[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have an 7/10 chick yelling and commanding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: idontwannalivenomo.jpg (47 KB, 865x534) Image search: [Google]
idontwannalivenomo.jpg
47 KB, 865x534
>you will never have an 7/10 chick yelling and commanding you to get in your own car while she's sitting in the passenger seat while calling you a piece of shit

I know this gets said a lot but....why live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ
>>
I'm fucking upset now

Please tell me this bitch is dead or in jail
>>
>>25960444
she wanted a ride home, he wouldnt have been able to fuck her
>>
>>25960444
>7/10
this poo in loo is a 4/10 at best. And I'm being generous here.
>>
File: viper big girls 4 u.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper big girls 4 u.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>this ditzy roastie whore is a neurosurgeon
>people actually entrust her with their lives
>she'll probably pull the woman/minority card and walk away from this without any adverse consequences whatsoever
I don't want to live.
>>
>>25960444
why did he just let her wreck his car
what the fuck.
>>
>>25961220
Post the most minute iota of evidence that she is a neurosurgeon. She isn't, and you're a retarded fuck.
>>
>>25961220

She went to a "doctor school" in the Caribbean; she's not a real MD. Anyone can get a degree from there if they're rich, and her dad's a surgeon.

>sadly for her, not a plastic surgeon
>>
File: viper fuck you 2.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper fuck you 2.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>25961352
>The YouTube video, viewed more than 1.4 million times as of Friday morning, led to the suspension of fourth-year neurology resident Anjali Ramkissoon from clinical duties with Jackson Health Systems, Miami Fox affiliate WSVN-TV reports.

>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/miami-doctor-anjali-ramkissoon-youtube-video-uber-driver-florida/

>http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/brickell/article55914035.html

>https://www.linkedin.com/in/anjali-ramkissoon-875219b5
>>
>>25961220
neurologist, there is difference
>>25961387
I went to serbia from california and enrolled in their english studies program. I still have to learn enough to pass the usmle with a good enough score to get a license. I assume she had to aswell
>>
>>25961421
True, but she still works with people's brains.
>>
>>25961408
see
>>25961387
not a neurologist.
>>
>>25961470
You fucking idiot desu
>>
File: leo2.jpg (260 KB, 1221x600) Image search: [Google]
leo2.jpg
260 KB, 1221x600
This girl has more confidence and more testosterone thant whole /r9k/ united

that is why you hated her, you could not stand chad women
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.