[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you dream about of her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 8271391.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
8271391.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>
File: 1438734830592.jpg (110 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1438734830592.jpg
110 KB, 724x844
>>25972481
>try to rape her
>suddenly I teleport to a distant place
>tfw your own mind cucks you
>>
I was a bit rude to her last time
I hope she still wants to talk to me
>>
>tfw dreamed that she did in a tsunami that struck the whole east coast
what did it mean
>>
>>25972481

What was the dream about? Who is she?
>>
Stop obsessing over girls who don't want to be with you 2bh familia. Get a hobby. Travel. Do something you enjoy. Commit to yourself.
>>
the happiest moment of my life was a dream
noooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>tfw she has a dream about being pregnant with your child
>tfw the same day finds out that she is pregnant with your child
>>
>>25972664
>she did
she died*
>>
>I'm in love with her
>the feeling is mutual
>I dream about her ignoring me or outright hating me

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1920x1080
>>25972481

>tfw relationship with gf ended
>we stayed together for 7 years
>last time I had a dream where I fucked her and I literally cum in my sleep without any stimulation other than the dream

I'm extremely ashamed, does that mean I'm a premature ejaculator? I mean I know I'll never get another gf because I got lucky with my ex, but If I add PE on my list of issue then all hope is gone
>>
>>25972894
This. I guess it's better than having never been happy at all though.
>>
File: 1394652849285.gif (1 MB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
1394652849285.gif
1 MB, 197x200
>>25972481
>tfw you stopped dreaming about her
>>
>every dream involving her has me watching as a helpless spectator as she goes on dates and fawns over someone else
Make it fucking stop!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.