[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /didnthatewomenbeforere9kbuthatesth emnow/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 259eg5h.jpg (306 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
259eg5h.jpg
306 KB, 640x465
Who here /didnthatewomenbeforere9kbuthatesthemnow/
>>
>>25964039
More like always hated women but after mgtow, r9k, and just looking at reality I hate them even more.
>>
Who /hardtoreadthreadname/ here?
>>
>>25964039
that image is so true, women are the biggest sluts yet men are told they are supposed to sleep around, only problem is it's much harder to out fuck a woman, nearly impossible as a robot without paying for it.

fucking hate women.
>>
>what conservative men want vs what liberal women want

fixed.

majority of my male friends think "fuck kids bro i don't wanna family yet i gotta play muh video games" and they far too lazy to eat healthy and exercise

majority of my female friends are anti-social and don't like parties. book nerds who goody two shoes and don't like any of that shit. also, the women i know are more racist towards niggers than the men that i know. make fun of blacks near the men and they'll be like "yo bro das not cool bruh my friend tryeese is black i aint about that racism shit that's not cool" whereas i know women who will say things like "fucking black people" when they see a nigger chimping out in a public venue.
>>
File: normalspeace.jpg (60 KB, 530x566) Image search: [Google]
normalspeace.jpg
60 KB, 530x566
>pre /r9k/
>didn't really care about what girls did, thought they were like men in that there were different kinds
>been asked out and had girls interested in me

>post /r9k/
>hate women with a passion, eyes are open to all of their bullshit and evil
>girls have hardly spoken to me since

If it wasn't for /r9k/ I might have been roped into some sort of provider position.
>>
I sort of hated women after hs

then I started going on r9k, I wanted to just say I hate women but I didn't buy into it

then I date one girl, and after several months and me just falling for her and trying really hard, she got bored and told me she didn't feel anything anymore and we should never speak again

then from complaining about that, other girls are really jealous (the first girl was a 9/10). I got a rebound gf and I stuck with her. She was actually all clingy and nice. She said she loved me within like a few days of dating. After a while though, she cheated on me.

So now I just kind of feel like there's no reason to have faith in women. They're like animals. I mean, they think like lower forms of life.
>>
>>25964039
I'm even worse. I used to be a huge enabler/orbiter before r9k. Like literally bought flowers for one girl who called me "a great friend" afterwards. Now I hate women.
>>
I don't necessarily hate them, I'm indifferent to them. I've always prefered male company even before the RP, because I just felt uncomfortable and pressured to act unnatural. Now I avoid this bullshit.
>>
I 100% prefer to be around females. The thought of being around another male disgusts me.
>>
File: Farage Shiggy.jpg (145 KB, 301x447) Image search: [Google]
Farage Shiggy.jpg
145 KB, 301x447
>>25967466
Nah, you're just a confused tranny. Hand in your dick.
>>
I accept the world for what it is.

You're not entitled to anything but what you can take. But the thing is, this world is basically infinite on an individual level. If you want a wife, there are women that want that, and if you want a slut there are plenty of those.

Neither is just going to come up to you. You have to make it happen by being the kind of person they want to be around. If you have this set identity of who you are, you already fucked up. Anybody that tells you to be yourself is a retard, you can choose to be whoever the fuck you want to be- just be realistic about it (i.e. don't be slim jesus and pretend you're hard because anybody that actually is will see right through it).

Normal people are pussies that settle for what's easy, safe and convenient. A lot of them are miserable, but think taking the "right" path is what matters. But really, we're all going to die and if you can accept that you can pursue what you really want.
>>
>>25966636
They think like lower forms of life, but you generalize 50% of all humans based on a sample size of two. Gosh that makes a whole lot of sense yup
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.