[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl doesn't shave her arms Literally disgusting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: disgusted pepe.jpg (121 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
disgusted pepe.jpg
121 KB, 1024x904
>girl doesn't shave her arms

Literally disgusting.
>>
>>25992263
>girl doesn't shave her arms, legs, pits, and bush

Fixed that for you. Any "feminist" who doesn't shave all of those is an immediate nope.
>>
>Not wanting a woman with hairy arms, legs, pits, and pussy

What are you, 14?
>>
>>25992285
But a bush is ok, famalanga.
>>
>expecting women to take any sort of action in order to be attractive or appealing in any way
um, it's, like, 2016 you fucking sexist.
>>
>>25992326
Not if she expects me to eat her out. If she's cool with me not going down on her and she at least keeps that shit under control somewhat, then it's okay.
>>
My only ex didn't shave her armpits.

She was pretty hot otherwise (slim, blonde, blue eye), but she was SJW to the core. Vegan, activism, feminism, all that type of stuff.

It was kind of gross, but I probably wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>25992299
No, he's just into 14 year olds.
>>
>>25992299
>Not wanting a woman who's smooth to the touch

What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>25992263
>not liking girls with hairy arms
ALRI
>>
>shave arms
>get man-like stubble, scratchy arms after a day

vs

>don't shave arms
>have soft, very light peach fuzz that's not abrasive
>>
>>25992512
Not wanting to fuck a hairy gorilla=/=being a pedophile
Shaving is a sign of good hygiene and it looks appealing.
>>
>>25992607
There's no way your hair grows back that fast. If it does, you need to get laser treatment asap.
>>
>>25992632
>Not wanting to fuck a hairy gorilla=/=being a pedophile
Being hairless is a trait of prepubescent girls though.
>>
>>25992681
it does and shaving only makes it grow back faster. no laser treatment needed as no one notices/cares when its just light hair
>>
>>25992263
>(2D) girl doesn't shave her armpits
delicious
>>
>>25992776
Yeah fair enough. If you have peach fuzz/blonde arm hair then I think it's okay as well.
>>
>>25992765
So what? Most woman prefer guys who shave their faces, that's also a trait of prepubescent boys, doesn't mean they want to fuck 10 year olds though.
>>
>>25992826
>doesn't mean they want to fuck 10 year olds though.
Obviously not since all women like taller men who are well built, ie the opposite of what a 10 year old boy looks like. Women on the other hand try to look younger.
>>
>>25992874
The preferred age is 18-21 though, that's what they usually aim for because they are young, but fully developed. Flat chests and other undeveloped features aren't really seen as appealing.
>>
My sister doesn't shave anywhere. It's a bit weird (and noticeable, she has dark brown hair) but I guess she's in her '16 year old liberal feminist' phase.
>>
>>25992967
>My sister doesn't shave anywhere
And how do you know this anon?
>>
>>25992982
Well she's said she doesn't. She's outspoken about not shaving for guys. I guess I can't speak on her nether regions but I figure she's not lying if her arms, legs, and armpits are hairy.
>>
>>25992396
>going down on her
only faggots go down on chicks
>>
>>25993009
Well I suppose it's better than being a slut.
>>
File: FW_girlvomit.jpg (17 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
FW_girlvomit.jpg
17 KB, 400x311
>guy doesn't shave his chest
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.