[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you these harsh realistic facts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: reality.png (497 KB, 1372x756) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
497 KB, 1372x756
How do you these harsh realistic facts?
>>
>>25993497
>How do you these harsh realistic facts?
I just do.
>>
It's funny because it's true.
bloxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>25993497

Confidence is a - in women, tho.
It's better when women don't have confidence.
>>
By being in the rightmost field, kek.

Also, while a good 40% of male virgins are decent folk fucked out of a future by hypergamy there is the 60% that are reasonably beastly in appearance or CWC type autists. If nobody asks you whether you have a girlfriend, or if you don't have any normal male friends you hang out with you are in that 60%.
>>
what a male kissless virgin looks like

- short
- skinny
- feminine personality
- lacking confidence
>>
File: salve.jpg (24 KB, 226x245) Image search: [Google]
salve.jpg
24 KB, 226x245
>>25993497
Joke's on you, I'm a skinnyfat manlet with a big jew nose. You actually could guess I'm a virgin by looking at me.
>>
>>25994097
While that's true for quite some virgins, especially most virgins here, those "characteristics" are still better than the "characteristics"of the hambeasts in the picture -- yet the hambeasts aren't virgins.

And there are also plenty of men who are tall and in good shape who are still kissless virgins (see: /fit/).

The "game" is just rigged. If you're a man, you need to fulfill tons of requirements in order to have sex without having to pay for it. If you're a female, you just don't have to look completely disgusting. It's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1453656281847.jpg (20 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1453656281847.jpg
20 KB, 319x310
I'm not handsome or hard-working though, and I'm barely smart
>>
>>25994324
this is just an average, not universal
>>
>>25994273

Op is deluded. It all comes to looks, and in that field we are all lacking otherwise we wouldn't be here.
There stands our entry barrier which neither some of us or normalfags are usually able to identify.

Question is: wtf should we do about it? lol
>>
>>25993497
I'm a HHKV because I'm short and have a shitty attitude

The female KV seems spot on though
>>
>>25994497
>Question is: wtf should we do about it? lol

Jerk off and learn to enjoy reading, since it still has normie free genres and communities.
>>
File: 1450444834286.jpg (2 MB, 2511x4000) Image search: [Google]
1450444834286.jpg
2 MB, 2511x4000
>>25994497
it is not all about looks
>>
>>25994614

You are right, its not only about looks, but mostly it is, since looks define first impressions and its a matter of status as well.
>>
>>25994614

Wtf there are decent girls there.
>>
>>25994670
The third girl looks like my sister in law's twin.
I want to forget this picture. I won't be able to though.
>>
>>25994614

Some of these must be fake, there are some very handsome fucks in here.
>>
>>25994834

There are only like 3 or so girls that are plain ugly like the colored ogress in the end and a whale or two, but fuck! I would take most of them lol
>>
>>25994834
refer to OP photo
>>
>>25994614

Interesting that most of them have dead eyes (even the girls). I'm glad I'm not the only one with permanent suicide eyes.
>>
Why do I have to be in that pic? It was when r9k had faces of r9k threads for a couple weeks. Some guy made that I guess
>>
>>25994734
some of them will be traps, of course.
>>
>>25993497
I'm a HHKV female. My autism prevents me from geting a bf even though I'm skinny.
I hate people on easy mode.
>>
>>25994063
This anon gets it.
Really "lacking confidence" is only a bad trait in girls minds. Men don't actually give a fuck about this in a girl.
>>
>>25993931
What is this Bloxx me me ?
t. 9 gagger
>>
>>25993497
By understanding that this is how nature works
Eggs are in limited supply and women are weaker, so therefore they have innate value while we are disposable
some of us just aren't meant to find a mate
>>
>>25994097
What a stereotype. Im 6'0, confident, average weight, cis, and I'm a kv anyway.
>>
>>25993497
as a male kissless virgin I can tell you this is 100% true

facts don't lie
>>
>>25996916
If a guy lacks confidence he's probably a huge pussy that's why.

Like who gives a fuck man live your life punch a guy smash his head over a bottle of he fucks with you.

Little do they know when you lack confidence you will hesitate and get your ass kicked. So if your bitch is getting raped in front of you or robbed you would probably stand there cuz the guy has a knife.
>>
>>25993497
Being smart, handsome, hard-working and kind will never be enough to make you an interesting person. Get over it, you are boring. If fat annoying female failures get laid, it's just because a lot of men would fuck any pussy.
>>
>>25994097
im short, im not skinny, actually semi-fit, i have a masculine personality and radiate confidence.
still virgin
>>
>>25997334
It's not necessarily being boring.
If the OP was right about the handsome thing, some people would get by on looks alone.

I'm guessing it's more along the lines of avoiding social situations. That's the only way to completely 100% assure that you'll never interact with the opposite sex.
>>
>>25996970
fuck off you stupid chad faggot
>>
>>25994614
Kek, half of these are just lesser known celebrities and pics of /soc/ camwhores.

I do agree that it's not all about looks, pretty much everyone there is at least average looking, which is not going to make people avoid sleeping with you.
>>
If the average roastie got turned into a male overnight (s)he would be at best in the very lowest tier of robot.
>>
>>25997803
*radiate confidence* as a manlet you will just be seen as overconfident. Real confident guys are tall and masculine
>>
File: free-smiley.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
free-smiley.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>25997164
>smash his head over a bottle
derp
>>
>>25998319
This is it pretty much. If you're around the opposite sex regularly, odds are you'll have at least one or two people try to fuck you, for whatever reason, unless you have some serious facial deformities, but I seriously doubt anyone here does.

You're not a virgin because you're just not super confident, you're a virgin because you're avoiding situations where you might meet someone.
>>
>>25993497

holy shit that right description fits my friends ex gf so much
>>
Daily reminder that women are absolutely worthless
>>
>>25993497
I would number 3
>>
>>25997164
>So if your bitch is getting raped in front of you or robbed you would probably stand there cuz the guy has a knife.
it's not worth risking your life over nothing you stupid normie tard
>>
>>25997164
Assaulting people in real life doesn't work once you turn 18. I fell for the 'just punch him' meme and got hit with felony assault charges because some guy at work asked if I have aspergers in front of a bunch of girls and I grabbed one of the coffee pots and smashed him over the head with it.

I didn't even hit him that hard and he still got a concussion, plus his head was pouring blood all over the floor.
>>
>>25999070
This. How fucking stupid can you be to think that resorting to violence is a easy, no consequences thing to do? It's a great way to end up with criminal charges, or worse if you hit them in an unlucky way, and they hit their head on something.

Resort to violence if your reason would be an adequate defence in court, not before.
>>
>>25993497
>handsome

>virgin

Not in the western world
>>
>>25998806
How do you end up in situations like that?
>>
>>25999423
refer to >>25994614

there are lots of handsome guys on it
>>
>>25999617
Develop hobbies that put you in situations where you're around other people, and social groups from there.
>>
>>25993497
I wish i didn't have to these harsh realistic facts
>6ft
>white
>funny
>smart
>tons of normie guy friends
I just have a lot of trouble interacting with people i just met and that's what dating is. If you don't immediately sexualize the interaction Stacy thinks you're just a friend.
>>
>>26000101
>If you don't immediately sexualize the interaction Stacy thinks you're just a friend.
this is true

if even a friend, usually she only keeps people around as backup for when Chad dumps her or to cheat on him with
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.