[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamada Chinatsu, 20 years old. A budding college girl who lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Yamada Chinatsu.jpg (137 KB, 519x807) Image search: [Google]
Yamada Chinatsu.jpg
137 KB, 519x807
Yamada Chinatsu, 20 years old. A budding college girl who lives a normal life. This is your story. Right now, you were on your way to the hospital for your weekly check-ups. "Ah, everywhere I look it's so lively." You look through the world behind your glasses that covered almost half your face.

On your shoulder was a creature only you could see. Although it was crowded, the only one who can see that weird, cat-like creature on your shoulder was you. "Of course, it is. For a hundreds of years now this city has always celebrated coming of age traditions." It claims to be almost 1000 years old but you just don't believe it.

You met the creature calling itself Kuroneko when you were still in the orphanage, back when you were only 6 years old. The two of you have been together for a while and in a way it wasn't just the saviour of your life, it was your friend now too. "Eh, talking about the past again huh? You always get emotional when you talk about the past." You tease it a bit.

"Tch, maybe you should look at traditions in a more positive light!" It scolds you, treating you like a kid. You didn't mind it's company that much, after all without it you would've been long dead. It claimed to be a powerful wizard when you met it. The creature asked you to make a deal with it in order to extend your life. It told you that thanks to your weakened body and illness, you only had until you turned fourteen to live. By making a deal with it, you were able to extend that to 22 years old.
>>
>>25965211
You let out a laugh as you apologize to it. "Ah, sorry. I shouldn't make fun of you like that."

"That's right!" The creature looks at you with a proud look on it's face. "Anyways, aren't you going to participate in the coming-of-age celebration? It's open to everyone your age you know..."

[ ] "It's okay. I think I'll let the other people enjoy it." You didn't really have anything to celebrate about, plus you had someone to find.

[ ] "Hmm I guess I should try and live life a little more huh?" Try and celebrate and have fun.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>25965211
Fuck you nigger that's Mao.
>>
[x] "It's okay. I think I'll let the other people enjoy it." You didn't really have anything to celebrate about, plus you had someone to find.

On /r9k/, it's better to write romance cyoas, from the boy's point of view.
>>
>>25965211
Your talents are wasted here among these swine, writefriend. But I'll play
>>25965220
[x] "It's ok..."
>>
File: slavic-gun-fairy.jpg (593 KB, 1424x2048) Image search: [Google]
slavic-gun-fairy.jpg
593 KB, 1424x2048
Suddenly, a slavic gun fairy appears! "Zdajcie vashaha kashalka, pidaram" she says with a sneer.

[ ] Fight
[ ] Magic
[ ] Item
[ ] Run
>>
>>25966023
[X]Magic
>>
File: Masami.jpg (132 KB, 445x550) Image search: [Google]
Masami.jpg
132 KB, 445x550
"Hmm, it's alright. I'll let other people have fun." For now you want to focus on finding him. The boy you promised to marry when you were a little girl. You wanted to at least tell him thank you before you have to move onto the other world. "I think I'll pass for this one." You tell Kuroneko.

"Eh!? You should relax from time to time you know! You aren't going to be young forever! What would you do if you lost your voice." Your companion starts to scold you.

"Yes, yes." You smile at the creature on your shoulder. See, although you are Yamada Chinatsu, you had an alter ego. The deal you had with the creature on your shoulder was that you will gather him happiness, in exchange it will extend your life. It was a simple and straight-forward deal.

In order to hold up your end of the deal, you became the cheerful and happy idol, Masami. This was an advantage to you two-fold. One, you bring happiness to everyone nourishing Kuroneko, two, you hoped that if you get popular enough you would be able to reach his feelings. The boy who you promised to marry when you were six years old.

"Ah, I can't wait for Masami's next CD!"

"I know right!" The two girls in middle school uniforms were distracted by Masami's song as one of them runs into you. "A-Ah sorry." One of them bows to you in apology. "Sorry Miss!"

Unfortunately, you didn't foresee that Masami would become her very own person completely detached from you. "D-Don't worry about it." You smile at her. Chinatsu was just a girl who wore huge glasses and braided her hair. For all intents and purposes, a girl who is very old fashioned. Masami on the other hand was fashionable. She was popular with all age groups. Every girl wanted to be like Masami, and every boy wanted a girlfriend like her.

"You know, it's still a wonder to me how you can transform into Masami..." You had to keep it that way to not bother the people who have taken care of you your whole life.
>>
Lurking. These threads have potential.
>>
>>25966110
"Hey there Chi." The doctor smiles at

"Good afternoon Dr. Natsume." You've been at the hospital since you were seven, you've lived here almost all your life until you became an idol. This hospital was just like your home. "How are you doing?" You give him a smile.

"I'm doing okay. Let's do our examinations okay?" He was your primary care doctor. He was gentle and warm and if you had a father, it would probably be him.
You still remember how he comforted you when you were scared of the loud humming noise of the MRI machine back when you were still a little girl. "Just stay still Chi-chan." You hear his voice echo through the speakers as you are surrounded by heavy machinery. For most people hospitals are a scary place, it was a place that held terrifying or unhappy memories. For you however, it held happy ones.

After Dr. Natsume finishes the weekly regiment of scans, he moves onto the physical check-up. "So how's school?" He asks you as he presses the cold metal of the stethoscope to your back.

"It's okay." You tell him. "There's a guy that's confessed to me..."

"E-Eh!? I want to meet him right now!" He reacts like you imagine your dad would. You couldn't let out a giggle from the way he reacted. Then, when you laughed, he knew you were just teasing him. "Jeez... You should really stop teasing me all the time."

>cont.
>>
File: Doctor.jpg (324 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Doctor.jpg
324 KB, 600x800
>>25966142
"Sorry, I can't help it sometimes." You stick your tongue out at him, trying your best to look cute. Then, he starts to feel around your neck, then he massages your head, and finally he moves onto the last things he does every week. "Everything looks good, I'm happy you are finally making a recovery!" Sometimes you felt guilty knowing that the only reason your body is getting better was because of Kuroneko.

However, for the good doctor's sake, you keep smiling. "Thanks doctor." Then, he starts to leave the room.

"I'll get the nurse in here to measure your growth. It's the end of the month so we have to measure your body's growth again..." From the way he blushed, you could tell what they needed to measure...

[ ] It would be better for a female nurse to take over.

[ ] "Ah, I wouldn't mind if you do it."

[ ] Customd
>>
>>25966171
[ ] "Ah, I wouldn't mind if you do it."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.