[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brother sends me text >"You should do yoga. There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1361987137361.jpg (55 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1361987137361.jpg
55 KB, 900x900
>brother sends me text
>"You should do yoga. There are so many girls here!"

AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srw3YSda1XY

tell your bro to fuck off
>>
Your brother is right though. I took a yoga class for a while. Girls wet themselves over dudes taking yoga. he doesn't even have to be good looking for thirsty girls to start throwing themselves at him after a couple classes. The dude is showing an interest in health and fitness and thats enough for some girls to be like "fuck me PLEASE"
>>
>>25966553
>Doing something just because "there are...girls."

Jesus fuck, how much of a vagcuck is your brother?

If you want to participate in (activity x) because you enjoy it, that's one thing. But that type of logic your brother is using is literally orbiter tier.
>>
>>25966641
>Jesus fuck, how much of a vagcuck is your brother?

he's gay and sort of misogynistic

but I think he's under the impression that just because he's a turbo buttslut, being a straight man is just as easy and works the same way
>>
>>25966640
This nigga gets it

>>25966641
PUA virgin pls go
>>
>>25966640

Can confirm. Totally depends on your town though. Where I go, very few young-mid 20's girls go to yoga. Most who do come here with their boyfriends because they are trying something new together. However, I've taken a class while visiting a college town and can see how going to a studio regularly as a male can be highly beneficial.

Actually, I work at a yoga studio and am at work right now. I just check people into the class and then lurk reddit and the chinz while the classes are going on. Basically getting paid to do nothing most of the time.
>>
>>25967256
In my city the yoga classes are FULL of woman who think their fat and trying to get into shape. in reality most of them are in shape but want to get more toned to be sexier. So overall they don't have that great of self esteem so when they see one dude in a class of 25 chicks doing yoga they go full bitch in heat mode trying to get the dude. its only made worse when they realize 2 or 3 other chicks have on eye on him so it becomes a compitition for them to win him.

Seriously if you ever wanted to exeperience an anime harem situation take a yoga class. and bitches will be throwing themselves at you til "best girl" wins. even then one might still pursue you as a "secret side fuck".
>>
Try it. Even if you don't land a girl at least you'll be able to suck your dick. :D
>>
>friend calls me "dude let's party tonight, there are many girls, you know"
>"dude I can ask my gf if some of her friends are looking for someone"
>other friend calls me "dude, one girl I know is just like you and single, I can hook you up"
>both know I'm a 20 year old KHV
JUST FUCKING LEAVE ALONE. I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT BEING A KHV AT THIS POINT. STOP REMINDING ME EVERY FUCKING DAY AND TRY TO HOOK ME UP WITH SOME FUCKING NORMIES.
>>
File: 141351225001.jpg (88 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
141351225001.jpg
88 KB, 500x610
>>25967485
>I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT BEING A KHV AT THIS POINT
>STOP REMINDING ME
>>
>>25966553
So, quit being such a faggot and give it a try. Fuck, are you actually afraid to try it? Careful anon, you miggt have contact with some females; such a pussy.
>>
>>25967596
You know, I made peace with being a virging at this with.
But being constantly reminded about it can be somewhat annoying. It makes my mind go weak to thinking I care about it again.
It's just not good for my mind to constantly being confronted with it.
>>
Isn't yoga exercise?

In the least it'll help you chill and be able to stretch those muscles
>>
>>25967699
>It makes my mind go weak to thinking I care about it again.
You still care pham and you always will. Just fuck a normie slut
>>
>>25967725
Yoga is goat
t. /fit/
>>
>>25967757
Then see it this way. I'm on my way to not caring about it.
And shit like this certainly doesn't help.
>>
How would someone with social anxiety go to a fucking yoga class?
>>
File: kiss.webm (2 MB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
kiss.webm
2 MB, 448x336
>>25967849
Would it help you to imagine her soft warm skin pressed against your body? Her giggle after you kiss? That surpressed moan as you put it in?
>>
>>25967915
Just be yourself family
>>
>>25967949
>Just be yourself family
Who have I been up until now?
>>
>>25967411
>>25967256
This gives me a lot of hope. I've been thinking about finding a yoga studio for quite some time but now I really think I'm gonna take initiative to join one.
Thanks friends.
>>
>>25967993
a reflection of yourself through the mirror of society
>>
>>25966553
>Do yoga
>tons of qts
>Bending and stretching shit
>Face ends up inches from qts butt
>pop boner
>qt behind me sees
>instructor tells me I can't disturb the class like that and if i cant control myself I can't come in anymore
>too fucking embarassed to ever go back
>actually quit job and move to another city because you'd see other yoga classmates around and they kept giving you looks

Don't do yoga
>>
>>25968306
>things that never happened
original commnet
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.