[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just feel like ranting about an experience I had. There was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 404.png (42 KB, 731x423) Image search: [Google]
404.png
42 KB, 731x423
I just feel like ranting about an experience I had.

There was this girl who I won't name, but I met her on tinder (Pic related). She had a boyfriend at the time I met her on tinder, something that was really odd, but broke up with him about a month after I met her. At the time, I found a gf on okcupid, who I really wasn't that into, even if she looked nice. I still thought about tinder girl more.

Okcupid girl and I break up after a month, she did it over text. I was actually considering doing it but when push comes to shove I think I would have let it last two months if she never did it, at the very least. By that time, tinder girl already had a bf, but we still talked, we always talked, we where friends.

She'd send me shit like pic related, supportive text messages like "I'm so glad I met you!". I'm a depressed sack of shit and we'd often bitch to one another. She'd say I'm cute, that I would have no problem finding someone, that I was a great person. I was still into her and I was hoping to fucking god that relationship broke up.

But, I never really did anything. didn't hit on her any more after she got the second boy friend but we'd say shit like this to one another. We'd skype, we'd made plans to see one another (she goes to school in a city really close too,but I don't have a car so I would have to bus it) and we were decent friends.

She tells me she's busy, but to keep sending texts so she can see them. And I do, and the response become sparse, but she still responds after a while. But they become less, less, and soon she stops responding at all. For 6 months, I would message her on facebook,skype, and texted her to ask her if she was alright, no response. Eventually I called her once and a while, the phone just rang.

I waited for about a month after sending her dozens of messages. No response. Called a few more times. They all just rang.

I asked her if she was ghosting me and if she wanted to end our friendship, no response. Pt 1
>>
>talking to a girl

that was your first mistake
>>
>>25981881
Part 2. Have very else little to say but I wanted to say it all.

I'm really fucked up about this, r9k. I should just forget about it and move on. She was just a friend but I'm moaning about her like we where in a goddamn relationship and I feel like such a fucking loser. And I guess it's better we not be friends if she does this, but I almost don't care. I guess she could read right though me, and thought I was a creep.
>>
this is why you don't make friends with anyone, women especially. the occasional guy will drop you out of the blue, but women do it far more

forget her OP, she was cool while she lasted but it's obvious she only uses you as a fluffer when she's feeling down. chances are she's really happy with this new guy and doesn't need you anymore.
>>
>>25981962
Text her saying you wre my last hope before killing myself. Thanks. And ignore her and glock he from everything

Edit: block her from everything.
>>
>>25982091
That's true. No way I could compete with this dude, either. He's got a good job as doing programming, works in boston, owns an apartment. (Has rich parents most likely) and he's like 20. I'm 21 and I work at fucking McDonalds and still live with my mother.
>>
>>25982158
Yeah, she doesn't need you to make her feel better now, she probably just uses people.

Oh well, now you know what to expect when she comes back to your friendship once they have problems. Don't hate her for it, just understand what she's doing when it happens again.
>>
>>25982150
I was thinking of calling from a landline so I get a response and ask her why did she ghost me. Or just bitch at her.
>>
>>25981881
Dude you're such a fucking cuck

You exist to give her attention. She talks to you when her boyfriend isn't talking to her. Are you retarded or just young? Most women are like this. You got used.
>>
>>25981881
TLDR not gonna read a wall of text
>>
>>25982452
I'm 21. Guess I can take this as a learning experience.
>>
>>25981881
>that picture

Fucking cringe
>>
>>25981881
>Okcupid girl
Fuck off how did you even get them to respond fucking kill yourself
>>
>this is /r9k/
relationship advice seeking should go to >>>/adv/
>>
>keep going op we're waiting
>>
File: batoukek.jpg (16 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
batoukek.jpg
16 KB, 640x360
>>25982701
That was it, pretty much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.