[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no qt deaf sign language gf https://www.youtube.com/wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
>no qt deaf sign language gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMI88aQrFI8&feature=youtu.be
>>
I bet you most Deaf girls hate being fetishized.
>>
>>25976074
It's not even that she's deaf tbqh
>>
>>25976074
I learned ASL and let me tell you, Deaf girls are the hugest sluts ever. If you get to know Deaf culture you'll understand precisely why. That includes the men. Any Deaf person is just a huge massive fucking slut if they are single. There are cultural reasons for it.
>>
>>25976052
What's the sign language for "What that mouth do?"
>>
>>25976124
Really? What are the cultural reasons?
>>
>>25976188
Its hard to explain in short but it has to do with behaviorism the Deaf develope because they are Deaf, it permeates every level of how they exist.

Open plan living rooms, circular classrooms where all can see. When you show late to a Deaf class the teacher isn't mad, they want to know why. They thirst for information cause they cant overhear it, if you explain it was an accident on the road everyone blurts into signs wanting to know which road, you tell them and the entire class begins rapidly texting everyone they know.

They show to Deaf coffee night/pizza night along with ASL student and its usually the same fucking people, cause there's not loads of Deaf. So a chick is showing up to a place where she communicates with the same pool of 20 guys for the past 3 years, suddenly a new ASL student shows up who is capable of actually talking with her past the equivalent of mumbles. What the fuck do you think happens? Deaf people are super nosey/pushy when it comes to social situations, they'll ask each other why they're fat, if they're pregnant, they'll want to escape precisely how much you paid for your house or car or medical bills. None of that is taboo to them, they feel an incredible thirst to share specific and detailed information.

They seek new friends/affection, there's many cases where Deaf chicks just write notes to a hot guy they want who can't sign, they aren't shy/scared, there's no such thing as a shy Deaf person, they are just QUIET. Their state of being doesn't allow shy, sometimes they have to walk across an entire room and wave in someones vision to get attention- think about it logically.
>>
>>25976435
You're so full of shit

As someone who has also learned ASL that's just the culture being open. They're not sluts just because of that.

Saying all Deaf girls are sluts is like saying all girls with blonde hair are sluts. It's an over generalization and not true.

And you're assuming that all of these Deaf girls have learned to read lips or speak which isn't true at all.
>>
The college I went to is one of the biggest deaf and hearing impaired school in the US. I had classes where the professors were deaf themselves and I required a translator instead of the other way around even.

Deaf girls were easy as fuck there and they got so loud. Fucking hilarious being able to hear inside the deaf dorms when I was banging one of them. Just walk down the hall and you'd hear a dozen or so of them moaning.
>>
>>25976052
Why does she talk like a frog
>>
>>25976608
Galludet?
>>
>>25976584
I never said a thing about learning to read lips, and you just outed yourself in an instant as not knowing jack shit you fucking troll.

Deaf people reading lips is a meme that was forced on them and they fucking hate it, to even suggest it like you have means you hardly know the first thing about Deaf culture. You don't know shit, you didn't learn shit. The most you've probably ever done is read the title of the class in a college booklet.

I'll concede "sluts" isn't the best term, but we're on /r9k/. I would accurately describe them as "far more sexually free/liberal", I've been friends with and dated them, I'm still friends with one ten years after leaving America.

What do you hope to gain by trying to talk completely out of your ass?
>>
>>25976648
because she's deaf and has learned how to speak regardless.
>>
>>25976648
They dont just sign they also use their mouth/face to communicate, they'll end up making sounds while doing it. They dont percieve sound the same way we do even if they feel it vibrating sometimes so they dont care if they sound weird.

Now Deaf protests, it gets funny, they are aware during then that we feel wierded out by the funky sounds they make so they do it on purpose when protesting.
>>
I just sent a girl I'm talking to a text asking her out on a date for coffee or a bite to eat. Wish me luck because this is the first girl that I've got to give me her number off of online dating
>>
>>25976584
where are you from?

was an aide for a class and can say the deaf girls and boys were definitely very sexual, but was at a community college in california so....
>>
>>25976690
>>25976670
Damn I see, well she's a cutie regardless of the frog voice.
>>
>>25976658
you omitted learning how to read lips so excuse me for not reading your mind you ignorant ass.

Some people may hate it and prefer to sign but i know so many people who really like being able to read lips even if speaking isnt their primary way to communicate.

I've also been friends with and worked with Deaf people so I mean I really doubt I'm "talking out of my ass"
>>
>>25976747
She's a cutie cause she's animated and moves around. After you've hung out with Deaf people you become more aware of it. To this day I'm sort of bothered how most women just don't fucking move. They don't like dancing or describing things and widening out their hands or making motions with them or anything. I don't mean signing at all. Just compare how animated your guy friends are then look at chicks. They are like dead fish. I then noticed animated girls are much more easily seen as "cute" and gain attention. I don't get why chicks avoid being animated.
>>
>>25976751
The amount of revolt in Deaf culture over lip reading is so insane that they've had riots over it anon, I think you should know that while you try to praise its "usefulness" to them.
>>
>>25976807
You're talking about mandatory lip reading and learning how to speak as a compulsory thing that is forced upon them. I'm talking about people who have learned of their own free will because they want to be able to communicate with people who don't sign at all.
>>
File: latest.jpg (58 KB, 509x640) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
58 KB, 509x640
>>25976786
That's true I've noticed that too but I still somehow find the dead fish cuties to be the cutest.
>tfw no shy dead fish gf with frog voice to cuddle
>>
>>25976751
Anon not only do they not read lips but, they dont even sign so much anymore. Most just communicate via text and they'll just write on their phone/tablets to strangers anyway
>>
File: ohmygooodddddd.jpg (48 KB, 297x316) Image search: [Google]
ohmygooodddddd.jpg
48 KB, 297x316
>>25976786
FUCK!!!!

I FEEL LIKE I JUST GOT RED PILLED
ITS TRUE
ITS TOTALLY FUCKING TRUE!!!!
>>
>>25976786
you son of a bitch I just realized why I like dodger
>>
>>25976786
But thats not-

>Remember my one-itis is a sporty girl who giggles and moves a lot

Uh oh
>>
I took ASL for my "foreign" language in university

My first professor had huge tits
>>
>>25976786
Shit, this explains everything
>>
File: reacteye.jpg (9 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
reacteye.jpg
9 KB, 185x273
>>25976786
>that horrible feel when in 2016 the only girl we can find with "personality" are deaf girl
>>
>>25976786
>>25976896
GOD DAMMIT TRAPS ARE ANIMATED TOO NO WONDER I STARTED LIKING THEM
>>
File: bustyperfect.jpg (763 KB, 1000x1497) Image search: [Google]
bustyperfect.jpg
763 KB, 1000x1497
>>25976786
>That huge happy kinda goofy smile

Welp
>>
>>25976974
Did you sign all over them mountains?
>>
>>25976786
God this, so many women seem to have zero personality the second they hit 18, they are too afraid of what other women think to display much unless some sort of party-slut
>>
>>25976786
>>25976435
This makes me want to date a Deaf girl just so I'd have someone who's actually interested in my life and how I feel...
>>
>>25976786
This sort of thing is why I'm happy being gay, you can actually be friends with a guy
>>
>>25976786
>Preteen years sister was tomboy and was animated
>by high school years she didn't want to do any of that anymore
>ask her why
>she just says because
>even as her brother I miss her seeming less like a statue

wasnt ready for these feels
>>
>>25977165
You can be friends with a girl. Remove any sexual tones from the relationship. It's not hard, at least not for me
>>
>>25977232
you fucking moron, lol
>>
>>25976786
every webm I've ever liked fits this bill
dont understand how this was NEVER noticed
>>
>>25977261
I'm just as sexually starved as you, I've just realized that every relationship with a woman doesn't have to involve sex
>>
How can she dance?
>>
I had dated a deaf girl and learned sign for her. She would brag to friends,family, any one who would listen or read her notes that she has the best man cause he learned a language for her. She ended up cheating on me.
>>
>>25976124

Can you tell me a little more about this, please?
>>
>>25976124
I'm with this guy>>25977441

Please tell me more
>>
>>25977441
>>25977465
>not reading the thread

>captchabux
>>
>>25977582
I have been. I said tell me more retard
>>
File: crackers.jpg (28 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
crackers.jpg
28 KB, 256x256
This thread is full of truth
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.