[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw there's a male shortage >tfw a lot of single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1242x1168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1242x1168
>tfw there's a male shortage
>tfw a lot of single fembots
>not enough men to go around

Life is torture.
>>
>>25978443
what the fuck are you on about?
original
>>
>>25978461
There is a shortage of men in America which means there aren't enough men for women
>>
>>25978475
>implying one chad can't have ten women at a time
>>
>>25978443
>tfw no cat girlfriend
>>
>>25978475
Chad just fucks all of them.

The "male shortage" has not done anything to help my chances that's for sure.
>>
>tfw no qt black gf
>tfw white
>>
Whenever you see women say men, just replace it with Chad.

>tfw not enough CHADS to go around
There you go, all makes sense now, I should develop a female speak translator app.
>>
>>25978475
>implying the other women aren't just chad's concubines who happen to live on their own
>>
>>25978475
>>25978547

This. The shortage is what, like a couple percent difference? 49% male to 51% female?

Even if it were like, 20% male and 80% female, the same 1% of Chads can and will just fuck all the females. It's hilarious because right now it's like, 2-3 women to one Chad at the current disparity. Even if you had it 20% male and 80% female, and it was like 20-30 women to one Chad, the women would still be happy with it.
>>
>>25978443
there's no shortage you're just ugly and/or autistic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.