[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get tinder >only have selfie pics in the mirror >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1292987433614.jpg (49 KB, 501x800) Image search: [Google]
1292987433614.jpg
49 KB, 501x800
>get tinder
>only have selfie pics in the mirror
>no friends to party take pics with
>no girls to take pics with
>no money to go do activities and get pics of myself
>only match one horrendous 2/10 that i don't even know how i swiped left
>make a fake stacy account and start checking out what pics the chads have
>get an awesome idea
>search 'snorkeling' on google images and find a pic of a guy with my skin tone and hair color/length
>perfect pic because it's kind of blurry and he has a mask on his face
>add it as my second pic
>get 4 matches in 3 days
>1 of them is actually decent

well fuck. i'm wondering what else i could do. maybe find a guy at a party with sunglasses on or something and my same hair style (i just have short, dirty blond hair).

anyone got ideas?
>>
go find something cool
ask somebody to photograph you in front of it for your grandma
>>
>>26002783
How good are you with photoshop?
>>
File: GuiAHRF.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
GuiAHRF.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
I like the idea op.
>>
You need a fake Facebook and a phone number to use tinder

Norrmies?
>>
>>26002944
very good actually. why what should i shoop?
>>
I hope you realize there are people paid to stand in front on beaches and shit to look like they are having fun or doing interesting things
>>
>>26002993
i definitely used a fake facebook account but you can use your real phone # for multiple accounts
>>
>>26003157
>You at a party with friends
>You at an exotic foreign locale
>You on a hike with a mountain view
>You in a suit at formal occasion with friends
>>
Go sit in a fucking tree or stand by a cliff and take a picture of yourself and be like "Man I love nature" and people will think you're a faggot.
>>
>>26003314
>>You in a suit at formal occasion with friends
great idea. i just have to find a good photo of someone with a suit so i can shoop my head on them :^)
>>
Steal a bungee jump photo maybe
>>
File: 168549925tt00077_premiere_o.jpg (468 KB, 1680x2562) Image search: [Google]
168549925tt00077_premiere_o.jpg
468 KB, 1680x2562
>>26003660
hmm i'm not sure if i should have more than 1 pic with no face visible at all. i think i'm just gonna shoop a pic where someone is wearing a suit and put my head on it

pic related, i'm still looking though

i think the photo at a party would be hard to shoop, i would have to find a guy who looks like me and has sunglasses or something same with the pic of nature, the background will be a lot of leaves and hard to shoop looking realistic, this one has mostly solid colors

how pathetic is this, really? i guess it's the equivalent of girls using makeup
>>
>>26003782
It happens pretty often in online dating, look up cat fishing
>>
>>26003819
well i'm not using someone more beautiful than me really. i mean teh guy in the suit might have a slightly better figure than me (not that it will show the waist down anyway) and the guy snorkeling doesn't show anything but his hair, it's just to say
>look at me i'm fun, i don't sit in my room all day, i do activities!

i'm not using some buff guy's 6 pack ab pics that would be catfishing
>>
>>26003782
>how pathetic is this, really? i guess it's the equivalent of girls using makeup

No, it's a lot worse.

Best of luck.
>>
>>26003905
fuck off normie. i live in a uni town, all these frat boy chads with their pics of worldwide travels, $1000 suits, sportscars, etc didn't pay for it themselves their daddy bought it for them. they are literally getting the attention of women for their daddy's accomplishments. i have to play dirty. i had to work to afford uni, i didn't have time to do all that shit or afford nice things.

and girls shouldnt even give a fuck about that stuff but they do
>>
>>26003961
Wah wah wah.

Sorry man. As I said before, best of luck with your ruse. Everyone deserves to feel loved.
>>
>>26002783
That picture is ancient. You think she knows tons of people saved it and still fap to it to this day? I wonder what she looks like now.
>>
>got on tinder
>meh profile with 2 pics
>swipe on everything but pictures with kids, black girls, fat faces, and blonde bimbos
>don't swipe often
>get 2-3 matches every few days when I go back to it
>profile and pictures give me nothing to talk about with these girls

Maybe I will just spam "hey" or "netflix and chill?" and see how that goes.
>>
>>26004412
>hey, just so you know I really support the black lives matter movement and rights for all people, whether they be transgendered or non-binary or whatever gender, I support them. I believe women should be paid more and never, ever judged for their sexual promiscuity, in fact, they should be lauded for it. Now I'm finna watch some Netflix, too bad I don't have someone to chill with...
>>
>>26002948
that air mattress
>>
>>26004095
i feel like someone has to of told her
>>
Hang yourself in your closet.
>>
>>26004412
>netflix and chill
I don't even talk to people anymore because of this shit. Fuck, girls say this to me now, and I don't even want to talk to them because of it. I don't even care if they'd sleep with me. Gah, doesn't anybody want to do anything interesting anymore?
>>
>>26002783
Fuckin Millennials. Selfies are for people so desperate for attention that they feel the need to take photos to show other people what fun they're having.

Here's some life advice, kiddo.
1. Never take selfies. It's narcissistic and pathetic.
2. Quit the online dating. It's for losers and degenerates who are too scared, lazy, or incapable of meeting people in person.
3. Find a good woman to date, not some loose floozy who has sex on the third date. Studies show the more sexual partners you have, the more likely you are to divorce. Divorce means your kids are going to be fucked up mentally. A real man does what is best for his kids, for his family.
>>
>>26005826
Oh, don't bother. Even women our age aren't worth the time it takes to converse with them. All that reproduction will mean for these poor bastards is that they will have to sacrifice their dignity time and time again on the altar of keeping their marriages together, retaining their shitty jobs, etc. Also, have you actually spent any time around people in their early twenties? When a bunch of them are together in a room, they don't interact. They use their phones and ignore one another. That's why they need online shit to get laid. Fuck, that's a better system maybe, because at least most of the women on those sites and apps are actually looking for sex.
>>
>>26002783
>make tinder 4 days ago to see the hype
>have bull shit bio and terrible selfies
>swipe right to everyone except black chicks and fat chicks
>have 50matches already
>still dont give a fuck
at least I know I'm decently attractive, I guess.
>>
File: 54856115_p0.png (467 KB, 724x1023) Image search: [Google]
54856115_p0.png
467 KB, 724x1023
I've had no luck
> first date didn't text back
> second date was boring
> third date went on 3 dates with me then dropped me

And now I haven't found anyone for months. Why is 2D so much superior?
>>
>>26005826

>a bunch of social retards who never get invited to bars clubs and, parties, let alone actually have friends should give up on one of the few chances they'll ever have to realistically date and then magically just find a good woman to date.

For someone who isn't a millenial, you definitely come across as stupid as one.
>>
>>26005826
>1. Never take selfies. It's narcissistic and pathetic.
that's the only pictures i have or can get

>2. Quit the online dating. It's for losers and degenerates who are too scared, lazy, or incapable of meeting people in person.
yes, i am pretty much incapable of meeting people in person. i don't know many people and i don't have much free time to go out and be super social

>3. Find a good woman to date, not some loose floozy who has sex on the third date. Studies show the more sexual partners you have, the more likely you are to divorce. Divorce means your kids are going to be fucked up mentally. A real man does what is best for his kids, for his family.
well i have had ZERO sexual partners and i'm 23yo.
also i can't just 'find a woman' where the fuck do i go?

inb4
>just go outside and beeeee urself!
>>
>>26006082
what photos did you use? block out the face if you dont wanna post it please
>>
>>26006807
Dont take advice from autistic neckbeards on the internet who act like their life experience is the gospel truth. I can guarantee from the anger and self righetousness in that guys post he hasnt touched a tit in years.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.