[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If an 8/10 Stacy agreed to be your gf but you had to let her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: j.jpg (119 KB, 1078x800) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
119 KB, 1078x800
If an 8/10 Stacy agreed to be your gf but you had to let her go out clubbing alone with her friends on the weekends, would you accept?
>>
Nope. Not some fucking cuck that will willingly let my girl fuck other dudes. Unlike most people here, I'm not desperate for a girl. I'll wait for one I like and if she never comes along then that's okay too.
>>
what do you mean "had to let her?"

pretty sure being in a relationship doesn't mean you now dictate what she does in her free time

If you're so worried she's going to go to a club and fuck some chad then just end the relationship familia
>>
Sure

ohohohriginale post
>>
>>25982908
lol this. As someone who had a girlfriend, it's not like you can just tell her what to do like you own her. There is nothing wrong with your gf going to clubs and bars with friends to hang out.
>>
File: 1445546832279.png (124 KB, 249x272) Image search: [Google]
1445546832279.png
124 KB, 249x272
>>25982908
>>25982981
You said it, guys.

I'd even try to find places to recommend for her and her friends. Probably places with a more "urban vibe.
>>
Sure. The relationship's not going to last since I can't have feelings for a Stacy, but it'll be experience at least.
>>
sure if it was nina dobrev
>>
>>25983084
Nina Dobrev is a 10/10
>>
Sure man we don't even need to fuck. As long as I get to show her to my parents and upload pictures with her to facebook it's ok.
>>
>>25983129
This is what I need. I fake gf, who's strictly there for pretense. As long as people think I'm with someone, they'll leave me the fuck alone and not think something is wrong with me.
>>
>>25982832
Would rather die a virgin than live as a cuck. So no that is not acceptable. No one is a big enough moron to not think she would not be fucking random guys she meets at clubs.
>>
>>25983166
but as long as u dont catch feelings and just fuck the shit out of her, nothing could go wrong right?
>>
>>25983152
>tfw no showcase gf
>>
>>25982832
relationships are give and take op.
so what if she takes someone elses D on the weekends, as long as she takes mine on weekdays, and I get to brag that she my girl, is all cool.
>>
>>25982832
No. Stacy is not trustworthy
>>
>>25982832
nah not into staceys
if i want a fuck ill see a hooker, much less drama and at least she knows exactly what she is
>>
>>25982832
Yeah I'd lie to her and say its cool, then in total isolation I'd kidnap her. Rape, and kill her then leave her to rot in a forest somewhere
>>
>>25982832
That can't happen. If she goes clubbing she's not a subjective 8/10
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.