[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /dumb/ here? >tfw born with a low iq and can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Who /dumb/ here?

>tfw born with a low iq and can't get smarter
>>
Me!

But I was born with an average IQ and got dumber over time.
>>
>mfw ppl used to think I was smart

kek
>>
>tfw considering assaulting the people nearest and dearest to me because life is too hard
>>
File: 1438807824378.gif (1002 KB, 272x198) Image search: [Google]
1438807824378.gif
1002 KB, 272x198
>>25964055
>>25964069
buying into the "IQ" meme
>>
>>25964080
Same here. I would believe them. Now I know I just had a different type of thinking that people considers hard to do, but would struggle with their logic.
>>
>>25964055
You can get smarter, but it requires stressfull repetition, like memorizing giant lists.
>>
>>25964174
That's not really being smart, though. That's being knowledgable. There are tricks people can use to memorise things but it won't make you learn faster or understand great concepts.
>>
>>25964202
>There are tricks people can use to memorise things but it won't make you learn faster or understand great concepts.
Unless you are a Savant, memorizing more stuff will make you relate more stuff, making you understand more abstract concepts.
Recalling an information from memory is the same as imagining the past event in your head or deducing what happened in the past.
>>
>>25964293
this. being "smart" just takes hard work. whoever told you otherwise is lying to you.
>>
there's only one thing that'll make you significantly smarter, it's related to the meditation but kinda different it's a state of mind you all will never achieve I did and lost it after some weeks
>>
>>25964400
I can achieve this very same state using marijuana my friend
>>
>>25964400
It's happening to me something alike. Trying to apply this technique to everything, but kind of hard due to my self-defeating attitude. Interesting that I started seeing everything as love, goodness, positively.
>>
File: ah.jpg (1009 KB, 1125x1136) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
1009 KB, 1125x1136
>tfw dumb and lost the motivation to learn
>>
I actually think think in 4chan arrows a lot of the time
>>
>>25964414

Funny thing there's a small chance it could be the same state but I haven't do drugs to confirm it but I believe is a different state my man

>>25964458

When you're in that state you start to notice a lot of new things even in places you've been all your life like in your room, you notice things without even focusing on them like when you turn around your head you notice the whole panorama when you hear music you quickly catch it or memorize even if you don't like that kind of music, you don't even have to try, when you walk is totally different like if someone else is holding your head firmly also that feeling of energy that is in yours lungs everytime you breath you feel like the world is proud of you and it's saying thank you it's like some kind of magic there's no other word also you are more sociable in that state you feel the urge to share that energy with everyone you feel you can make everyone happy.
>>
I am jot dumb i am smart
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.