[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gave girl from work my number on Friday because she wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: k-man.jpg (18 KB, 294x292) Image search: [Google]
k-man.jpg
18 KB, 294x292
>Gave girl from work my number on Friday because she wanted to carry on our conversation about anime
>She still hasn't texted me
>Wonder if I gave her the wrong number
>Find her on facebook and add her so I can message her checking if the number is right
>friend request still not accepted after 12 hours

How badly have I fucked up?
>>
>>25972534

Not too badly. Just understand that it isn't going to happen.

Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>25972573

I'm not really even interested in her, I mean if she offered to fuck me I might but I'm incredibly unattractive and this is the first girl I've spoken to for more than five minutes that I'm not related to since high school. I'm more just worried that she'll think I'm a stalker and tell everyone at work.
>>
No, I doubt it you fucking weeb degenerate, why would she text you right away, and do you think she's on Facebook 24/7
>>
>>25972534
>Mistake one: Assuming she was actually interested in your anime conversation and not just humouring you.
>Mistake two: Trying to be her friend instead of being more upfront and just asking her out somewhere
>Mistake three: Not taking the initiative and instead waiting for her to text, grills don't like a man who doesn't take charge.
>Mistake four: Appearing clingy and slightly stalkerish by adding her on Facebook without at least casually bringing it up in conversation first.
>>
>>25972534
>How badly have I fucked up?

Don't fish off the company pier.
>>
>>25972682

>girls
>not on facebook LITERALLY 24/7
>>
>>25972667
>Did you hear about anon? He added me on FACEBOOK and then proceeded to do NOTHING!
>Wow haha what a creeper!
>>
>>25972819

>Did you hear about anon? He tracked me down on Facebook because I didn't text him for like a day. What a creep.
>Agreed

Realistic
>>
As a girl I wouldn't think you're a creep for adding me on Facebook. I mean, you work with her. Just try to play it cool at work. Say hi normally but don't seem overly interested. You're fine.
>>
>>25973206

>as a girl

t. tranny
>>
>>25972819
A girl literally did this to me.

>girl from classes
>talk to her once or twice
>get random facebook invite from her
>she never messages or anything
>makes awkward eye contact from time to time

Was she expecting me to talk first or...?
>>
>>25973543

Should have gone to the thing she invited you too familia
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.