[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 26 y/o kissless virgin with literally no friends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I'm a 26 y/o kissless virgin with literally no friends, no job and no prospects. Is there still hope for me? I just want a gf to love and hold.
>>
I was 26 when I got my first job

I also lost my virginity later but only because I paid for it.
>>
>>25973297
Better get a move on chief you are now a walking corpse
>>
>>25973297
>all this leather
idk wat 2 do wif my handz
>>
>>25973297
>Is there still hope for me?
No. Just accept it.
Regards
34 y.o. virgin
>>
>>25973297

If you're already very masculine, attractive, intelligent, and charismatic, and you just weren't trying for some reason, then you might have a slim chance.
>>
>>25973297
>she will never trample you wearing that expression the entire time
>>
>>25973537

That's a Finn for you. Awkward as fuck even if pretty.
>>
>>25973297

Theres no hope. Just kill yourself. I did.
>>
>>25973297
>>25973566

how a 30+ virgins without a job survive? u guys live with 50+ by mommy?
>>
>>25973952

Welfare, pocket money from parents - saving and rationing.

Could go another decade like this but the psychological trauma is killing me. I have heart palpitations and insomnia, staying up all night thinking about my fucked up life and embarrassing moments.
>>
>>25973952
I'm not one of them but I'm in my 30's and if I didn't have a job I could still live with mom and dad. They'd have no problem with it (and they've said so, back when it looked like I might live with them forever)
>>
Why don't you focus on one thing at a time. Find a job first.
>>
>>25973297
The difficulty of such a situation depends on why it occured in the first place (have you ever had any friends? Are you really unattractive or just below average? Any mental issues? and so on). There are people who "bloom" in their thirties and even later.
>>
>>25973297
Do you really though? Are you sure you'd feel better if you got that elusive GF?
>>
Thank god i'm a poo in loo. I'm autistic af but have an arranged marriage lined up for me. Otherwise I'd be screwed.
>>
>>25973297
Focus your life around love and you will be hopeless. Just work on yourself and see what happens along the way
>>
>>25974071
>I have heart palpitations and insomnia, staying up all night thinking about my fucked up life and embarrassing moments.

fucking this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.