[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoked heroin for the first time ever >literally the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 15
File: max.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
>smoked heroin for the first time ever
>literally the best moment of my life in 12 years
>>
Shoot that shit nigger. A lot more efficient so less dope goes a longer way. Heroin dealers are a good fit for autists, because they don't want to talk to you at all. You just hand them money and leave.
>>
>>25992731
wanna know the best moment 12years ago
request.
>>
>>25992731
>the worst of your life is still ahead, better OD quick before you begin to really suffer.
>>
>>25992792
I'm considering long term usage but I'm a bit afraid of shooting anything in my vein. At this point I'm interested in trying more drugs but I doubt I'll find anything better than h. Currently looking at coke and psychs.

>>25992829
I wouldn't say 12 years ago was some sort of peak that I haven't been able to reach but it was rather the beginning of the downfall.
>>
>>25992842
The real question is, which drug OD is the best way to go?
>>
>>25992731
you tried it
the reality is it's not going to feel any more pleasurable

try some other drug that's a better investment, in the long run, and i don't mean money-wise
>>
>>25992731
I read this and it felt like a fucking train hit me, no clue why.
>>
>>25992731 (OP)
I'd quit while you're ahead if I were you, OP.

Heroin's an evil drug. Smoke some weed instead.

http://imgur.com/gallery/DRvHz
>>
>>25993682
DUDE Haha like
WEED it cures cancer bro
LMAO
>>
>>25993770
Enjoy killing yourself and slowly losing all value of life in the process, becoming a disgusting, drug-addicted shell of what you once were.
>>
>>25992926
There is no long term usuage. That's being a junkie. You are not different. You will spend everything. You will betray your friends just for that feeling again. It will also never be as good as those first few months.
>>
>>25992926
Also as someone who also loves opiates, all drugs suck compared to that nice nod of opiates. Coke is very meh to me and shrooms/lsd are fun, but it's nothing like that warmth of all your problems being not such a big deal right now.
>>
Now don't ever do it again

You can rationalize the first time with "I just wanted to try it out"

But if you do it a second time, now you are a user and you will become addicted
>>
I'm 28 and have been using H since 23. No health problems and hold a 70k a year job. As long as you can afford it and use it only a few times a week (I do Monday, Wednesday then Friday and saturday) it's completely safe.
>>
>>25993682
This. The majority of addicts will say that they love all drugs, but once they started with heroin, it became the favorite they could never put down.
>>
>>25993682
>posting a shitty fucking imgur version of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUngLgGRJpo
>>
>>25993957
I think that's what some people just don't fully grasp. It's better than everything. Yeah we all realize it's going to hurt us, but it's the best. I mean the absolute best.
>>
>>25993971
he's on /r9k/, his life is already fucked
>>
Don't do it again OP, it will never feel the same again
>>
Heroin must be the best feeling in the world , considering most people instantly become addicted to the stuff, even sucking cock for it.
>>
>>25994170
It isn't too late to change.
>>
File: sedated.jpg (63 KB, 540x376) Image search: [Google]
sedated.jpg
63 KB, 540x376
>>25994100
>and in the last panel, he just stares at it

Heartbreaking.
>>
Let me tell ya a little something about heroin, OP
>be me, friends with a kid, let's call him Isaac
>We're in eighth grade, Isaac starts stealing vicodin from his dad
>It's an occasional thing. We'd take 20mg or so and vibe. We all did it a few times
>Fast forward to freshman year
>Isaac steals more and more vicodin from his dad, stops sharing it as much
>Now that we're in high school we get the plug on some percocets
>Go over to his house and parachute vicodin/percocet and play video games. Good times were had by all.
>Isaac gets increasingly stingy and his tolerance starts to build
>Now he's taking fifty and sixty milligram doses
>His dad catches on and locks the vicodin in his gun safe
>Isaac somehow still thinks he's flying under the radar, schemes to steal his dad's keys and open the safe when he's not home
>Does it, steals more and more to feed his insatiable want to get high on opiates
>His dad catches on real fucking quick
>Isaac now has to get it from outside sources
>Scours the school asking everyone for the plug on oxy, vic, methadone, or anything
>I find some percs in my mom's bedroom that were leftover from when I broke my wrist
>Take them for myself (I had stopped for a while and was only doing opiates in extreme moderation)
>Word gets around to Isaac and he won't stop harassing me, trying to get me to sell them to him
>He's blowing up my steam chat trying to set up a deal, asking if I can bring them to school tomorrow and sell them to him
>Tell him no and remain firm (he's, against his will, in outpatient for weed at this point because he was caught at school with a pipe. No one really knew about the painkillers)
>He pulls all kinds of shit, calling me a liar and an awful friend, saying this is royally fucked up, all because I wouldn't sell him drugs
>Blocks me on steam
>Messages me on Facebook and apologizes, we remain friends. I'm only 15 at this time, so I have no idea what I'm dealing with and neither does he

cont'd
>>
>don't use heroin not even once you will become addicted after the first time and never be able to get off it again and anyone who ever uses dies!
>literally prescribed for pain in hospitals for months at a time
it is a drug like any other. they used to sell it legally for chest infections n shit
>>
>>25995423
>All the while, I still only do opiates very occasionally
>A matter of months later, I come upon some morphine
>Isaac hears about it (I didn't tell him, but he must have heard from someone else)
>He never stops pestering me about it
>The next time we hang out, he asks casually "Did you bring the morphine?" (We hung out a lot because his dad was a medical marijuana patient and gave him free weed, so he smoked out the friend group)
>Say no, he gets mad, I go home
>I bring it up casually later, "Oh dude, that morphine was fucking amazing"
>"Dude what the fuck you did it without me that's so fucked up you got me all excited for nothing.."
>Tell him to fuck off
>He gets more and more stingy and stops smoking us out as often, and when he does, the weed is little
>Tries to casually bring up, "dude you know how like, people throw down money to get smoked out"
>"uh?"
>"yeah well like, what if we did that, but with TF2 items"
>he's literally trying to get me to give him TF2 items in exchange for smoking me out with weed he gets for free
>Say enough is enough, we all lose contact with him
>He starts going to an alternative high school where druggies, teen moms, etc. go and they have "multiple guess" tests
>He goes off the grid and the friend group just sorta loses touch with him
>A year later, now junior year, I'm talking to my other friends who also used to be friends with him
>"Dude you guys know what Isaac texted me?"
>They immediately know and say "Was it him trying to sell you an iTunes gift card?"
>Apparently he texted everyone he knew trying to sell them an iTunes gift card
>The next time I bump into him I'm like "Isaaac what's up dude"
>He's just like "What's up anon? Hey do you know anyone who wants to buy headphones?"
>Just walk off
>A year later, now the summer after we've all graduated
>I get curious about Isaac because I haven't heard from him in ages
>Investigate him, find online profiles of his
cont'd
>>
>>25992731
>literally the best moment of my life in 12 years
I can't imagine how pathetic one must be to be this cucked. Even NEETs and hikkis get thrills out of different stuff, you must be some kind of hyper normie with the most basic bitch unfulfilled lifestyle imaginable or something.

Anyway, enjoy your imminent overdose you cuck faglord.
>>
>>25993550
Because its very sad.
>>
>>25995691
kek being emotionally dead isn't normie, pretty much the opposite, being normie would be to go on about how there's silver linings and all that bullshit

also are you seriously saying "basic bitch" and trying to call other people normies?
>>
>>25993957
>shrooms/lsd are fun
fucking kill yourself cancerfag
>>
>>25995691
are you retarded? heroin is heroin it produces the most pleasure possible
>>
It being this good fades very very quickly, and then what happens is you sink to a low that is as bad as your normal state now is compared to your 12 year old self. And then you need heroin just to get back to how bad you normally feel, and your life is fucked.

Don't do it, man. Seriously. There are enough of us here that ruined our lives.
>>
>>25995423
>>25995678
I feel like I'm really not gonna like how this ends.
>>
the best moment in my entire life is when i first got high on meth and did fuckng so much shit n the first few months.

DRUGS ARE THE WAY
>>
>>25994012
are we really not talking about this post? I mean come on
>>
>>25995678
>He posts on Facepunch about how hard it is to find painkillers
>Read further, he talks about how he found someone on /r/opiates and bought heroin from them
>"I know I'm weak. I feel so ashamed, it's all I could find."
>Him selling all his possessions only gets worse
>Get worried about him, invite him to come hang out with us again (I'm pathetic. I care too much.)
>Sometimes when he's with us, I can see how he used to be, and the chill Isaac that I used to be friends with shining through
>But the good just doesn't outweigh the bad.
>He's always asking to hang out, offering to come pick me up, asking for gas money anytime someone gets in his car
>Always trying to find parties to go to so he can "taxi" people around and make money off of it
>I tried to help him get a job. I showed him how to use indeed.com and how to find jobs on Craigslist, I helped him write his resume, I cut his hair for him and taught him how to act at a job interview
>He got hired at BK, but it didn't change anything. He was still broke all the time and made excuses about not getting enough hours
>He didn't last long there, and went to work at a meat shop instead
>He got fired from there too
>I asked him "Hey man, wanna smoke tomorrow?"
>"Sure"
>"Okay, I gotta get dropped off at the P&R by your house after, is that chill?"
>He agrees
>He picks me up, we smoke a bowl, he gets PISSED because it doesn't last as long as he wanted it to
>I mean absolutely fucking enraged
>"Well, fuck, can I get a buck for gas then??"
>Tell him to fuck off and leave. He acts like we're not friends anymore all over a dollar.
>I felt zero obligation. We were hanging out, it wasn't a business transaction.
>He sees his friends as nothing more than ATM's of drugs and pocket change that he can dip his greedy, jewwy fucking hands into at any opportunity
>Cut him off, we kick him out of the friend group again
>Months later he apologizes and says he hopes we're chill

cont'd
>>
>>25992731
this is the thing: you can spend months / years developing a habit and telling yourself you can control it, or you can take this experience for what it is, enjoy it, and never do it again
don't get eaten, OP
eat some acid and smoke weed on the reg if you feel like it, but don't develop a fucking heroin addiction
>>
>smoked weed for the first time a few hours ago
didn't feel shit
What the fuck
>>
>>25992926
"I'm considering long term usage"

It's like you guys don't even know what addicts live like. Why would you consider being a scumbag retard and actually choose to do it?
>>
OP, look up an herb called kratom, it's completely legal in most of the US and works on the opiod receptors. It's much healthier, cheaper, and safer than heroin. Granted it's still very addictive but the withdrawal is nowhere near as bad as heroin.
>>
>>25995988
I didn't feel shit the first time either, I've only done it 3 times the next couple of times were cool
>>
>>25995960
10/10, good read, I've had a friend like this. Except he was a degenerate to begin with and always used these tactics to get weed, never for harder drugs. He got pissed at me whenever I refused to give him any.
>>
>>25995988
I didn't feel anything the first few times I did it in college.

Then one time I did a grav-bong and holy fuck I knew I was addicted. I've smoked at least once every week since then
>>
>>25995960
How does it end? More please!
>>
>>25992731
If you want a fun drug that won't fuck you up to bad you should try speed. It can get out of hand but not on the same level that heroin can.
>>
>>25995988
Did you smoke properly? Lots of non smokers just pull the smoke in their mouth and exhale.
>>
File: message to isaac.jpg (408 KB, 589x818) Image search: [Google]
message to isaac.jpg
408 KB, 589x818
>>25995960
>I say "It's chill" but I don't jump back into hanging out with him, because I know how it'll end
>Fast forward to yesterday
>His mom calls me on the phone in tears, saying he's been doing heroin
>I tell her I knew, but didn't say anything because I didn't want to rip her family apart
>She says they kicked him out after finding his backpack FULL of needles. They shut his phone off, and took his car away and told him "We love you and we'll accept you back when you're ready to clean up, but only when you're ready"
>Apparently he was sitting at a gas station near their house, and he caught a ride to the Park and Ride (bus transit center) from one of his friends. She gave him a blanket, water bottle, and a granola bar.
>He asked to use her phone and called some friends, then said bye
>He caught a bus into Tacoma
>His parents haven't heard from him since
>I feel an overwhelming guilt. I want to save him so fucking badly, but he has to want it.
>I tell her I'll contact her if I hear anything.
>Through her weeping, she pushes out the sincerest and most loving "Thank you, anon" I've ever heard.

If you need a reason not to do heroin, this is it.
>>
>>25995875
>>25995875

I know you feed off attention and the best course of action is to ignore you, which I most likely will do from now on. But I sincerely hate you, I don't know who you are or if you're even the original JLH. But reading the shit you've spewed on this board for the past few years has caused the hate I have for you to entrench the core of my very soul. You remind me of some slut named Taylor from Florida that used to whore for attention on this website back in the good days of /r9k/.

You're probably not her, but either way you embody her personality so well and I hate the both of you so fucking much.

I'd ask you to leave but I know that won't happen, I guess I'll just download a web extension that will let me filter out all posts from you in the future.

You are utter scum and I sincerely hope you succeed in killing yourself very soon.
>>
>Heeerrrroin
>Will be the death of me
Never done it, but I've been messing with oxy and it's pretty nice.
What music do you guys like to listen to while you nod? Been messing with slowcore (Red House Painters, Low, Duster), shoegaze (Loveliescrushing, MBV, Slowdive), and post rock (GYBE, Talk Talk, Sigur Ros) and would like some more good nod-core
>>
My drink was spiked with speed (amphetamine) one time.

It was fucking AMAZING. I thought i was the SHIT.

I was confident, and i chatted up every girl in the bar. I even managed to pull a chick.

i never did it again though, precisely because it was so good. I would hooked on that shit in a second man.
>>
>>25996346
Thats fucked dude, good to hear you didnt go down that path.
>>
>>25996346
Top quality post. Thanks for taking me along for the ride.
10/10
>>
>>25996346
Some people can't handle it famolina.
>>
>>25996346
Holy fucking shit

I'm crying
>>
>>25996138
Gravity bong is what I did
>>
>>25996384
This. JLH is a delusional, meth-addicted attention whore who gets off on making incredibly lazy, low-quality posts which often derailed threads completely. She's been doing it for years, I remember back when she was masquerading as an 18-year-old girl (as in, using this girls profile pictures pretending they were her own) which ended only once enough people called her out on it.

Honestly though, I just don't understand why she'd choose /r9k/ to attention-whore. Maybe masochism or simply meth-induced hyperactive need for extra attention? The vast majority of females can gain huge amounts of positive attention via Facebook, Okcupid, Tinder, Tumblr, Twitch, Youtube, etc. That's what makes JLH the absolute fucking scum of all attention whores, that she chooses to shit up /r9k/ of all places.
>>
>>25996618
all tripfags are dicks
>>
>>25996405
>My drink was spiked with speed (amphetamine) one time.

I highly recommend avoiding the person who spiked your drink. They genuinely could have killed you if you suffered from any sort of major heart issue (which you may not have even known you had), plus a lot of "speed" is actually shitty cheap research chemicals which can be even more harmful.
>>
>>25996346
if I wanted to do heroine this wouldn't change my mind but good read thanks anon
>>
>>25996010
i dont get why they dont consider this
>>
File: laudanum-side-a.jpg (412 KB, 1007x1528) Image search: [Google]
laudanum-side-a.jpg
412 KB, 1007x1528
>ITT people who don't understand that addiction requires sustained usage over several days and that the DARE myth of "one use and you are hooked" is a lie

apex kek

OP I wouldn't recommend using regularly but as long as you space out your using and don't use for more than 2 or at a push 3 days straight it is possible to use indefinitely without dependence

but of course few people actually learn anything about harm reduction before using and heroin generally attracts people with poor impulse control and people hellbent on self-destruction

as for opiates being evil? they don't force people to use them excessively enough to develop dependence and medically opiates have been used for more palliative easing of suffering than DUDE WEED LMAO ever will
>>
>>25992926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s

Don't do heroin long term. I'd recommend trying psychs, there super fun.
>>
>>25993770
>>25993791
Weed gives me massive panic attacks and negative thought loops, I can't ever touch the stuff.
>>
>>25997363
>negative thought loops
Holy fuck, so much this. Smoking weed results in a mental nightmare for me, and I've tried it so many different times. My paranoia and negative thoughts are severely exacerbated by it. It's really amazing how most people genuinely enjoy weed, where as a small subset of people predisposed to depression (like myself) have an intense negative reaction to it, to the point that it's actually much worse than being sober.
>>
File: valium.jpg (41 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
valium.jpg
41 KB, 620x465
>>25997424
Yeah anytime I smoke weed (or have a really bad anxiety attack and for some reason I'm so stressed out I think "maybe this time weed will help") it just makes everything worse, I can't stop thinking in loops, it feels like I'm trapped inside my head and constantly just thinking like im crazy im going crazy whats going on i think im going crazy but its just the weed it has to be the weed but not crazy people wouldnt think this so i must be going crazy its just a panic attack i need to breathe but thats what crazy people do im losing my mind i cant breathe im going crazy etc etc etc over and over again

The weird thing is when I start to negative thought loop it seems to make a lot of sense the logic of the loop, so much sense that I just become obsessed with it and can't stop thinking about it no matter how hard I try, but the day after its finally over I can't even begin to comprehend what it was, only that I was just trapped going back and forth freaking out, which unfortunately means I can't tell my psych or therapist what its really like unless I'm having one

I've been tempted to trigger one to go into an appointment to show them what it really gets like in hopes that they up my meds

desu been wanting to try opiates for a long while but so far I've only been able to get benzos, ativan and now valium
>>
>>25997424

i get that too

ive smoked weed like 50 times nad maybe 5 times were good. rest ranged from full blown panic attacks to really uncomfortable
>>
>>25997605

>desu been wanting to try opiates for a long while

Fuck that, opiates have hellish withdrawal symptoms. I can recommend kratom (legal herb that works on opiod receptors, so feels similar to a mild opiate but more natural) however even the withdrawal for that is bad. If you have an addictive personality I'd stay away from anything opiate-like, unless you're suicidal and desperately need something to boost mood, in which I'd recommend green malay kratom (all other strains suck.) Though I will say kratom is amazing for recovering heroin addicts because it eliminates the extremely painful withdrawal symptoms, which is why I recommended it to OP.
>>
Anyone who's struggles with panic attacks smoking weed I feel sorry for you, me personally, I love getting stoned. It lightens me up and makes me feel like I can be a positive member of society and gives me light at the end of a long tunnel

If I ever feel like my heart is racing I just listen to some music and go for a walk in a forest or round my city, it drops all of my tension and makes me feel great
>>
>>25996346
10/10 story anon, thanks for sharing
>>
>>25997938

kratom doesnt really have a withdrawal unless you take it for literaslly 2 months straight

but it does effect your mood pretty significantly i'd say

not sure if it's worth the potential damage since its unstudied. it's a pretty mild buzz to be risking anything for may as well use real drugs like heroin
>>
>>25992926
>I'm a bit afraid of shooting anything in my vein

It's pretty easy to do and really not that dangerous unless you use puddle water.
>>
>>25997154
>as long as you space out your using and don't use for more than 2 or at a push 3 days straight it is possible to use indefinitely without dependence

Lmao, this is literally ever kid who's just started using dope. You're different because you've got willpower, right?
>>
>>25999255
>it's a pretty mild buzz to be risking anything for may as well use real drugs like heroin

I completely disagree, there are absolute zero deaths attributed to kratom. In fact, there are only three case reports of deaths involving kratom, where other drugs were used in all cases, and Kratom was not found to be the cause in each case. Heroin not only has a fuckload of deaths via OD but has much more severe side effects and withdrawal. Not to even mention the fact that heroin is illegal where as kratom is legal in most of the US. In terms of a mild buzz, you are correct about that although a good strain of kratom feels better than a low dose of morphine in my opinion.
>>
>>25997154

several days?? you gotta use for like 6 months to have a real habit so i hear

dare has worked really well + ultra low life junkies in general to scare off the general public from opiates. its like assuming alcohol is going to kill you and turn you into a loser because you know a relative who drank themselves to death

if you care about life at all i think using heroin is pretty easy to control. i stopped binging on it when i didnt care about my future relatively easily mostly because i was too lazy to get more

>>25999364

there could be peripheral effects which damage your systems, i dunno biochemistry is really complex. some people's livers and stomachs can't take kratom while others' can

its def not worth taking every day though and not really wise for multiple times a week. i think PST would be better but ive never tried that

kratom is really cheap though it has that going for it

its also a pain in the ass to ingest in the first place. even when you have big bags capping kratom is stil lreally annoying and messy and you breathe the shit in which cant be healthy either

its completely unstudied and unregulated. what if some gook spilled a bunch on the floor and just packages the shit up? i dunno how hard it is for plant matter to be contaminated with diseases but its not impossible id imagine
>>
>>25999319
>Lmao, this is literally ever kid who's just started using dope.

Exactly. Granted, there is a small subset of the population who can take opiates once a week without becoming addicted, but let's be honest here - if you're on /r9k/, you're more than likely not in that subset of people. If you have any degree of depression, anxiety, emotional or physical pain, etc than opiate addiction is extremely likely after trying it a few times.
>>
>>25999364
>>25997938

Tbh kratom is fucking HORRIBLE for recovering opiate addicts and has no usage besides the taper. Once you're to the point where you're not sick anymore there's no reason to continue taking it.

What's gonna happen is that you're gonna maintain your dosage for a month or two, then you're gonna sprinkle in extracts. Then you're gonna start using extracts weekly, then daily, and then you're start smoking weed or dropping acid, then you're gonna shoot dope and start all over again.
>>
>>25999440
>>25999440
I thought the exact same thing and so did every kid in rehab. There's no convincing someone who thinks this though, they just have to find out on their own, and then they can go on the internet and warn people who won't listen. The never ending cycle.

The self delusion goes so deep it's mind boggling.
>>
>>25999456
It's still much better than methadone/subs/etc.
>>
File: bowie2.jpg (138 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bowie2.jpg
138 KB, 800x600
>>25992731
wait until you run out or it stops working, then we'll see how great it is
>>
>>25999527
Maintenance drugs are pointless because you're just prolonging your eventual relapse. Go stand in a line at a subs/methadone clinic, literally every person is getting high. They're the best places to get hookups if you're new to an area.
>>
>>25999593
Exactly, I completely agree. Honestly though kratom has helped a huge amount of opiate addicts, though I agree that for many of them it's just swapping addictions (or causes a relapse as you mentioned.) I mean, even an OTC med like Loperamide can cause an opiate addict to become addicted to it (due to eliminating withdrawal symptoms.) I just wish there was a non-addictive supplement that helped the horrible pain of withdrawal. Kratom would be perfect if it wasn't addictive in itself (after months of daily use like that other anon mentioned.)
>>
>>25997605

if you have depression I wouldn't recommend ever trying opiates and if you are on anti-depressants or benzos they can boost the respiratory depressent effects of heroin causing you to accidentally overdose

if you definitely MUST use heroin then smoke it at least to start with because it is the safest

to smoke:

>get a wide non-plastic straw or make one by wrapping a square of foil around a biro
>place half a 100mg(.1 gram) "point" bag of heroin on the foil with the foil sloped 45 degrees downward
>place your straw directly above the heroin then place your lighter several inches under the foil (not too close to the foil because you don't want to burn through the foil)
>when you light the lighter the heroin will instantly melt into a liquid and run down the foil so follow it with your staw inhaling the smoke
>extinguish the lighter a bit before you think you can't inhale anymore because the heroin will continue to vaporise into smoke for half a second or so after you stop heating it
>hold the smoke for as long as possible
>wait few mins or so to see how feel
>keep chasing the same bead of heroin until you are proper fucked innit bruv

the most important thing is don't use day after day and always take long breaks between your heroin use
>>
>>25999686
I'm still for it, it's just so irritating that people convince themselves it's not addictive. I used to sell kratom but I dissolved my company after a year because it was so infuriating dealing with credit card processors fucking me over and dopesick customers screaming at me because USPS was slow and their express package took 3 days to come.
>>
>>25995914
I don't enjoy poorly written fiction.
>>
>>25997996
i was like that for like 5 years and then one day i just suddenly started getting panic attacks when smoking it. never touched it again cause i don't even want to take the chance,
>>
>>25999710
If you have powder, just snort it. The only thing you should smoke is tar, because it's annoying trying to make a solution with it.
>>
>>25999721
Oh I completely agree, I'm incredibly addicted to it to be honest. Granted it's better than being addicted to opiates or heroin, but the withdrawal symptoms are still an absolute nightmare as I mentioned earlier. However I should mention that I've had lifelong depression (diagnosed paranoid schizoid as well) and have been taking it to self-medicate for years.
>>
Was anyone else surprised how easy it was to shoot? I thought it was gonna be so difficult, but I got it figured out in like a week. The biggest barrier is getting to the point where you're not squeamish about poking yourself.
>>
>>25999828
Me too, debilitating depression and anxiety since I was 11. Opiates are the only thing that help, but I can't maintain using them for any length of time. I maintained on kratom for a year or so then started doing dope again.

My therapist in rehab told me to accept the fact that I'm always going to be anxious and prone to dark moods. There really are no effective treatments for serious anxiety and depression. I'm hoping there's gonna be more effective antianxiety/depression drugs in the next 20 years so I can feel like a real person.
>>
>>25992731
you'll always be chasing that "first time ever" feeling for the rest of you life.

Sincerely,

Experienced addict
>>
>>25999437
>several days?? you gotta use for like 6 months to have a real habit so i hear

in terms of building up tolerance yes

in terms of getting withdrawl no

only a few days of use can cause withdrawls and boatloads of spastics like you have got hooked because they thought "dude i'll use for a week straight it i'll be fine "

>>25999767

IMO snorting more dangerous for new users because it is easier to overdose compared with smoking either by misestimating the right size of a line or by not realizing that snorted heroin take a while to reach full effect and snorting another line they can't handle before they reach the peak of their high

that is why harm reduction places generally recommend smoking
>>
>>25995743
Are drugsbad?
>>
Where to get heroin in Philly?
>>
>>25993059
heroin
>can die from first use
>takes like 200 bucks worth to OD on if you don't have much resistance
>feels good
>>
>>25999901

>I'm hoping there's gonna be more effective antianxiety/depression drugs in the next 20 years so I can feel like a real person.

There likely will be, considering that a study in the Journal of the American Medical Association showed that SSRIs like Paxil and Prozac are no more effective in treating depression than a placebo pill. I wish medication devs could connect the dots and realize that most depression is caused by lack of dopamine, not lack of serotonin. This is why strong stimulants erase our depression for a few hours (until we develop a full tolerance to them.) Wellbutrin was promising (since it works on dopamine and norepinephrine) but sadly I quickly developed a full tolerance to it as well.

If there was just a med that could increase dopamine with minimal side effect, I feel like most of our depression would be cured. Although that is very wishful thinking.
>>
tfw u fucked your life using opiates and now you chained to methadone because you're too much of a weak little bitch to come off even though it doesn't affect you anymore
>>
>>25996346
dude you sound like a faggot the guy was giving you free rides and weed you honestly sound like some american christain loser

harden up lol, your messages were fucking cringe
>>
>>25993895
>friends

Sounds like he's good to go then :^)
>>
>>25994012

>says the addict
>>
>>25997154
you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

most of the people in the past 10 years who have become addicted to heroin are only addicted to heroin because they were addicted to pain killer narcotics first, then the pills got too expensive, and they moved onto heroin because it's cheaper.

most people who have major surgery and have to use pain killers almost always get mildly addicted to the pills they are given. it doesn't take that long to get addicted to opiates, especially if you take them multiple times a day over the course of a month or two until they are healed.

they are great at making you so high you don't feel pain, but they are extremely dangerous because the high is so good.
>>
>>25999491
>I am 100% sure you will get addicted because I just know
>disregards the guy claiming he's been doing it semi-regularly for 5 years with no addiction problems
Opiates are the devil, mkay ? I guess we should just smoke weed instead, right ?
>>
>>26000278
Wellbutrin works pretty good, I'm on it. On neurontin for anxiety though and it does absolutely nothing. The anxiety is more of a concern for me because I can't really function while anxious. Unless I'm getting the really extreme depression where I feel so tired I can't move, then I can still function, I just won't be having a very nice time.
>>
>>26000379
you opiate fags need to calm down the 'high' isn't even that great. it's like being numb, nauseous, itchy and mentally slow
>>
>>25992792
>Shoot that shit nigger.

I hate needles, and the prospect of collapsed veins is not appealing.
>>
>>26000381
He's either lying to you or he's a unicorn. You should test his theory out and start doing heroin.
>>
>>25995691

>cuck

I don't understand, at what point in his post did he mention staying with girlfriend even though he knows she's cheating on him?
>>
>>25992731
>never even tried weed
>significant alcoholic

I know for a fact it'll be easier to be me as an addict than it'll be easier to be you.

Don't do it again, ever.
Google "herion addict" and see your future.
I can kick the booze, you can kick the heroin
please don't
>>
>>26000434
So did I. They stop bothering you once you realize that you're gonna be high as fuck like 10 seconds after you push the plunger down.
>>
>>26000420
yes
'high'

have you even tried anything stronger than doubling your 5mg dentist codeine pills?
>>
>>25996392
Dean Blunt - Molly and Aquafina on repeat
>>
>>26000381
You're strawmanning, he never said any of the things you greentexted. Yes, you can do opiates without becoming addicted if you space out the doses enough (like taking them once or twice a week.) However, this requires an excellent brain chemistry, which most of /r9k/ doesn't have.
>>
>>26000442
Would gladly smoke once or twice a week to make life more bearable, sadly I don't know any dealers.
>>
>>26000510
reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets
>>
File: you-got-anymore-of-them.jpg (37 KB, 550x416) Image search: [Google]
you-got-anymore-of-them.jpg
37 KB, 550x416
>15 minutes into heroin and chill and he gives you this look
>>
>>26000503
>Yes, you can do opiates without becoming addicted if you space out the doses enough (like taking them once or twice a week.)

and that is how opiates trick you into getting addicted. it's the story of like every fucking addict ever. once every two months turns into once every month turns into once every 3 weeks turns into once ever 2 weeks, etc.

most people just really don't have ability to do this, especially with things like opiates.

any time i read anything online by someone who says they successfully do stuff like this i just simply don't believe them
>>
>>26000527
The only acceptable way of sending someone to reddit. Too bad I'm from Eastern Europe, I probably won't find any decent dealers from my second world shithole of a country.
>>
>>26000585
A lot of vendors ship internationally. Stealth these days is pretty good. CanadianForger is a good choice, really good dope.
>>
>>26000454

Actually weed really helped me cut my drinking to normal levels

I used to drink a whole case of beer to myself on a big night. After weed I realised no matter how much I drank I couldn't alter my consciousness anywhere near as much as I could with a couple puffs, and now I only drink like a bottle of wine per week.

For about 18 months I smoked 2-3 times per week, which was bad, but then it got old, I'm down to smoking a couple of times per month, and still not drinking more.

Overall I'd highly recommend it.
>>
>>26000494
Not him, but I've done 60, then 80mg then 120mg codeine on different occasions and it was shit every time. Buprenorphine was fucking intense and heavy as fuck but not really euphoric. I don't understand.

I'll just stick with my psychs and stims.
>>
>>26000585
well, the balkans are like the main shipping point for all the dope in europe to get to america, so i'm sure there's shit there somewhere
>>
>>25996321
how the fuck does this happen? I knew the first time I smoked a ciggy on the playground age 12 that you inhale smoke, I don't smoke cigarettes now, but seriously, what the fuck do these people think they're meant to do with it?
>>
>>26000622
buprenorphine isn't supposed to give you euphoria. that is suboxone, it's a maintenance drug for addicts that basically makes them "normal" but not euphoric.

that's how i quit using heroin. a short term taper down of suboxone basically saved my life. it's not meant to get high off of.

some people just don't like the opiate high. be glad if you're one of those people.
>>
>>26000543
REEEEEEEEE GET THAT CANCER OUTT
>>
>>25997605
Must be genetic or something, the only time I ever got this was smoking weed the day after I had a really bad shroom trip (talking a bad trip from 8mg on a fast). I've heard that if you do exhibit these symptoms you should seriously avoid all sorts of psychedelic drugs including cannabis because you likely have a predisposition to mental illness that right now isn't an issue but could be spurred on by consumption of cannabis
>>
>>26000614
Honestly? Fuck drinking. And fuck weed, even if I've never tried it. I hate being an alcoholic. I know that booze doesn't help me, or make me happier, or make me more relaxed (long term.)

I know how to get weed long term, but fuck that too. I can be happy without those things. It'll be hard work, effort and an intense amount of time and moderation; but I love myself and if I can do it, I will.

You should too.
Just some reliability.
[email protected], if you need to talk to anyone sober
>>
File: heroin and chill.png (1011 KB, 1187x906) Image search: [Google]
heroin and chill.png
1011 KB, 1187x906
>>26000543
crack and chill is more like smoking a cigarette and going to buy more crack
>>
>>26000708
>a bad trip from 8mg on a fast

you're lucky to be sane what the fuck happened? why did you do so much? they were dried right?
>>
>>26000527
>reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets

How are you supposed to find a vendor on there? How do you get pointed in the right direction to a reliable source?
>>
>>25992731
Is that what happened to your face?
>>
>>26000379
My buddy smashed up his hand pretty well to the point to where he needed painkillers. He drinks four beers a night instead of taking pills, and it's the lesser of two evils at the moment.
>>
>>26000736
You can only crack and chill if the dealer is sitting on your lap ready to sell you more the second after you exhaled.
>>
>>26000708
it might be the strain

i don't smoke weed anymore because literally the same exact anxiety negative thought loops started happening to me. i basically stopped smoking it 10 years ago, but here and there i've had a few puffs off my friends purple kush and i didn't have any anxiety or anything and i enjoyed it. haven't had any in 5 years though. i don't want to push my luck anyway and would rather just not smoke all together.
>>
>>26000768
CanadianForger is a highly recommended vendor and I've used him myself; not sure what market he hangs around on these days. Otherwise, just read around.
>>
>>26000714

I know it's a stoner cliche but I think weed in moderation can be good for you

It helped me appreciate food and music much more, even when sober, and helped me realise things about myself I may never have got to sober

And if you're any kind of creative, the work you do while high is super interesting
>>
>>26000784
honestly, it is.

it's amazing how opiates have exploded in popularity in america in the past 10-15 years. and it all starts with those pills.
>>
File: crack and chill.png (324 KB, 571x545) Image search: [Google]
crack and chill.png
324 KB, 571x545
>>26000791
Pretty accurate. I don't buy $100 worth of crack, I just buy $20 worth 5 times.
>>
>>26000824
I think you're probably telling the truth, but I have such an addictive personality that I'm afraid to be honest with myself, or try weed.

Sobriety is my option now, I'll be fine without it.
>>
>>26000763
Yeah they were dried, ended up being like 10 mushrooms, so I ground them up and made a lemon juice tincture which I heard makes it more intense.

Basically I had done 2-4 from time to time and it was really great, had a lot of euphoria, closed eye visuals, etc, I wanted to go off the deep end though and I thought I was ready

I wasn't really. Everything started out fine, fucking insane open eye visuals, colors I've never seen before, everything was melting, I looked down on at my phone and I literally couldn't read anything, it all just looked like symbols. Absolutely NO concept of time. Ended up rolling around on the floor smelling my laundry. Music sounded absolutely intense. Then eventually for one reason or the other things just went downhill. Started feeling intense dread. Like I'd never be normal again. Absolutely the most pure, isolated fear I've ever had. Crucially I had no vallium or weed for the come down so I just had to brave it out. It lasted about 6 hours then things were back to normal.

Absolutely never doing that again, haven't done shrooms since.
>>
>>26000806
>implying you're not actually CanadianForger advertising yourself in this thread
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>26000824
I think you're probably telling the truth, but I have such an addictive personality that I'm afraid to be honest with myself, or try weed.

Sobriety is my option now, I'll be fine without it.'

Though right now I'm fucking wankered on alcohol.
>>
>>26000904
I wish, he's gotta be pulling in at least 50k a month with how many orders he gets.
>>
>>25997996
This.

I'm laughing at a shitty Futurama episode right now, desu.
>>
>>26000828
also codeine has become very popular from the rap industry so that adds a little bit
>>
>>26000987
that's from that purple drank shit those idiots drink

it's not really new, that's been around since like the 90s
>>
>>26000309
Just the point. Kids don't recognize it.
Even if they get a clue that things are not ok, it doesn't click that it is really not ok. Part of it is most of the group is experimenting but not becoming addicted, so they don't see the one getting caught in the net.
>>
>>26000987
typical that niggers would latch onto the shittiest opiate you can get
>>
My weed dealer gave me a small amount of Heroin as a commercial sample, I told him I didn't take this shit, and he answered I just could give it to anyone because his numer was with the sample. Still have it. I have had a lot of suicidal thoughts lately, and I keep it for the day I'll really be fed up with life. How do you smoke it? Is a weed pipe ok? It's a kind of brown powder, maybe 0.5g.
>>
>>26001072
Just snort it. Make a little pile the size of a match head, snort it, and wait 15 minutes. Keep doing it til you feel good.
>>
>>26000896
>lasted about 6 hours
Fuck this shit, nigger. Had a bad trip on weed once. After what felt like more than an hour of anxiety, body jerking, thought racing and general discomfort I looked at my watch and realized that only 20 minutes had passed. 6 hours ? Fuck this, I'm not touching mushrooms anytime soon.
>>
>>26001072
you don't smoke the powder. you snort it or shoot it. you CAN smoke it, but it's pointless and takes too much effort.

also it's probably not .5g, it's in a folded wax bag right? yea, that's .1g. 10 wax bags of heroin is 1 gram.
>>
>>26001102

keep doing it and you'll get dizzy and nauseous**
>>
>>26001114
Acid lasts 12 hours. DOB lasts more than 24 hours.
>>
>>26001126
Not dizzy, but you're probably gonna puke if you get high enough.
>>
>>26001114
if you get anxiety from weed, never fuck around with psychedelics. that's how you end up like syd barrett.
>>
>>25997154
HA

FUCK

HA

You have NEVER done heroin. It is literally the best you will have ever felt in your life. Physical addiction is one thing but just knowing that no matter what rollercoaster you ride, how much sex you have or what mountains you climb: You will never feel that good again.
Everything seems dull and shitty in comparison even when not already physically addicted.
>>
>>25996346
Discovering you're in the same city as me made the feels worse.

Heroin is awful, long term prognosis is horrible, rehab has >90% failure rates, >97% of doctors can't prescribe the most useful drug for treating the addiction (suboxone). It's fucked up all around.
>>
>>26001132
Don't really remember about acid, but I do remember someone on erowid saying that he tripped for two days straight on what he thought was DOB. That could be pretty fun, unless you have a bad trip that lasts for like 30 hours, you're not gonna be the same when you come back from that.
>>
>>26001182
>>97% of doctors can't prescribe the most useful drug for treating the addiction (suboxone)

this is the absolute worst thing about rehab. suboxone is the main reason i stopped using heroin. did a short term 2 week taper and completely stopped.

methadone is a FUCKING JOKE and it's amazing that they willingly give this shit to addicts as maintenance. it's not maintenance, you're just getting them fucking high. every single person i know that used methadone used heroin and other opiates on top of it to get even higher.

it's a fucking joke.
>>
>>26001225
I bought a sheet of acid off the DNMs for $300 and only used 6 hits because I realized I don't like tripping balls for an entire day.
>>
>>26000379

well I live in europe so I can't really comment on that

I was talking based my experience with people who start using purely for recreation and end up dependant not ameriplanets hooked by the pharma jew

also how exactly do you get mildly addicted? either you need opiates to stave off withdrawl or you don't
>>
I'd probably only try heroin after I mastered lucid dreaming. Then I could just get high in my dreams every night.
>>
>>26001178
First time I tried it got sick as a dog. Felt like I was dying. Did not repeat.
Found out years later I'd contracted Hep C.
So much fun.
>>
>>26001288
Hep C takes at least a few months for you to even start feeling sick. Nice meme though.
>>
>>26001125

That's probably 0.1 then, especially since he gave it to me for free. But it's like 4 times my 0.4g coke bags so I don't know, maybe it's lighter. Enough for a good trip I presume? I'm low tolerant to drugs.
>>
>>26001258
>also how exactly do you get mildly addicted? either you need opiates to stave off withdrawl or you don't

there is different levels of withdrawal. mild addiction is like what i said, someone using it for a month every day because they need it due to surgery, and once they are healed and stop getting prescription meds, if the doctor doesn't taper them down, they will 100% get mild withdrawal symptoms. they'll feel depressed, foggy, and have some discomfort, stiffness, along with some diarrhea.

compare that to a person who has used opiates in one shape or another for years every single day and there is a fucking massive difference in terms of how strong the withdrawal is. at some point you start getting sick if you don't get your next hit by the time your current dose wears off.
>>
>>26001302
I did say years later. Please read thoroughly
>>
>>26001288
>First time I did it I shared a needle with someone.
You're not the brightest, are you ?
>>
>>26001322
it probably just looks like more than it is.

take your finger and snap the bag so all the powder goes to the bottom. sometimes it gets stuck on the sides of the bag if it gets moist. i once accidentally held a bag in my hand for too long because i was high and nodded off, when i woke up it was like putty because the moisture from my hand fucked it up.
>>
>>26001302
Sick--as in vomiting, staggering, losing conciousness--from the drug. Perhaps dosage, perhaps quality, but definitely because "friends" haven't really got a clue
>>
>>26001345
Like the 5% of participants in this thread that don't realize 95% of you are full of crap
>>
>>26001408
You got high as fuck. Do less.
>>
>>26001322
Just snort it all at once and if you're lucky you OD and go out Pulp Fiction style on your first try.
You will also feel awesome while dying ? What better way to go, right ? Fuck exit bags or shooting yourself, it's like your dealer knew you were suicidal.
>>
>>25992842
This. I wish I died 6 years ago when I started opiates.
>>
>>26001442
How about doing none?
I've grown up since then.
>>
>>26000896
You and me. Bad shroom trips are horrible and can throw you into a deep depression for day or weeks.

I once took about 3g of cubensis since I handled lower doses really well. After half an hour or so I was tripping and still using my computer. Then I started to get really paranoid and mortally afraid for some reason just feeling like I'm a total piece of shit and resenting everything about my existance and even haluzinating about my ex.
I tried to chat with one of these online IRC tripsitters and listen to some music but at some point I couldn't comprehend the computer anymore. That's when I started lying down on my bed and just disappeard in my own mind.
I didn't even have real thoughts anymore but just solved abstract systems in my head and had strange epiphanies that I can't even recall anymore. The second I started becoming somewhat lucid again I slipped right back into fear territory and had these very vivid visuals of floating in space completely isolated and in a different galaxy and being slowly dragged towards some kind of giant shredder that would undo my existance.
Comedown involved a lot of crying, contemplating suicide and desperately just wanting to sleep but the shrooms not letting you.

I only do small dosages of shrooms now when I'm in a big group with lots of stimuli so I can't get sucked into the negative spiral.
>>
The withdrawals will give you the worst times of your life.
>>
>>26001470
i used oxys/opanas/heroin for about 5 years. got clean with suboxone 2 years ago and have been clean since

get suboxone. don't fuck with methadone.
>>
>>26001228
no man you just need to FEEL THE POWER OF CHRIST to overcome your biological dependence

the laws are totally ridiculous. want to prescribe oxycontin for a back-ache? GO WILD.

want to prescribe suboxone for a heroin addict? sorry, gotta do an 8 hour course and you only prescribe it to 100 people per year. Don't you know opiates are addictive?
>>
omfg painkillers are my thing man fucking awesome
>>
>>26001535
Been on suboxone for 6months. Was on methadone for 3 years, It's better but still doesn't solve the problem. Going to try getting off of it soon and go to rehab.
>>
>>25997154
>the DARE myth of "one use and you are hooked" is a lie
you obviously never tried H. it's so good you'll get hooked after the first time
>>
>>26001557
i don't really blame the doctors for not wanting to deal with addicts. they constantly steal shit and are in general really scummy people.

methadone clinics should be switched out with suboxone. suboxone is great because it basically completely blocks other opiates from giving you euphoria, so you can't get high, it just kicks it all out of the receptor. methadone
doesn't do that anywhere near the strength of buprenorphine

>>26001593
you need to taper down. long term maintenance in and of itself is bullshit. you're going to have to go through some pain to get rid of it. i know you don't want to go through that, but you can make it easier with suboxone. set a schedule, taper it down slowly over 2-3 weeks.

rehab isn't that great either. you spend your time around a bunch of fucking scum bag addicts where 90% of the people there are court-ordered to be there, so they don't really give a shit if they get clean or not. it also doesn't seem healthy for a bunch of addicts stuck together talking about addict shit. some people say that's supportive, i personally think it's harmful. but that's just my opinion and i'm not you.
>>
>>25992731
You think you're ready to dance with the devil?
Game over.
>>
File: 1427322663017.jpg (7 KB, 260x322) Image search: [Google]
1427322663017.jpg
7 KB, 260x322
>>26001714
I see your point with the rehab thing.
Also I'm down to 2mg as of last week. Going to none in a month. Even with monthly tapering, it's still horrible. More psychologically than physically though.
>>
Don't start down this road OP.

I just got sober after years of alcohol/heroin/benzo addiction.

Now I have hep C, I have seizures regularly now and I never had them before my first bout of benzo withdrawal. Also am depressed all the time, not just because life is boring without drugs but because every day people still treat me like a junkie. My family doesn't trust me, I have no friends anymore, and just generally no one wants to associate with drug users (even recovered).

Life still sucks, and now I don't have heroin to deal with it. Sometimes I wish I could just go back and just start getting high again. It would pretty much just be suicide at this point tho.
>>
Didn't you faggots watch Mr. Robot ? Just take morphine and suboxone semi-regularly. Your tolerance won't go up and you can do it ad infinitum !
>>
>>26001787
if you can get into a really good rehab program, go for it, but the good ones cost a shit load of money

the regular ones are filled with, like i said, people that were court ordered to go there to get clean. most don't want to be there or want to get clean. i've went through this with someone i know. the third day he was there someone OD'd from heroin because they snuck it in.

keep tapering it down. if you have stomach problems use some immodium. take a lot of hot showers to ease your bone aches too.
>>
>>26001809
>not smoking weed everyday
>not going back to at least alcohol
>giving a fuck about people that threat you as a junkie AFTER you have recovered
You're a little beta bitch, aren't you ?
>>
>>26001853
Look mom a retard!

>>26001809
Shit sucks famalam... Your sight may be vague but you still got your life. Just keep going even if you keep falling and feel like you are running in circles you're not. Stay positive, I wish some people I knew were as lucky as you.
>>
>>26001809
>My family doesn't trust me, I have no friends anymore, and just generally no one wants to associate with drug users (even recovered).

i'm in the same boat. 2 years clean and literally no friends. i had to cut all my friends out of my life because they all became heroin addicts and are still addicts and i just can't deal with their shit any more. when i first got clean i tried hanging around with one of my good friends but he was just all fucked up nodding out. so i just said fuck it and got rid of them.

i'd rather be lonely and depressed than chasing down dope though. just remembering what withdrawals feels like gives me a good incentive to never fuck with the shit again.
>>
>>26001875
Yeah, I was at a 3 week free program and half of the people there were court ordered, pretty much only there to get a reduced sentence. I learned absolutely nothing.
>>
>>26001809

>not smoking weed everyday
I do smoke weed every day. its just not the same.

>not going back to at least alcohol
I'd start drinking again if it didn't give me seizures.

>giving a fuck about people that threat you as a junkie AFTER you have recovered
Its not that I give a fuck about what they think so much as I'd like to interact with the world without having to constantly be reminded of that shit.
>>
>>26002027
>Its not that I give a fuck about what they think so much as I'd like to interact with the world without having to constantly be reminded of that shit.

ultimately you just need to get rid of the people who treat you like that, drop them, and move on to new people and just simply never tell them you were an addict.
>>
File: 768769556643.png (837 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
768769556643.png
837 KB, 1500x1383
>>26001809
lost my one last friend this month.
the struggle is real
>>
>>26001992

Same.. cut ties as part of getting clean. I don't really want to go back to being an addict but I just don't connect with people while I'm sober.

Also don't really relate to the type of person who has never tried drugs. Haven't been able to find any sober friends but don't like seeing any of my old junkie friends either.
>>
>>26002003
there's really no easy way to deal with addiction

you can't just force someone to go to rehab and expect them to automatically be better. the people who voluntarily go to rehab get the shit end of the stick because they're stuck with a bunch of people who were forced to go to rehab and they don't care if they get clean or not.

the whole system is just fucked. it's kind of like mixing a bunch of (relatively) good kids in school with the special ed kids, and then teaching them the same course. it doesn't fucking work like that.
>>
>>26002057
I do that as much as I can. I avoid these kind of people when possible.

Possession charges (and other criminal charges from when I was using) and Hep C make it hard to leave behind.
>>
>>26002121
i just try to forget about it. i don't like hanging around with ex-addicts because i just don't want to talk about addict things. i'll do it on here, but that's my limit. i just want to forget about the whole thing and get on. but yea, i can't relate to regular normal people either.
>>
>>26002178
Well said friend
>>
what does it mean if I don't really get high off of smoking heroin? I'm doing it right as far as i know
>>
>>26002268
if you're certain you're doing it right then it's shit heroin
>>
>>26002268
Your getting 99% stepped on h
>>
>>26002255
I hear you. Same reason I wouldn't go to N/A meetings or anything.. I really just wanna forget about all this. Not talk about it more.
>>
File: ayy.png (1 MB, 1444x571) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
1 MB, 1444x571
>>26001178
>>26001631

ayy lmao samefag

here is what is left from my last 20 BongBuck bag

even though it feels god tier and it is one of the things I always look forward to when I have a bag for the weekend it doesn't stop me from enjoying other things

I think you must have just hated life anyway pham
>>
>>26002389
in the u.k do you get the type of heroin you need to break down with lemon juice?
>>
The fact that these threads get 200 plus replies while "pot is addictive and makes you retarded" threads get any at all really makes it obvious that the latter are troll threads. You're playing yourselves, robots
>>
>>26002411

yes

brown heroin from afganistan(which is almost all gear in this country) needs citric to cook properly

but it is easier to use the little sachets of citric acid they have at needle exchanges rather than use lemon juice
>>
>>26002389
Heroin will physically destroy you, stay away from it OP
>>
>>26002475

Heroin has no side effects besides constipation and respiratory depression, both temporary. Weed is a horrible drug with lots of bad side effects and being impure it has a shit load of harmful chemicals in it. Give me diacetyl morphine(heroin) over weed any day. It's pure and only one chemical. So I take a stool softener and remember to breathe, now heroin is harmless. The only way to prevent harm from weed is total abstinence. EvenEven hash and oil aren't pure cbd/d9thc. Weed is objectively the worst drug and I think all drugs should be legal except weed.
>>
>>26002798
i know this is a ruse, but street level heroin is never pure. it's stepped on shit. the stuff gets stepped on as soon as it enters america, so unless you get it straight from the source it's just not possible to get pure dope

you don't want pure dope anyway. one tiny bump of that shit can fucking kill a long time addict
>>
>>26002873

Don't lie. The purer it is the less likely a naive or experienced user is to die from it. Drugs are measured by weight, not volume.

I do want pure dope. Only niggers cop from the streets anyway. Why would anyone fuck with adulterated shit when there is less adulterated easily available online?

I'm talking about real drug use, not armchair breaking bad shit like you. Did you learn everything you knew from drugs Inc?
>>
>>25995875
>DRUGS ARE THE WAY

OH YES, JLH is such an idol that we all want to be like him/her/it
>>
>>26002749

r u having a cheeky dig my handwriting m8? as in if keeps using his handwriting be as bad as mine

or do you think I'm OP?
>>
So I've been taking 240 mg of codeine most days since november (prescribed them for a testicle infection). When I've had days without taking them before I've just had diarrhea and felt like I had a mild flu.

I'm stop taking them because they just don't really do much anymore and I don't want anything stronger. Are there any non addictive pain killers that work half as well (and don't rape your liver like paracetamol or stomach like ibuprofen)
>>
>>26003042
>The purer it is the less likely a naive or experienced user is to die from it.

you don't understand how insanely strong pure heroin is

keith richards had to mix his pure heroin with some vitamin powder or something because he said one little line of it would have killed him
>>
>>26003543
How does one achieve testicle infection?
And no. There arent any non addictive painkillers that work remotely as well as codeine. Go for ibuprofen, it's better than nothing I guess.
>>
>>26003596
Doctor said there were four main ways.

STDs are the most common way.
Full body infections like the mumps and tuberculosis can cause them.
Prostate infections that spread.
Untreated urinary tract infections that spread (doctors thinks it was most likely this since I tested negative for all the others.)

Doc told me to stay away from NSAIDS because he had me on meloxica. before this (because that also controls swelling) and that was starting to give me an ulcer, it did work well for the pain though.
>>
>>26003663
Sucks to be you bro. The only semi effective non nsaid is tylenol. Alcohol is always a great pain suppressor too.
>>
>>26000503
>taking opiates once a week is a sign of excellent brain chemistry
So what does that say for me? I do a 3 day binge once a month with my 10/325 hydrocodone. So like 200 mg over a 3 day period. I don't drink, and I probably smoke weed MAYBE once every 2 or 3 weeks
>>
>>26003716
>sucks to be you
Yeah but I got this qt irish doctor at the emergency room who gave me oxys and fondled my nutsack when they thought it might be twisted. Silver linings I guess.

Drinking is one thing I'm looking forward to since I'm not game enough to drink while taking 4 grams of paracetamol a day and can't be fucked doing a CWE every day.
>>
>>26003587

A line is not a unit of weight, so you're still full of shit. Keith Richards was just a retard who doesn't know shit about drugs. Pure heroin is exactly as strong as heroin that's been adulterated with 500 times as much lactose by weight. Heroin is heroin, it's the same exact fucking compound whether it comes in a blue bag, mixed with baking soda, fruit gushers, cyanide, or dogshit, as long as it doesn't react and change composition. You can sweep it off the floor, or pull it straight out of an afghans asshole still in in its original condom, heroin is still heroin.
>>
File: _20160124_214933.jpg (1 MB, 2432x3655) Image search: [Google]
_20160124_214933.jpg
1 MB, 2432x3655
>>26003752
Pic related. I have 4 left and I'm saving them for tomorrow instead of popping them tonight.
>>
>>26003752
>hydrocodone

Ah, I should have actually clarified my statement with "if you can limit strong opiates to once a week, you have an excellent brain chemistry." Hydrocodone is more mild and less euphoric than most opiates. However, if you were to take many of them for months at a time, you'd certainly have bad withdrawal symptoms. But that's probably the easiest opiate to not get addicted to.
>>
Addiction doesn't work the way most people assume it does. Watch this video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg&ab_channel=Kurzgesagt%E2%80%93InaNutshell
>>
>>25992926
stay away from chasing that purple elephant, stick to psychadelics and do them somewhere fun just make it an experience and if you really need a downer theres always benzos
>>
File: Kratom.jpg (416 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kratom.jpg
416 KB, 1600x1200
Anyone else severely addicted to kratom on here? It's weird as hell to be so dependent on an herb almost no one knows about.
>>
>>26000309
It always amuses me how some robots here are way too soft, and then there's others (like you) that try and overcompensate. Honestly I cringed more reading your post than his messages, he was trying to be 100% for his old friend addicted to heroine, you're just an edgelord
>>
>>25992731
Congratulations on beginning your life-long struggle with addiction and poverty, very proud of you anon.
>>
I've only done weed
Should I try crack or coke? Or atleast freebase a joint?
>>
>>25996346
Thanks for the quality post Anon. However dumb your friend is I hope he finds a way out of that mess. Have a great night.
>>
>>26005895
i only tried kratom a few times, and all that happened was that i puked. same thing happened on tramadol (opiates), but at least that stuff gave me a nice feeling. kratom does nothing for me.
>>
>>26007231
It entirely depends on the strain and vendor. Bali is absolute shit, never take red vein or bali. Get a quality green malay or maeng da and you'll feel amazing at only four grams.
>>
I did heroin 3 times. Always snorted it. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced. Sounds cliche but that song heroin by the velvet underground describes it perfectly. Just makes you not care about anything in the most wonderful way. Simply laying on your bed doing nothing becomes pure ecstasy on that shit. You feel warm and safe and at peace with everything.

Heroin in a 10/10 comfy

Stopped doing it because after the third time I realized that it was too good
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.