[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TINDER PSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Tinder-Logo-Flame.png (9 KB, 654x654) Image search: [Google]
Tinder-Logo-Flame.png
9 KB, 654x654
>PSA PLEASE READ PSA
PSA PLEASE READ PSA
>PSA PLEASE READ PSA
PSA PLEASE READ PSA
>PSA PLEASE READ PSA

Swiping right on everyone will net you garbage!
The Tinder algorithm reads that as spam and will automatically put you in a spam pool that has little to no traffic.

If you're not getting any matches, try not swiping like a desperate faggot and actually take your time like a normal human being, and swipe if the person is worth it.
If you've got literally no standards, then limit yourself to no more than 20 swipes per hour.

Thanks, happy swiping.
- /g/
>>
well I tried bumble too and every girl there was literally like 7/10+ models. what the fuck are they even doing online dating for?

didn't get shit and I just made an account.
>>
>>25986134
Because the men on Bumble are of a higher standard too.
>>
>>25986103
i've got my fair share of matches (ca. 60), and this guy is right. i only got abundant matches when i swiped moderately. if you swipe everyone right they'll fuck your shit up. fuck tinder anyway. most matches wouldn't even talk, so now i don't either.
>>
It's not that they're models, it's that they have good pictures. Most girls are 1-2 (sometimes even 3) points lower IRL.

Source: 15+ tinder dates
>>
>>25986103
>- /g/
Shouldn't you be crying about how tinder is a botnet?
>>
>>25986103
If you get matches in the first place, regardless of how you swipe, you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>25986618

why can't you just let me hangout with you faggots. nobody wants me. I can't just cry in a corner by myself, it's massively unproductive.
>>
I haven't had any matches in about 3 weeks. I used to get 3 a day or a match a day but now I get fuck all.

I read that there's a hidden algorithm that if you get swiped no loads of times, you go straight into the ugly pool and you'll be least likely to come up for the girls.
>>
>>25986103
This isn't true. I swipe right on everyone and have over a thousand matches.
>>
File: 124.gif (73 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
124.gif
73 KB, 480x270
>Get a match
>She doesn't reply
>>
>>25986657
Oh Anon, you've never left the ugly pool.
You're getting no matches cause its a one man hot tub.
>>
>>25986657

well what if my profile is just bad not that I'm ugly.

fuck.

I stumbled across this one guy though, his profile was ace.. Pretty much all professional shots, his job was a musician, 7/10 in all pictures, had some fucking party photos on top of a skyscraper.

I mean come on why do you need all that for just a hookup. fuck this shit...
>>
What if I match with nearly every man I swipe?
>>
>>25987190
Congratulations, you're female.
>>
>>25986103
why is this shit thread even here?
fuck off to /soc/ you pathetic shitbags
>>
>>25987352
oooOoooO mr schizoid slow down there
>>
>>25986103
this is true I haven't gotten as many bots as I used to. I also only swipe (normally) on grills that have interests or mutual friends.

I'd like to share this

>match with girl
>ask her if she'd like to hang out and do a common interest
>she doesn't reply for sometime
>few days later she says why don't we talk first and get to know each other?
>tell her because it wont work and she'll eventually stop replying to me
>she says no she wouldn't do that
>ask her how many matches she has
>she says a lot but only talking to two people
>ask her how many of those were conversations you stopped replying to
>classic liberal/woman maneuver immediately shifts the blame on me once she's caught in her bullshit
>unmattched

fucking hate this senpai
>>
>>25988163

I hate when they're like "oh I'm just here for friends and maybe on the off chance I'll fuck that brad pitt lookalike"

I mean don't bust my balls, unmatch me or prepare to be treated like the whore you are for resorting to tinder.
>>
>>25987208
Not even remotely, not even feminine.
>>
>>25986103
>>25986134
>>25986200
>>25986220
>>25986255
>>25986583
>>25986618
>>25986647
>>25986657
>>25986668
>>25986673
>>25986676
>>25986790
>>25987190
>>25987208
>>25987352
>>25987510
>>25988163
>>25988211
>>25988440

Ok guys so heres the deal. I got over 150 matches but everybody ignores me. The people who dont ignore me are bots or 'women' you wouldn't touch with a stick.

A fucking match means NOTHING.

When I just started tinder I actually had some legit women but now it's only spam spam spam or ignore ignore ignore.

I dont know what I do wrong, it cant be what I say since everytime I say something different.

I dont know whats going on, fuck me I even pay the ugly people tax for unlimited likes.

Does liking too many people throw you into some bad sport lobby or something where you only get bots or people that ignore you?

thanks
>>
>>25988480
women are on there for validation, that's all don't overthink it.

treat them like the trash they are.
>>
>>25988570
I want to but they IGNORE me

i dont even have a chance
>>
I use an auto liker and get plenty of girls
>>
>>25988604
do they respond at all?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.