[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should call ourselves something like "Children of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: screens4lyfe.jpg (94 KB, 602x864) Image search: [Google]
screens4lyfe.jpg
94 KB, 602x864
We should call ourselves something like "Children of the Screen", start a sweet organization like the Crusaders or Freemasons.

Who here had only screens giving any fuck about him since childhood? If you did then you too, are a child of a screen.

Welcome brother.
>>
This describes me perfectly
>>
File: NEETs.jpg (17 KB, 450x636) Image search: [Google]
NEETs.jpg
17 KB, 450x636
>waah, no one ever paid attention to my needs, i only had my screen

pic related, it's you.
>>
>>26009073
Ok mang, you choose and buy the land for our HQ.

>>26009108
U projectin brah?

If there was rat shit, fungus and weird diseases on top of no food instead of the mother then yeah, the pic would be correct.
>>
>>26009156
who paid for your hardware when you were a child?
>>
>>26009046
Scions of the Screen sounds way more badass.
>>
>>26009180
Nobody cuz the pc wasnt mine.
>>26009205
I agree, Scions then.
>>
What are you, twelve? LOL

t. Chad
>>
>>26009294
How did you know i am 12 inches you faggit?
>>
>>26009251
What about soldiers of the screen?
Progenitors of the pixels?
>>
>>26009294
Can someone explain wtf this "t." nonsense is and why I am seeing it a lot all of a sudden?
>>
>>26009046
How old are you?
Because this is literally the cringest thread I've seen here.

The whole point of an organization like the Freemasons was/is to connect people and help them gain more power as a whole. Hence, the members have to contribute to said organization whilst also making their mark as an individual. Moreover, the criteria for applying wasn't
>if life's got you down, you're one of us

What you're describing already exists, and it's called a homeless shelter.
>>
>>26009046
>manchildren of the screen

You're making this far too easy
>>
>>26009333
This
>>26009348
And also very much this
>>
>>26009326
A Finn on /pol/ explained it well "T." stands for something in finnish and it went on from there.
>>
>>26009333
Yeah and the whole point of an organization like the Crusaders was to go to unknown land and steal pieces of it.
What is your point tho? Crusaders were basically homeless gang
>>26009348
Its pretty sad how most of yall niggaz got bullied as children and it stayed ingrained within your psyche all the way to adulthood.

>implying anybody gives a shit what others call them
>>
>>26009431
You're missing the point. The individuals brought something to the table.. they were able to take care of themselves AND THEN SOME. That's what made them valuable to the group. Robots couldn't feed themselves if their lives depended on it.
>>
>>26009431
>implying anybody gives a shit what others call them

Do you even know where you are? People here give a whole bunch of shits what others call them.
>>
>>26009397
Finfag here, it's a finnish abbreviation for "regards" (terveisin).
>>
>>26009468
>lepers blindly marching across the desert
>Lel nigguh, they brang somethin to da table
K.

>>26009474
Well to be honest that sounds like their problem mang.
>>
>>26009509
Lepers? Homeless gangs?
I'd tell you to read more, but we both know that ain't Gonna happen.
>>
>>26009046
>Children of the Screen
>Crusaders
>Freemasons

One of these is not like the others
>>
>>26009535
Thanks for refuting my point i will be sure to "read more". That will somehow fix the gaping hole in your "logic".

>>26009556
>organization
>like

You forgot something.
>>
>>26009565
I was mostly referring to the faggy name.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.