[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: q3.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
q3.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
You get gf. Then what?
>>
sex

i dont want gf
>>
Then you get cucked.
>>
I've been thinking the same question. I realized I don't even know what would I do with her. I have no clue how realtionships work, no idea how other people do it.

She would break up in less than three days.
>>
>>25967775
>renounce myself as a robot, and accept that I never was a robot
>be happy and perfectly content with my life
>>
The sadness goes away.
>>
File: 1453418645876.gif (1006 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453418645876.gif
1006 KB, 500x375
>>25967775
Realize that I'm unhappy because I'm a shitty person
>>
abuse her to make myself feel better
>>
>>25968443
normie detectamundo
>>
Chances are she's not a Manic Pixie Dream Girl so you have to spend a certain amount of time coaching her to be happy / not stressed out with work/school/etc.

Beyond that you try to find things you both enjoy and do them together.
>>
>>25968437

Wrong, it goes away until she cheats on you and then you have no GF and 10x the sadness.

Get another gf and it's no sadness then 100x the sadness.

Then 1000x, etc.

After like 5-6 times you blow your brains out.

Or you meet a girl that doesn't let herself get caught cheating and get cuck'd until you die
>>
>>25967775
I lose girlfriend because my schedule is far too busy or I sacrifice a hobby or two.

I don't know really I want a girl I can hike with.

I just want to explore intimacy more than actually have a girlfriend necessarily. it's an aspect of existence I've neglected. In another wise regret free youth.
>>
>>25967775
>You get gf
Sorry, pham. I'm too far gone. I can't even imagine such scenario. The day "I get a gf" will probably be the day I lose my mind for good and become a full-fledged schizo.
>>
File: 1452863325825.png (195 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
1452863325825.png
195 KB, 400x410
>>25968469
It's possible to think objectively and still be a robot. I've never been with a girl sexually/romantically but I can still see that it probably won't change the way that I feel about myself or the world around me
>>
I'd probably spoil her silly and make her work out with me.
>>
>>25968496
Do you speak from personal experience?
>>
you stand a good chance of getting cheated on. you spend money on her, she stresses you out, but you get to fuck her
>>
File: 1433144537833.jpg (69 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1433144537833.jpg
69 KB, 300x300
Literally nothing changed. I felt pretty good for a bit, then I went back to my old ways. Actually it got worse, because it made me realize the concept of being with someone made no difference, and probably never will.
>>
>>25967775
I break up with her then profusely apologize to my waifu and continue being happy with her.
>>
>>25968574

yes, I do

they're all the same

if she isn't a virgin, she will cheat

if she is a virgin, she will wonder about sex, 'it feels so good with anon I wonder if it would feel even better with someone else'

then she cheats

even if you fuck them really good, choke them, bite them, slap them, call her a whore, tie her up,

She will meet someone else and wonder if the sex will be better, even if it's the best sex she ever had.

And she'll fuck them, and realize that the sex WASNT better (no one fucks better than me) , but so what? She still cuk'd you
>>
>>25968307
If it were me, and we were compatible and everything else, I feel that I'd end up losing interest. Not that I would cheat or anything. I think people like me/us are destined to be miserable, no matter what.
>>
>>25968555
>It's possible to think objectively and still be a robot
>implying
you are the cancerous faggots that make the board lose integrity, you give fuel to those 'why do you even deserve a gf :)" posters.
Fix your shit, then you have a right to bitch
>>
Have fun for a while until I catch onto all her little quirks and faults and inevitably they start to piss me off. Then I passive agressively push her away and enter another spiral of self loathing.
There was one that this didn't happen with but I ruined it by trying to kill myself with drugs hooray!
>>
>>25968648
Its still better to have a gf at least once then to never have one at all. At least you know you are capable of getting a gf even if they are shit
>>
>>25967775
Even if I did manage to get a gf I could never hold one unless they loved a person with no real redeeming qualities
>>
>>25968426
I wish more people were like you
>>
>>25967775
Well at least that sex thing will be taken care of for a while.
>>
>>25967775
isn't the whole gf thing a meme anyway? it's not like having a 10/10 qt by my side would instafix all my problems.
>>
>>25968745
right and just for the experience should you decide to get another one later on. you know how to better spot redflags.
>>
>>25967775
Who on earth knows?
>>
>>25967775
Then you realize that you can't win the game

>>>/adv/16719748
>>
>>25968853
Having a 10/10 would cause problems. Her ego would be huge.
>>
File: pcp.png (473 KB, 616x582) Image search: [Google]
pcp.png
473 KB, 616x582
>>25968307
This. I don't go anywhere interesting, all my hobbies are loner hobbies, and my family is too screwed up to bring her over and introduce her
>>
>>25968725
Yup its always awesome at first and after that fades and you see how annoying they can be my last 2 gf made me sick to stomach I'd rather be alone tbqhwyfam
>>
>>25968745

No? I was happiest before I met first GF, I had a high opinion of women,

Just a little lonely

Now I'm full of hate and resenetment

Idk how oyu guys can hate women and be virgins when I was a virgin I loved women
>>
>>25969172
thats because you were never insecure to begin with, and you were never a robot. Getting a girlfriend fills a void permanently in your validation even if the girl is temporary, or a cheater. It shows that you are attractive to some capacity. You never had a void to fill, probably
because you've had many romantic interests, female friends, or girls interested in you in the past.
>>
>>25967775
Keep watching the anime that she plays in. Look at her face on my tablet before falling asleep. Once I find money, get a pillow of her without my parents noticing
>>
>>25968574
Damn /fit/
>>
This is why I don't bother trying to get a gf

I don't have any entertaining hobbies, no car, and I'm pretty quiet. Getting a gf won't chance any of that and she would get bored of me in a week
>>
>>25967775
But I'm not getting a GF, not even hypothetically. I've already gone through all the hypotheticals and realized that under no circumstances should I ever get a GF even if the opportunity seemingly presents itself. There's no way it could end well.

In the long term it's also advantageous to stay alone because I don't truly know know what I'm missing and it's easier to deal with it.

I also think it's cool that I seemed to have mistyped the CAPTCHA even after it was approved. That's really nice.
>>
>>25969889

Everyone's insecure 'chads' just use women to build up their egos so they aren't insecure anymore.

The only guys that ARENT insecure are guys that have one night stands.

All it takes is 1 gf to have insecurity forever.

Never having a girl give you a chance to satisfy her (virgin) is a lot less damaging than actually getting one and having her cheat

It's the truth senpai.

The only guys that aren't insecure are the ones that never had a girl cheat on them.

Which means no gf ever, or cuck that hasn't caught his gf yet
>>
File: pol.gif (763 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
pol.gif
763 KB, 500x275
>get gf
>she breaks up with me because im an antisocial submissive faggot that can't even handle keeping friends around
feels good man
>>
Kill myself before she cucks me.
>>
>watch anime, hentai, movies, play games and fug.
>when the weather clears go on walks and bike rides
>bowling

Yeah there ain't shit to do in my city. Netflix and chill should be out city motto.
>>
>>25967775
We kill ourselves while holding hands
>>
>>25968307
Do you really not know how relationships work... well I guess if you're in this thread you have not clue. Allow me to enlighten you then. Real relationships are NOTHING, FUCKING NOTHING, like how movies show them to be. You're not constanlty going out, seeing the world together, and falling in love with a great view as you learn each others deepsest secrets.

The going out happens like once a month and its usually pretty timid like somones birthday, out to dinner, see a movie together, hit the park and walk the nature path. 97% of a real relationship is vegging around being lazy like your are now, except you do that in company of someone who also enjoys your presents. You don't need to be the worlds most interesting man to have a steady relationship.
>>
>>25971742

That's how you get cheated on

Women are stupid and always want to do shit- and they don't know that 99% of people want to veg after work.

So they find some other guy that makes them think they will have an intresting life, he fucks them, then he vegs with them until she cheats on him
>>
>>25967775
I would find ways to have fun with her while always keeping my personal feelings at bay out of the realization the moment I slipped up, I'd be considered a betacuck.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.