[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf is going out to bars and clubs for a "girl's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: party.jpg (39 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
39 KB, 640x426
>gf is going out to bars and clubs for a "girl's night out"

what are the chances i'm being cucked here? should i just go buy a cuck shed now?
>>
>>25977497
>cuck cuckely cuckold hold my ten o' cuck meeting because I'm feeling cucky

STOP TRYING TO BE COOL AND USE MEMES WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN USE THEM PROPERLY, YOU'RE NOT BEING KEKED YOU'RE JUST BEING CHEATED ON THERE'S A DIFFERENCE
>>
>>25977653
the meme makes it become the same, that's the point.
>>
you gettin cucked son
>>
>>25977497
My dick brought me here! Shuusshhh puddle get down!
>>
She's fucking a lot of dudes.
>>
>>25977497
>gf is going out to bars and clubs for a "girls night out"
>gf is going out to bars and clubs
>letting your gf go to bars and clubs
>letting your gf make decisions

You were already cucked my friend.
>>
>>25977675
NO IT JUST MAKES OP LOOK LIKE A DESPERATE MEME-RIDER AND ALSO A FAGGOT
>>
Any girl interested in going to clubs goes straight in the trash. Doesn't matter if she wants to go with you or if she only goes when she's single. Bars are more acceptable, and aren't an immediate deal-breaker. The only reason people go to clubs is to attempt to rub their genitals on someone of the opposite sex. No decent girl would be interested in this.
>>
>>25977951
but have you ever rubbed your genitals on someone of the opposite sex? It feels great!
>>
>gf
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.