[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here have absolutely unrealistic parents that really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: wojak.png (15 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
15 KB, 5000x5000
Anybody else here have absolutely unrealistic parents that really don't understand how relationships work nowadays?

>both of them never had a boyfriend/girlfriend in their life
>both were handholdless kissless virgins at the age of 21
>lost their virginity to each other when they were 21
>married the same year
>prego with me the same year
>tfw I am 19yo virgin who never had a gf
>they say it's okay and not to rush
>they say it's absolutely normal and natural that I am 19 and virgin and never had a gf (they say it was normal back then too... ffs)
>meanwhile all my classmates back in high school had sex and relationships left and right even before they were 18yo
>tfw they think that I will actually score a 19-21yo cute virgin girl one day
>tfw they think all the girls reject me is because they are stupid and not mature and not because I am not like Chad
>tfw they think I "just need to have more confidence"

I am thinking of becoming a priest because my family and relatives are pretty religious so I think it would be a perfect wrap for my inability to get any girls and still look normal in their eyes.
>>
>>25979597
My parents are very similar buy say since I'm 19 and look good that as long as I can muster up some confidence then getting a qt virgin girl is very doable.
>>
>>25979664
>look good
I wish anon, I fucking wish...
>>
Dont b a shit head and b cool
>>
Post self portrait anon
>>
>>25979597
But you do need to have more confidence.

Work on yourself however you have to, to help build that confidence.

hopefully you aren't ugly or short
>>
>>25979597

Fucking girls is easy, all it takes is confidence, assurance and balls.

Grab a glass bottle, shatter it on the ground and do 10 knuckle pushups.
It'll suck at first but you'll feel more alive then you ever have been before.
>>
>>25979597
Your parents are literally my and my wife.

It's still possible m8
>>
My mom has spent my entire life teaching me to never have a relationship and never trust a woman and never get married. Then in the past two years she has been constantly talking about me finding someone and settling down.
>>
>>25980062
How am i supposed to have confidence when I get acne at 22. Nobody else that i know has it
>>
File: face.png (130 KB, 288x428) Image search: [Google]
face.png
130 KB, 288x428
>>25979970
The best I could salvage.
>>25979989
I am 1.85 meters = 6.06955 feet
I think computers and technology won't help me get pussy and that's the only subject I can feel 100% confident in.
>>
>>25980562
Fix hair, fake a confident presence, easy 7.5/10.
>>
Nah. They know I got fucked up in HS over this one girl. They rarely bring it up or mention shit about getting a gf. I always jokingly remark "But then I'd have to spend money" they laugh, I laugh. It's been 4 years, but I'm not in any hurry.
>>
>>25980062

>Improve your confidence by cutting yourself, but in a MANLY way

what the fuck kind of BPD style advice are you peddling bro?
>>
I am also 21 and a handholdless kissless virgin but I am a woman and I want a guy who is the same as me. BUT he has to be the same religion as me.
>>
>>25980765
>fix hair
How?
What do I say to barber?
>>
>>25980869
Infinitely easier than finding the inverse
>>
>>25980869
Post pics, they only reason why you might be handholdless kissless virgin as a girl is because you are mega-fat beyond human possibilities.
>>
>>25980929
No. Finding a guy who is serious about my religion is very very hard. A lot of people go to church but are extremely worldly.

>>25980952
No pics. I am not fat.
>>
>>25980869
Fuck, I'll take that wager. Methodist?
>>
File: tyler-durden-wallpaper.jpg (107 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
tyler-durden-wallpaper.jpg
107 KB, 1680x1050
>>25980289

Being in your comfort zone will further perpetuate you in the same place that your in, anxiety, stress, manic impulses and PTSD from the lost time you had. Acne stems from your brains cortisol (stress) levels unbalancing your entire homeostasis, mixed with your lack of testerone, further perpetuating more acne and stress. Your stuck in a catch 22 and the best way to get out of it is to crack a bottle on the ground and embrace your mental pain with a physical pain that's mixed with adrenaline and vigor. And then as your knuckles heal build off of that experience, get some acne scrub, moisturizer, and anti aging creme and some vitamins. Iron, multivitamin with A and E, choline, and glinko biliboa. And a couple of months from now you'll have your testerone and your self back.

No pain no gain
>>
>>25980969
Keep looking then, the main reason a lot of people are like that is because everyone around them is worldly, so be the salt you're supposed to be
>>
>>25979597
Honestly you missed your window to have sex already. Almost everyone loses their virginity and forms a sexual identity around 9th grade (14-15). Women can pretty much instantly tell that you have no sexual identity and it 'creeps' them out. Just something about the way you present yourself and the way you interact with them, this is that "confidence". It isn't actually confidence in the sense you are thinking it is, it is a behavioural set that is obtained by forming a sexual identity. Sorry, it is already pretty much too late. As far as priesthood I'd say fuck that noise, just do whatever the fuck you want at this point as life is of no real consequence anyway.
>>
>>25980925
I would say get a 2 on the sides and then a trim on top. Then again that's what I get, it's pretty much just an average haircut. Also, you should just brush your hair to the sides if you don't get a haircut.
>>
File: 1335439547832.jpg (50 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
1335439547832.jpg
50 KB, 500x409
I went to the grocery store with my parents today and the guy at the checkout was a black guy that had fucked me from grindr. He was all flirty and kept complimenting my mom. He didn't say anything about us fucking.

My dad and mom wondered why that guy was so friendly with me since I don't have any friends and they love to taunt me about that.
I wish I'd have sucked his cock in front of them.
They think I'm a heterosexual virgin but I love cock
>>
>>25980869
>>25980969
Please be in London??

very originaleee33
>>
>>25980869
>somebody says they are a grill
>gets most replies in the thread
every fucking time
>>
I'm 20 and kv (female to boot). Not fat either

Tbh I'm scared of men. My father is an asshole (but not physically abusive) and I think it's left a bad impression on me. I don't want an effeminate guy but guys with more masculine traits worry me because I feel like/know that they can turn on a dime and would probably be abusive.

Girls my age are getting married now and I'm barely able to shake hands with guys when required, let alone flirting with one.
>>
I understand why I am seen as creepy

I can't smile, how the fuck do you smile or laugh? How did I lose this ability?
>>
My parents are awesome. They never ask why I don't have a QT3.14 GF, even though I'm 33 yo. My hope is that they die before they have to live with the shame of a robot who can't or won't (EITHER?) talk to women.
>>
File: 1435779142913.jpg (27 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
1435779142913.jpg
27 KB, 640x454
>My parents make a combined gross income of $320 000 CAD doing low-effort administration jobs that they acquired by moving up the ladder after walking directly into careers after high school without going to college
>They make fun of me for having to subsist on wages equal to $18 000 per year (roughly 10K USD), living in a single room without a bed
>They make fun of me for not having a girlfriend when I can't even afford to eat meat, let alone pay for someone else's dinner
>>
>>25981706
>20
>getting married
In which country?
>>
>>25982385
The USA.
>>
>>25980562
You have so much more to work with than many people, good luck bro
>>
>23 years old, 2 years ago
>Dad has been getting on my case lately about nogf
>Go out to a lot of movies alone
>I find it relaxing
>Think up clever plan
>After a bit of preparation tell my parents I'm dating someone, have been since I started seeing movies alone
>Have name, full backstory, pictures of a girl I creeped on Tumblr for a bit everything planned
>When they started getting pushy about inviting her for dinner or some shit claim we broke up
>They haven't bothered me about it since
>>
I'm pretty certain my parents didn't meet each other until they were around 30.

My father is/was your typical traditional asian father "WHY YOU NO DOCTOR YET", and as such actively discouraged me from chasing girls as I was growing up.

Of course now the both of them are like "Son, why don't you have a gf?"
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.