[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>94% ethanol >drank entire bottle Is this the end robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>94% ethanol

>drank entire bottle

Is this the end robots?
>>
If you really did that your insides would be turned to mush and you would be dead already.
>>
only if you're a faggot lightweight normie cunt.
>>
>>25973371
goodbye
rsgdfsetes
>>
>>25973371
There is 92% purity ethanol in it. The bottle isn't 92% ethanol. If that were the case a normal dose of this.stuff would be enough for psychoactive effect from the ethanol. Not everyone here is retarded and your bait a shit
>>
>>25973574
this

if it was 96% ethanol the ethanol would be listed first

the thing that it is most consisted of is listed the first

so congratulations you just drank a ton of maltitol and sorbitol
>>
>>25973371
>Is this the end robots?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUJJgCmXjQs
>>
You're going to go blind, nigga.
>>
>>25973951
I'd be fucking mortified if this was the last thing I ever heard.

>My entire, only existence summed up by some meme nigger shit that's existed for less time than I've been alive.
>>
>>25973988
only methanol causes blindess

large doses of ethanol cause coma or death

other alcohols cause death or other eventually fatal conditions in large doses or in smaller doses potentially permanent health issues
>>
>>25973937
Yea. It says the bottle is 2.5% ethanol. It's used to help dissolve the other ingredients.
>>
>>25973993
http://bossip.com/1272519/delusional-future-says-im-not-addicted-to-drugs-people-just-like-to-hear-it-in-my-music/
>>
>>25973371

heh all that sorbitol. it gives u diarrhea u know

so yeah, as far as your ass is concerned, its the end
>>
>>25974081
>cause death or other eventually fatal conditions in large doses or in smaller doses potentially permanent health issues
lmao that says fuck all
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.