[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so bad at everything? They're like small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1450407418630.png (1 MB, 1022x1150) Image search: [Google]
1450407418630.png
1 MB, 1022x1150
Why are women so bad at everything?

They're like small children. They're not good at ANYTHING. They have no hobbies, nothing.
>>
>>25995490
who tf still plays vidya u cuck
who cares
>>
>>25995490
Thanks Louis C K
>>
File: 894891615.jpg (32 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
894891615.jpg
32 KB, 500x356
>>25995490
>putting the stream of the gameplay in a little box instead of the other way around

This is why I fucking despise female streamers
>>
>>25995490
Is that the first game? You can beat the first game within half an hour or so, so it doesn't seem like a good choice for donation whoring. She should play LoL or something if she really wants to farm that allowance money.
>>
>>25995677
This isn't a stream and you're a fucking idiot. It's some video by TheFineBrothers.
>>
>>25995490
>Generalizing
That only really applies to normie bitches senpai. There are plenty of girls who aren't useless succubuses believe it or not.
>>
Why do robots continue to ask this? Especially when the answer is obvious.
>why do women suck at so much?
>why are women like children
Because they can. Because when you're a male (though honestly this is dying off lately too) you are actually expected of shit. You're expected to get a job, you're expected to provide, you're expected to be the best. A woman? You ain't expected to be or do shit other than get married and have a kid. Why are women like children? Because of men like us. Because when a woman gets caught fucking up or doing wrong, she doesn't get called out, she gets coddled either to get in her pants or because women are weak creatures who need protecting. Women are the way they are because of us.
>>
females don't need to develop skills or interests
they've been taught/independently realized that there will always be a dude who will see one aspect of her that he likes and will mentally fill in the rest so that she seems like his dream girl
>>
>>25995490
Because they ARE small children anon. The sooner you learn that, the easier life becomes.
>>
>>25996156
>>>/tumblr/

take your lack of interests with you
>>
fucking b8
>>
>>25995490
>Why are women so bad at everything?

They were put on this earth to get fucked, to give birth to men and to care for the sick, the elderly and children.

They aren't good at anything else because they were never meant to do anything else. They must smile and obey and otherwise shut up.
>>
I'm good at multiplayer FPS games tbqh

most girls have hobbies they are really into but men literally dont know what they are so dont take them into consideration, only think "why arnt girls good at video games? lol they must be useless at everything"
>>
>>25995677
>Showing the person playing the game at all.
Fuck, I hate this. I don't want to know what the player looks like or see their reactions or whatever. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>25996162

this is correct, and I'd like to compound on this anon's point.

not only are women not expected to achieve, they have no desire to. all men feel a universal thirst to set goals and smash them to ascend to greater heights for themselves. women are (typically) much more passive in this way, and thus frankly do not give a shit about becoming good at this or that. if a woman had the same drive to conquer as a man does, you'd find she'd be just as successful (more so, in fact, due to female privilege).
>>
>>25996231
And here in his natural habitat is the autistic man child. You forgot to reee anon
>>
>>25996277
>"why arnt girls good at video games? lol they must be useless at everything"

The problem is that many "men" these days hate women for being women. They hate femininity just as much as feminists hate femininity.

And then complain 24/7 about how terrible it is that women have rape fantasies or submissive fantasies or prefer cat pictures over violent video games.

They'd be better off with another dude, desu.

We should encourage girls to be feminine and discourage them from engaging in male hobbies. Instead of attacking them for not being like men.
>>
Men have better sense of movement you,come on
>>
>woman character
chell being female has no relevance to the game whatsoever. it could be a chair solving the puzzles and the game would be no different.
>>
>>25995677
god-tier bait, anon
>>
>>25996348
Not the guy but apart from the fact that several people throughout of human history is to do this exact thing. Honestly, in personal experience, women who have children early are much happier than their career counterparts.
>>
>>25996162
Good post desu
O R I G I N A L C O M M etc
>>
>>25995677
Youre just jealous females have developed advanced attention-whoring skills.
>>
>>25995677

The female should make a duck face or a Cum-on-my-tongue face, tho.
>>
>>25995490
their hobby is sucking dicks
>>
>>25996773
this
they are good at something after all
/thread
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.