[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been hitting way above my weight class lately, figuratively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: Lennette.jpg (85 KB, 650x644) Image search: [Google]
Lennette.jpg
85 KB, 650x644
I've been hitting way above my weight class lately, figuratively speaking.

Started fucking a girl who is way out of my league about 3 weeks ago. She initiated the whole thing/ it was her idea from the get go. I have no idea why she's interested in me other than " you geeks are so cute". I'm a computer programmer and yes, I look just like what you'd expect a computer programmer to look like.
Her name is Lennette. She's from the Ukraine and moved to New York a year and a half ago to try to become a professional fashion model, but nobody has told her that 20 years old is too old to make it as a fashion model. (I'm not telling her).

Anyway, she told me last night that she has starting to have feelings for me. She said, "I think I'm falling in love with you, we can talk about anything." I suspect that she isn't being sincere and might need a husband to stay in the United States and is most likely playing me for a sucker, but fuck it. I'm a fucking lottery winner as long as she's playing with my penis and I couldn't care less why she's doing it.
She asked me if I felt the same and I said yes. I might be in a position to get a dime for a girlfriend, but there is a big fly in this soup. I know her ex boyfriend and although we're not friends, we have mutual friends and they all say that she got caught fucking two guys at the same time in the bathroom at her exboyriend's brothers' birthday party and that she is basically a nympho who wants to fuck all the god damned time and likes to be used. She actually gets off on being objectified sexually. I know that part is this is true, because the first night we had sex she gave me three blowjobs and fucked my 5 times. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life by several orders of magnitude.

Should I continue to see this girl? I'm at a point now where if I see her one more time I'll never be able to say no to her and will be totally whipped.
>>
Get some good pictures with her sucking your dick and stuff. Use the confidence and move onward. You hit the jackpot famn, congrats.
>>
>>25998619
>I'm at a point now where if I see her one more time I'll never be able to say no to her and will be totally whipped.
that's defeatist thinking bro
you can keep going while still being your own man
>>
20 years old is not too old to be a model. Victorias secret models are usually older than that
>>
Does she have a green card yet?
>>
>>25998619
As long as it doesn't cause you social embarrassment, yeah keep on fucking her.

You don't want your peers to think that you're a cuck, but then again if your peers think that you're aware she cheats but don't care because you're only using her for sex anyway then they probably won't think too badly of you.

Just don't spend much if any money on her or make very much effort with her.

Invite her round to fuck and watch movies.
>>
> She initiated the whole thing/ it was her idea from the get go.
She is desperate males have to initiate contact this is from a former blue piller.
>She's from the Ukraine and moved to New York
She is just trying to obtain citizenship by marrying you.
> nympho who wants to fuck all the god damned time
She will get bored of you and cheat on you if she can't remain loyal to her ex boyfriend why you?
>I'll never be able to say no to her and will be totally whipped.
You are completely love drunk my boy get out of the relationship now. If love makes you that much of a beta simp then you can't have it without pain.
>>
File: get out.jpg (74 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
74 KB, 1200x1200
>>25998826
Right, but they start in the fashion industry when they are 14/15 years old and work their way up to becoming a Victoria Secrets model.
>>
What kind of programming do you do? How did you get your first job?
>>
>>25999109
I knew someone in the fashion industry and she started in her teen years.
>>
>>25999194
Also how to get job in NYC? And is NYC A Good place to live?
>>
>>25998619
>I suspect that she isn't being sincere and might need a husband to stay in the United States

NOT SHIT BRO.

Dump her
>>
>>25998619
What part of NYC Manhattan? Queens? Brooklyn?
Bronx? or New jersey right next to Manhattan?
>>
She wants citizenship you fucking moron
>>
>>25998619
>Blah blah blah my problems with a stacey slut who will cuck me with tyrone because im too fucking hypergamous to settle for a woman in my own tier

fug off
>>
Are you braindead, OP, or just a cuckold?
I can tell you with common sense and a lifetime of experience behind me that:
-She will cheat. What makes you more special than her ex?
-She wants citizenship, and you happen to be her ticket.
Or, if you have a cuckold fetish, at least make sure your friends won't know and especially make sure that she isn't much of a financial burden.
>>
>>25998619
Just continue to fuck her, why dump her now? Just continue to date her and fuck her but don't get too emotionally attached because she does it for the greencard/your money.

Make sure to get some nudes for us brobots
>>
Well why would you gf a girl your social circle knows is a complete slut?
Maybe if all your amigos didnt know she got Eiffel Towered by two guys it would be one thing but since they know you would be the cuck of all their inside jokes
>>
>>25999194
I'm a Java developer. I make cellphone apps for the android market. I got my first job by interning at a startup in Raleigh NC. After my internship, I Co-oped at the same company, then they hired me part time while I finished my last year. I had a years experience when I graduated college from NC state.
>>25999224
I started contracting. NYC is way too fucking expensive. I make 6 figures and consider myself poor here.
>>25999317
East village. I live in a $1,600 a month walk in closet.
>>
>>25998619

You have two options

1. Become a cuck, basically give up your dignity and dont care if she cheats

2. Try to control her and force her not to cheat (This can be done many ways but the best way is to set up a good adultery clause that states she gets NOTHING in the divorce if she is caught cheating, also let believe you have technological ways of tracking her, dumb bitches are always superstitious about tech guys)

3. Dump her and date within your league, guuranteeing a happy content life.

Post pic of her and yourself to let us know how fucked or unfucked you are. If you are decent looking woth money you might be able to pull off option #2
>>
>>25999507
NJ right next door is alot cheaper then 1600$ a month.
>>
>>25998619

THANK YOU SKELLINGTON
>>
>>25998864
Yes, she has a green card. Her father has a lot of money. He pays for her apartment and gives her a 2k a month allowance.
>>25999243
I know I should, but you have no idea how good she is in bed. She makes me feel so god damned good.
>>25999351
Of course she does.
>>25999403
I do not have a cuckold fetish. That's one fetish I will never ever understand.
>>25999441
To be fair, she was apparently so drunk that night she could barely walk and there are also quite a few girls at that party who are saying that it was rape. The incident caused a big rift to occur in a group that had been friends for a very long time, one side calling it rape and the other side calling her a whore. I wasn't there.
>>
>>25999659
Yeah im sure she was raped
>>
>>25999611
I know, but that's an hour commute every day and I don't own a car. I currently live 9 blocks from my office. There is also the convenience of Manhattan. There are 15 restaurants within a 2 minute walk from my apartment. Lots of shit to do. If I'm not at work, I'm out enjoying the city, which is also why I'm always broke.
>>
>>25998619

fuck yeah to this hypothetical scenario.
>>
give it a chance and keep fugging her, but don't take it so seriously that you would get hurt if it went south

literally zero cons
>>
>>25999659
> He pays for her apartment and gives her a 2k a month allowance.
Don't hook up with her dump her now. She has no responsibility whatsoever her father paying her rent and giving her a large allowance? She can go and claim she never worked therefore she needs alimony. Also what do you think she does in her free time?
>>
>>25999736
>Also what do you think she does in her free time?

She's a full time student at Fashion Institute of Technology. She works out 2 fucking hours twice a day and takes a yoga class. She went to a private school in the Ukraine. and has refined taste. We we go out, we got to ballets and operas and Broadway plays. Like I said, she's out of my league.
>>
>>25999884
>ballets and operas and Broadway plays
That's not cheap.
>>
>>25998619

I kind of alternate between way above and way below.

But watch out, literally 100% of the Ukrainians I've known have been literally mentally ill.
>>
>>25998619
>I'm at a point now where if I see her one more time I'll never be able to say no to her

Then it's already over. The sexiest word you can say to a girl is no.

You're only chance of keeping her is to be able to say it.
>>
>>25999924
She pays. She will occasionally plop a credit card down on a restaurant tab when it comes to the table and she surprises me with Broadway tickets. She's not a mooch and she's not poor.
>>
>>25999611

Shit, a few years back I had some friends who had a 3 bedroom loft in Green Point with a private basement for under $800.
>>
Well what you do is GET THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT NORMIE SCUM HHHHHUUU FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAGH AUGHHHHHHHHH GOD DAMN FUCKING NORMIE SCUM OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT NOW GO LEAVE NORMIE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE GO FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKIIING NORRRRRRMMMMIIIEEE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>26000067
damn, that's a good deal.
>>
>makes six figures
>bangs models
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>26000052
So basically, you're only problem is the bathroom threesome that may or may not have been rape, but she was most certainly so drunk that she could barely walk.

Dude, she probably deeply regrets that party and will be extra careful in the future. I don't think she's going to cheat on you. She may see you as an opportunity to repair a damaged reputation by demonstrating to your friends how she can be a loyal, good girlfriend.
>>
>>26000052
>>25999659
it's not her father you stupid
she clearly works for some drug cartel and it's using you
you won't notice until it's too late
>>
I think you're underestimating how valuable your American citizenship makes you appear to her.
>>
>>26000270
This. Telling all of her girlfriends back home that she has an American boyfriend is the same thing as bragging about having a designer purse.
>>
>>26000231
Op here.

Thanks man. You really helped me put my insecurities in check.
>>
I know some people on this board may call this bad advice, but go for it if you believe she does really have feelings for you. The worst that can happen is regret for doing nothing.
>>
God she looks disgustinly skinny
>>
>>25999659
Just keep fucking her
Why would you fucking marry some bitch
Enjoy that divorce
So many things could go wrong, fucking hell she might get pregnant

I really hope this is a bait thread
>>
>>26000231
>I don't think she's going to cheat on you.
Kek. She already is
>>
>>25998619
post pics of pussy
>>
File: file.jpg (23 KB, 439x474) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
23 KB, 439x474
>>25998619
>have sex for three weeks
>develop feelings a day ago
>>
>>25999507
but if you make 6 figures, $1600/month is fucking nothing. If you don't mind saying, how old are you?
>>
>>25998619
She looks hot, OP
I would love to fuck her.
But really take it easy man, don't do anything stupid, you are too dumb now due to the excitement she brings you. Just keep fucking her but don't become whipped.
Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
I'd marry her. To get a 10 part time vs. a five half the time is a fair deal to me. And even rare. After she's gone, you will realize pride was stupid. Don't let her go.
>>
How tall are you?

And don't get whipped. If you can do it once, you can do it again. Your salary and by extension value will only increase from now.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.