[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw l i t e r a l l y all women have to do to be attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 771x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 771x676
>tfw l i t e r a l l y all women have to do to be attractive is not be fat

>they still think this is too hard
>>
>>25996888
that image forgot to add that if you have been born ugly none of that matters
>>
same applies to men, body wise
>>
>>25996888
>implying the girl in that pic is hot

I would reject her
>>
not being fat is unironically harder for women though since we're designed to put on lots of fat for childbirth
>>
so true

xD
>>
>>25997020
For men, yes.
Ugly women still have their pick of average men to choose from.
>>
>>25997045
>I would reject her
>>
>>25996888
grills have to put on their masks everyday to look half decent. I'd say women have it worse, since they can't be themselves AND beautiful at the same time
nice trips btw
>>
File: for ceilidh.jpg (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
for ceilidh.jpg
38 KB, 800x600
>>25996888

>tfw havent worked out in about 6 months
>tfw i eat whatever the fuck i want
>>
LITERALLY guys LITERALLY
>>
>>25997218
why do people jump to this conclusion? Its like men complaining that they 'have' to wear a muscle suit to attract girls
things would be 100x worse for girls if they didn't have makeup, because then like with men, you cant hide how ugly you actually are
and move yourself up a few points
>>
>>25997506

God forbid someone see what a girls face really looks like, right?
>>
>>25997571
Guys grow beards for the same reason. To hide weak chins and weird chipmunk cheeks.
>>
>>25997596
>Guys grow beards for the same reason. To hide weak chins and weird chipmunk cheeks.
what percentage of guys you think have beards? And of that, what percentage do you thing have them to hide their face?
get real
>>
File: TsBEVnZ.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
TsBEVnZ.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
Now you know even robot females can be Stacy with make-up.

lol at being a guy in dating world , just lay down and rot
>>
>>25997280
thats why you look like shit man
>>
>>25997596
This is dumb. Guys grow beards if they don't shave
>>
>>25996888
Not really, if an woman is born with an ugly face she is fucked up for life. Ugly men can at least become sucessful, but ugly women will always be ugly before anything.
>>
>>25997596
I grow my beard because of the cold
>>
>>25997280
>tattoos
absolutely fucking disgusting
>>
>>25998090
Ugly men almost never become successful.
Ugly women consistently get bfs and married.
>>
>>25998114
>>25998048

We don't even grow it , it's not like we eat something take drugs , put steroids to grow facial hair , we are not growing beard it's growing despite anything we do
>>
>>25996888
>tfw not eat and still fat
>tfw will probably always be fat
>tfw think abs are ugly and prefer chubby guys
>>
>>25997280
>cam whore bullshit
holy fuck this guy must think hes cream of the crop, all my sheckles.
>>
>>25998168
Have you seen pretty much any CEO, or judge? Hell, most politicians are pretty average looking.

>>25996888
I agree that the standards for fitness in guys is much higher, but to have an excellent body, women need to work out too, all that not eating will do is leave you skinny, which isn't a great look in either gender.
>>
Anyone got some pics of those crazy before/after with make up
>>
>>25997666
>what percentage of guys you think have beards?
A lot these days.

> And of that, what percentage do you thing have them to hide their face?
Most of them grow them because they like the look. The look being one that covers the face.
>>
>>25998201
>Have you seen pretty much any CEO, or judge? Hell, most politicians are pretty average looking.
Average =/= ugly
>>
>>25998284
The point is still that you don't have to be attractive to be successful.
>>
>>25998201

>implying cardio is working out
>>
>>25998198

just trying to disprove OP's point
>>
>>25998284
My point was that looks don't correlate with success in pretty much any field but modelling, it's much more about how good you are at it, and who you know.

>>25998344
Good thing I never said cardio, isn't it anon?
Also
>cardiovascular exercise
>not exercise
Pick one.
>>
>>25996888

Nigga I'm fatter than the chick posted AND i have a better body. For one I have rounder hips, rounder thighs, and bigger breasts with a curvier waist and thin/fit men still love me :^)
>>
>>25998504

if you make a point about yourself , why not like provide picture? you sound confident
>>
File: 11111.jpg (31 KB, 558x292) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
31 KB, 558x292
>>25996888
I'm pretty sure that being thin or fit and in relatively good health doesn't automatically equate to attractiveness. Not all overweight people are ugly and there are certainly unattractive thin/buff people.
>>
>>25998314
>>25998402
You don't have to be attractive, but you have to at least look decent.
Multiple studies have shown that more attractive people are consistently shown to get the job over their ugly counterparts.
>>
>>25998396
Ah you played your part well, thanks for being a good sport with my comment senpai
>>
File: 1272745945051.jpg (59 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1272745945051.jpg
59 KB, 467x700
I didn't realize I was on /fit/
>>
>>25998538
She knows that "curvier, rounder thighs, rounder hips" just means tumblrina. LOL, those men are beta nu-males or thirsty niggas with a fetish smhtbqhwyf
>>
>>25997280
S M A L L
M A N L E T

kek
>>
>>25998217
>A lot these days.
you think shia labouf has beard cause hes insecure?
its the new hipster style, and even given that its a trending right now its less than 10% of guys that have beards compared to 99% of western girls who cant go outside without makeup
>>
>>25998546
But you don't. A study that shows you have a better chance of getting certain jobs (I doubt that the study was conducted in higher echelons of corporations, or in congress or the like) if you look better, does not in any way mean that you are unable to get the jobs because you aren't attractive, simply that you have to work harder and have a better resume.
>>
File: dl09rDa.png (351 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
dl09rDa.png
351 KB, 500x334
>>25997059
The range of healthy overweight and what is considered attractive is higher for women, so it doesn't really matter that they put on weight a bit easier.
>>
>>25998747
>simply that you have to work harder and have a better resume.
The job market is so saturated that there are always going to be hard working people with good resumes. Having to be overqualified just to get by is a complete fuck you. Ugly guys will always have it harder while an ugly women just has to find a less than chad guy to settle down with.
>>
>>25998817
>The job market is so saturated that there are always going to be hard working people with good resumes

Yes, anon, that's how life works, you have to be the best at your job to get the best positions. Literally everyone has to deal with the idea of being better than who they're competing with for the job.

>Ugly guys will always have it harder while an ugly women just has to find a less than chad guy to settle down with.

We're not talking about "can you get by easily", because anyone can do that, you can just live off unemployment and a small business doing whatever the fuck on the side if that's all you want. We're talking about being successful in your field, where going "women can just settle down" is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>25998628
This so much.

>curvier
curvy like a turd
>>
>>25997059
>we're
bitch get the fuck out
>>
>>25997721
You can still see her weak genetics with her makeup.
>>
File: download.png (63 KB, 652x469) Image search: [Google]
download.png
63 KB, 652x469
>>25996888
>little fats

Please stop spreading this retarded meme, which was made by a stupid faggot who knows nothing about nutrition.

Anyways, OP, it's all about the FACE. Physique and personality are just an extension of facial aesthetics. It's all about the face.

Your thinking is all wrong. Anyone can lose fat and get fit. The same cannot be said about your face. Your sexual attractiveness is determined by your genetic worth. Not even money or status can replace good genetics.
>>
>>25998935
We're not talking about best positions. We're talking about average positions where you have to go above and beyond everyone else just to get noticed, whereas they don't.
You can't just live off of unemployment either. They're strict on that, I've tried. Starting a business takes a lot of capital and people aren't going to buy into unless they like you, which they won't if you're ugly.
>We're talking about being successful in your field, where going "women can just settle down" is completely irrelevant.
It's completely relevant as the whole thread is about women having it easier.
>>
>>25999018
Can someone explain the chart?
>are those self ratings?
>is it just saying that people believe in a trend towards 1:1 positive looks:pers. correlation?
>>
>>25999018
yeah right, you're just a bitter virgin neckbeard neet loser roastie entitled beta based autist.
>>
>>25999115
>says the /r9k/ sperglord

Deny it all you want, you know it's true.
>>
>>25999018
>physique and personality are just an extension of facial aesthetics
>sexual attractiveness is determined by your genetic worth

u wot m8
You sound like a goddamn snakeoil salesman in the time when humor-based medicine was taken seriously.
>>
>>25999034
>We're not talking about best positions. We're talking about average positions where you have to go above and beyond everyone else just to get noticed, whereas they don't.

But we were talking about the best positions. And everyone needs to go above and beyond in order to be noticed, to be above average you kind of need to be above average.

>You can't just live off of unemployment either

Hundreds of thousands of people do it anon, I'm not sure why you'd be any different.

>Starting a business takes a lot of capital

No, not really, just advertise a service you can do, I didn't mean start a full scale business with employees.

>people aren't going to buy into unless they like you, which they won't if you're ugly.

Yeah, because people are so going to go "Hey, this looks like a promising way to make some money, but I'm going to ignore that because the guy's a 6/10".

>It's completely relevant as the whole thread is about women having it easier.

No, you're moving the goalposts. The argument you made was that ugly men are never successful, and ugly women get married. Ignoring that those are two completely different things, the implication is that we're talking about success in the workplace, which is what the entire discussion has been about. You can't go "Life is unfair because men have to work hard to do X thing, but women don't have to work hard in order to do Y, which is unrelated".
>>
>>25999196
>beta, involunatry celibate male in denial

Personality doesn't matter. From the moment a female first sees you, she's already decided if she's willing to fuck you or not.
>>
>>25999336
Fella, I fucked on and a few days after New Years. This shit about 'muh facial aesthetic' is a lie you tell yourself to keep being a shit excuse for human.
>>
>>25998740
That's true, in comparison to female deceit it's nothing.
>>
>>25999106
The chart is from OkCupid, a dating site, and it seems to be that the ratings for looks and personality (I assume it's based off the conversation they had) are closely related.

Unfortunately, there's absolutely no source for it, and no real reliability as a result of that. It's also a very, very specific population group, and can't be used as evidence for a trend in the general population.
>>
>>25998402

You really think those bitches are pumping iron?

>30 minutes on a treadmill jogging slow af
>equivalent to weightlifting

Don't even act like women run fast either
>>
>>25996888
This is actually super true
>>
>>25998628

>tumblrina

yeah because every instance of a girl being curvy means she's fat

jfc. STOP THIS FUCKING MEME
>>
>>25998937

Curvy like a coke bottle or an hourglass more like it
If i was a fat bitch with a brick torso I'd tell you/ Stop this obnoxious assuming that every girl who says she has a feminine shape is fat

A girl can be curvy and be a little overweight or even underweight

I spit on beta males, like you. :^)
>>
>>25999334
But we were talking about the best positions. And everyone needs to go above and beyond in order to be noticed, to be above average you kind of need to be above average.
No we're not. We're talking about regular positions in which good looking people are much more of a shoe in for.

>Hundreds of thousands of people do it anon, I'm not sure why you'd be any different.
Maybe for a few months. They won't let you do it long term.

>No, not really, just advertise a service you can do, I didn't mean start a full scale business with employees. Yeah, because people are so going to go "Hey, this looks like a promising way to make some money, but I'm going to ignore that because the guy's a 6/10".
We're not talking about above average 6/10 people, we're discussing ugly 3/10 people and below. People are much more apt to ignore them all together regardless of what they have to offer.

>
No, you're moving the goalposts. The argument you made was that ugly men are never successful, and ugly women get married. Ignoring that those are two completely different things, the implication is that we're talking about success in the workplace, which is what the entire discussion has been about. You can't go "Life is unfair because men have to work hard to do X thing, but women don't have to work hard in order to do Y, which is unrelated".
No. I said they are rarely successful. Only a few of them, which have to go far above and beyond everyone else make it. The rest get shit on. The entire discussion is not based on the workplace, it's about the relative ease to make it by in life. Men have to work and scrape for everything they get and this is exemplified 10 fold for ugly women. Women have to put in little to no effort.
>>
>>25999474
>le personality matters
>I've had sex

Sure thing, buddy. Post pics of you and said girl fucking(with timestamp) or else I call bullshit.
>>
>>25997218
Most girls I know look prettier without makeup
>>
>>25999521
The ones with noteworthy bodies on the same level as the guy in the OP are, yes.

>30 minutes on a treadmill jogging slow af
>equivalent to weightlifting

This is a false equivalency. 30 minutes of slow jogging on a treadmill is equal to lifting light weights and not pushing yourself.

>Don't even act like women run fast either

You're right anon, women never run fast, everyone else in a gym is working as hard as they can, and pushing their bodies, but those dang women are just cruising through life without ever trying.

Most people in a gym don't try particularly hard, but there's plenty that do from both genders.
>>
>>25997025

True. Most women are fine with aa guy who is slender

fuck all that tho
>>
>>25999648
>No we're not. We're talking about regular positions in which good looking people are much more of a shoe in for.

But we're clearly fucking not. No-one would consider an average position to be successful.

>Maybe for a few months. They won't let you do it long term.

Once again, hundreds of thousands of people do it anon.

>We're not talking about above average 6/10 people, we're discussing ugly 3/10 people and below.

Doesn't matter what number you put on it, people don't give a fuck what you look like if you can bring them the most money, or the best service. Most tradies are ugly as fuck, and there's plenty of wealthy tradesmen who become owners of their own businesses.

>No. I said they are rarely successful. Only a few of them, which have to go far above and beyond everyone else make it. The rest get shit on.

This is the case for everyone though, holy shit. Literally every successful person has had to go far above what the rest were doing, that's why they're successful. And the vast majority of people don't do this, and are average as a result.

>Men have to work and scrape for everything they get and this is exemplified 10 fold for ugly women. Women have to put in little to no effort.

And my point is that getting through life with little to no effort is fucking simple for anyone, there's dozens of ways you can do it, and literal retards do it regularly.

You're trying to compare being successful in the work place with being able to get through life easily. Success is not defined by purely being able to find food and have a house to live in.

As I said, you're going "Men have to work hard in order to do X, something that most people by definition can't do, but fucking women have it so easy because they can do Y with little to no effort, and live an average life"
>>
>>25999940
>But we're clearly fucking not. No-one would consider an average position to be successful.
Yes we are. If you manage to good a decent job, take care of yourself and be able to provide for others then you're having success in life. We're not talking about top tier fame or success.

>Once again, hundreds of thousands of people do it anon.
I don't know where you're finding these people, but I've been through it and I can tell you first hand they cut you off as soon as they can.

>Doesn't matter what number you put on it, people don't give a fuck what you look like if you can bring them the most money, or the best service. Most tradies are ugly as fuck, and there's plenty of wealthy tradesmen who become owners of their own businesses.
Yes they do, because customers are more inclined to buy from and report higher satisfaction with attractive employees. Most tradesman are average, not ugly, especially the ones with their own business.

>This is the case for everyone though, holy shit. Literally every successful person has had to go far above what the rest were doing, that's why they're successful. And the vast majority of people don't do this, and are average as a result.
No they don't. I have dozens of stories of people who just did an average job or even the bare minimum and were still able to have success just because they looked good and people liked them.

>You're trying to compare being successful in the work place with being able to get through life easily. Success is not defined by purely being able to find food and have a house to live in.
We're defining success as the ability to get through life with a moderate degree of comfort. It has nothing to do with success in the workplace or having a top 10 job. Although, men are forced into the work place to grind it out against everyone else while women don't even have to bother with it.
>>
>>26000144
>If you manage to good a decent job, take care of yourself and be able to provide for others then you're having success in life

As ridiculous a definition as that is, all of those things are completely achievable for the average person, easily even.

>I don't know where you're finding these people, but I've been through it and I can tell you first hand they cut you off as soon as they can.

Go to any town, find the bad part of it (every town has a shitty district) and there's almost a guarantee that people there are living off welfare.

>Yes they do, because customers are more inclined to buy from and report higher satisfaction with attractive employees.

Citation needed. Don't link some shit about retail businesses, either.

>Most tradesman are average, not ugly, especially the ones with their own business.

Anon, have you ever been to a mechanics? The best looking person there is lucky to be average.

>No they don't. I have dozens of stories of people who just did an average job or even the bare minimum and were still able to have success just because they looked good and people liked them.

Seeing as you've changed your definition of success to "an average human being" then yes, I agree that average human beings are able to be average human beings with minimal effort.

>We're defining success as the ability to get through life with a moderate degree of comfort

You are, no-one else would agree that not living in poverty is successful.

>Although, men are forced into the work place to grind it out against everyone else while women don't even have to bother with it.

Absolutely delusional, to be anywhere near upper class, or even upper middle, then both people in the household will nearly definitely need to work, unless one is an extremely successful business person, or does a very high earning job.
>>
>>25996888
without working out, a girl will never have the booty
>>
>>25996888
>have been fat most of my life
>still in a relationship for ~3 years

welp.
in all fairness, I'm studying fiannce, and nobody in the financial sector will take me seriously.
>>
>>26000488
To clarify, before you just go "Yeah but below average looking people can't" to every point I made, your quality isn't defined by your looks. You can be average but look below average, for example.

But seeing as you're just going to keep going "Nuh-uh" every time I make a point, I'm done with this discussion. It's just you taking your own narrative as fact, with a complete disregard for the real world, and I don't really have any interest arguing against that.

You win anon, enjoy your justifications.
>>
File: imagesUNYBNPH1.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
imagesUNYBNPH1.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
men with big muscles are fucking ugly. i prefer tall and pale over sculpted abs any day.
>>
>>25997020
low bf improves facial aesthetics.
>>
>>26001867
I just wanted to say nice choice in reaction image:33
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.