[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you got 5k/month. How would you use the money to become a normie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1427361432757.jpg (27 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1427361432757.jpg
27 KB, 400x387
Say you got 5k/month. How would you use the money to become a normie?
>>
It would take much more than that.
>>
I'd spend it on Warhammer
>>
>>25976638

>investing in a ship heading into the sun

Why?
>>
Why bother? That's more than plenty to live the good NEET life
>>
>save 5k a month for four months while leeching off parents
>after four months use accumulated 20k to buy Kanye West ratty Jedi clothes
>wear clothes to normie night club
>profit
>>
>>25976478

5k/month? Pretty good, here's the way;

>get a good apartment somewhere that normies are
>get a modest car, mid level jap car with a good down payment (save for the down payment)
>pay your bills and all that shit
>you'll probably have enough money left to do fun stuff at will, take trips, pay bar tabs, buy shit off amazon, get a nicer car or a motorcycle

And then you have my life, still working on the whole "not hating self and everyone around me" part.
>>
Invest it in weed stock.
>>
I would buy a small piece of land in lapland near the powergrind and internet cables and live in solitude.
>>
>>25976684

>horrible fitting hand-me-down looking clothes are in style now

Why couldn't this have happened when I was growing up?
>>
>>25976778
When it happens normally, it's sad. When you pay thousands of dollars for it, it's ironic.
>>
>>25976778
I would have been the king of my high school. If I actually attended classes more than 1/4 of the time.
>>
>>25976478
I don't think any amount of money can make a normie. Can make NEET life a lot better, though.
>>
>>25976668
They might be okay...
>>
File: s_mug misato.jpg (93 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
s_mug misato.jpg
93 KB, 500x281
>>25976478
If I got 5k a month I would live the NEET life forever
why in the world would I do anything else?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.