26010990
hey thanks man :D

can someone archive maybe too?
>>
>>26010970
Feeling unfulfilled, apathetic, and marginally homicidal

Londonistan in Britfailstan
>>
>>26011004
ROFL XDDDD Sick idea senpai :DDDDD *Spurdo meme*
>>
>>26011039
Aaaaah britbong

englishhhh

englishhhhhh

>>26011061
Lol wuweiofjfsjfijsj

i seriously doubt i have or i dont mean doubt i think i have some sort of mental weirndess going on sometimes

maybe autism or 80hd
>>
You sir have made my day!

Have my up vote and an intenet!
>>
oh hey dude. ask a normie anything
>>
>>26011090
thank you kind sir I tip my fedora to you like a gentleman
>>
>>26011115
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROASTIESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHICKEN TENDIES AND PISS BOTTLES AND FROGS
>>
File: devilish.jpg (66 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
66 KB, 474x600
Guys im gonna let you all in on a little secret

I was just pretending to be retarded

Hahahaha goddamn retards made you laugh about this thread while you had no reason to

Lurk moar faggots
>>
OP here

please say something
>>
One of you fucking faggots better reply soon or i'll get real mad
>>
Hey OP i like your thread really awesome
>>
OP here im back guys hi all
>>
protip: if you and a group of friends swamp hipsters with evidence of their misdeeds and horrible behavior, twitter will be forced to literally rearrange its entire algorithm and business model to prevent you from doing that
>>
>>26010055 (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)
>>
File: 1450208121057.png (258 KB, 420x484) Image search: [Google]
1450208121057.png
258 KB, 420x484
>>26011864
>(you)ing the OP
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.